1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This pic is from a matome post entitled: "Techi's looks return! A super beauty."

[​IMG]

I'll also include this creative photo. In the lyrics for PARCO, it talks about the fact that the famous Shibuya fashion department store was closing (in 2016) and would reopen in 2019. Well, it's 2019 and the store is slated to open this fall:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    "Cruel" Techi-chan in the recent GIRLS LOCKS! Enjoy.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Here we go, the poster of best newcomer of 42nd Japan Academy Awards.

「New Cinema Face2019」 is on the wall along the Inokashira street of Seibu Shibuya store A!

You can see the poster till March 4th.

IMG_20190219_053426.jpg IMG_20190219_053157.jpg IMG_20190219_053207.jpg

Thank you @Xiphyas for always updating techi SOL.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Please let Techi be the winner for best newcomer. Since Keya couldn't win any Japan Record Awards (Almost impossible with Keya songs' lyrics a tad uncomfortable for the general public), at least it would be redeemable somehow.

5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi is indeed one of the winner of best newcomer. There are 8 winners for this nomination.
    The winners are:
    Kentaro Ito, Moka Kamishiraishi, Yurina Hirate, Ryo Yoshizawa, Ryo Narita, Kyoko Yoshine, Shuri, and Nakagawa Taishi.

There is gonna be an interview of hirate as one of the winners on February 23rd on NTV and she will attend the award ceremony on March 1st which will be broadcasted LIVE on NTV.

6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate Yurina is starring ANREALAGE「CLEAR」CONCEPT MOVIE (Brand Fashion)
    http://www.anrealage.com

Here's the screenshots:
    IMG_20190219_171603.jpg IMG_20190219_171606.jpg IMG_20190219_171917.jpg IMG_20190219_172456.jpg IMG_20190219_171928.jpg IMG_20190219_171931.jpg IMG_20190219_174754.jpg IMG_20190219_181539.jpg IMG_20190219_173821.jpg
    IMG_20190219_181658.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh god, am I the only one to find her more and more sexy and attractive these days ?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tecchaaan :worthy:

Whoa. I think she becomes even better in expressing!

If she wants to quit entertainment and live her life as a fulltime house wife, it's ok. But if she wants to pursue her career and develop her talents in this area, it's also ok. I can picture her becomes an artist in the future, an eccentric one to be exact.

Not that I said she is not at the moment. Keya as a whole is a brilliant work of art :1st:

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Agree. Let's support whatever she wants to do in life. But for me, I hope she can do both.

Quitting showbiz is a waste opportunity because of her talents, it needs to be seen by a lot of people, and by being a wife is also good... Not a housewife but a loving wife with a great career ahead of her. Pfft.... Her genes must be passed. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

But she already had one, Fujiyoshi Karin, which is a lovechild of her and Memi.

JK. Anyway, it's hard to keep my expectation low for her appearance in Kuroi Hitsuji upcoming lives. I really want to see her performance. It's okay even it's just one, but eh, I don't want to be dissapointed and want her to prioritize health first & foremost.

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Techi is definitely participating in Kuroi Hitsuji performances. The photo Fuu-chan posted on her blog with the emojis covering the members' faces seemed like it was either from a rehearsal or from a pre-recording. And Techi was there (Neru wasn't though). I can only hope she has recovered. First performances are very important (especially since they're performing before the single's release). I just hope she doesn't avoid the camera.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

I kinda doubtful at first and thinking that photo is from cd jacket making but the I realized Monta's hair is different. I wish she doesn't force herself too much this time. Even if it's just few performances with her I'm okay.

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I fell asleep before to share here. Last night GIRLS LOCKS!. Fan letters (minifan included). Enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Go back to the bed).

• Like Like x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That Anrealage video is fantastic. Those eyes.... I think everyone except convinced anti's is seeing her getting more and more beautiful and more and more expressive. Including the many companies wanting to use her in advertising and films and MVs. I'm pretty optimistic about her. My only real worry is that she will decide that movies and CMs are less stressful (and more profitable) for her than performing in front of audiences. But as I say, I'm optimistic: she seems to be gradually coming out of her difficult period. The fact that she went out to eat with Neru is a good sign, I think.

And on radio, she talked about Memi, answering a question about whether Memi had given her chocolate on Valentines. She said no, she hadn't, but then again she hasn't seen young people giving chocolate recently. She said Memi hadn't given her chocolate, "despite being so much in love she calls me 'Yuri'." (...しかし、友梨と呼ぶほどのガチ恋芽実ちゃんが渡してないとはちょっと意外な気もしますが、“作ったら渡したい” と言っていたのできっと忙しくて作れなかったんでしょう!!...) But she shows that she knows Memi said she would give her some if she made it, so she probably watched the Memi-Kyouko Showroom where Memi said that. And where she called her "Yuri." I think that "so much in love" (ガチ恋) in the quote refers to Memi being in love with her, but could it be interpreted as mutual?

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I won't say she has come out of her difficult period until I see her with the group or she performs looking at the camera. We'll see on Friday. But I really wish she'd come out on Keyakake or at least participate in group photoshoots (or any photoshoots promoting the group, really, since all the photoshoots we got last year were for Hibiki). But her reaction when she got Risa in the Fits wrapping was very cute.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi interview with Rockin'on Japan will be released on February 28th. It's gonna be long interview like they did one year ago. The interview last 2 hour and 15 minutes and will talk about her opinion about what happened on 2018 (keyakizaka, experience, her conflict about the song and many more)
    Credit to @toomuchidea

https://rockinon.com/blog/koyanagi/184108
    IMG_20190220_171444.jpg
    I really love her two interviews with rockin' on japan before, it was so deep and i know her better because of these interviews. Thanks @ukifune for translating those two.

[Edited] there will be an event for release HIBIKI DVD/Bluray on March 6th at 18.30 JST at TOHO Cinema Roppongi (interview with techi, co actors and director Tsukikawa Sho-san)
    More info: https://lineblog.me/hibiki_movie/archives/1529201.html

(Sorry for my poor english)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  17. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I hope there will be translation :cute:

18. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes, her last interview in RoJ was very good. I expect a lot from this one, 2018 year was heavy.

I hope she will give her true feelings about her mental, injury or her futur.

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on the recent GIRLS LOCKS!.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina