1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So NGT should have been turned into a South Korean act and nothing would have happen, right ?
    Damn ! why didn't the management thought about this sooner !
    As if K-pop was the perfect world for idols !! while it has it's own dramatic issues as well.

The main issue indeed.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. welp

welp Next Girls

It meant they were father, mother and 2 kids in that room, the room next to hers, the room that shared a wall with her room and, the wall was thin in Japan. (Something about safety in the case of earthquake) The columnist brought this up to explain it was common that you did not feel the existence of your neighbors despite moving in for months in Japan. So, that comment saying it was weird that Maho had never seen Joe or his friends before the attack if they truly had rented the opposite room was inaccurate.

If the lover is alright, the risk of dating falls solely on the individual who dates and not other members. It's personal concern and the member should be free to decide if she will take the risk. However, if a member has a close association with a problematic person, she may bring about a risk to fellow members. Why cannot mamasan friend be a threat to the group? Mamasan closely involves in black business and the member may eventually put herself in black business and badly influence her fellow members. She may introduce drug or easy money to fellow members. She may be investigated just for the sake of being a friend of an accomplice of prostitution business and to get the name of the group mentioned in criminal news is already detrimental to the group. (In Japan, non-intercourse sex service is legal.)

Maho might actually be overdramatic to the situation. Attackers might truly did not mean to harm her. At least, that's most likely what Tano and friends think. I don't think they were remorseless shading Maho but they didn't think their guys were vicious enough to rape or kill or badly injure her or any girls. (There is a very wide moral gap between selling idols' personal info and to directly seriously assault the idol.) And, that's why they carelessly let these guys live within the dorm quarter. Still, I don't think Maho overreacted to the incident. Joe and Kaisai (?) might not mean to do harm to her yet, the incident indicated a serious security risk. No action from the agency meant, later, they could be other guys who really meant to do harm invading the dorm.

What is reasonable about that conclusion? I can't see it. They might or might not have sexual relationship and, if they had sex, they could do so in various other places, love motels, hotels, the guy's room, in a car (if the guy had one) etc.

Neither there has been anything to disprove to this "ludicrous" theory. Maho's statement was grammatically ambiguous. It can be translated in both ways. Nothing has suggested this theory is impossible or unlikely.

Someone needs some comprehension lessons.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Isn't it possible that the guys moved in to the apartment opposite with the members. Maybe the girls moved rooms. So a member used to live there, a different member moved in with a boyfriend so there would be new neighbours but a member would still live there. Does that make sense? That could explain some plot holes people have.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    How come do you guys still discuss about that dumb story.

The attackers lived in the next room for a while is an important point. No way no one (Maho, NGT managers, news...) brought it up before Bunshun invented it. Imamura even proposed the security bell which was obviously useless in case of the attackers next door. Remember that Maho + her friend + Imamura were at the police to hear the attackers’ confession; no way they did not know that detail then.

And there is no reason for Maho to bring the already left girl into her text if she knew a new guy(s), who did not relate to that girl, had moved in.

The girl may leave but the room would be vacant. She may still keep access to that room (and gave it to the attackers), that why she was mentioned. And it is a reason why Maho focused on the members who violated love-ban as a part of the case.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry if it was already explained and I didn't see it, but I think I saw a picture of Inapooh to a STU event on twitter.
    Anyone knows something about it?

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Everyone pretty much agrees it was useless regardless, but there are still other members and maybe staff on the same floor who could hear and respond. Even just the noise of the elevator was enough to get them off her and allow Maho to escape into the hall, and they didn't continue the attack there.

What. That's not... what.

7. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

We are talking about Japan, not South East Asia. In Japan, mamasan is NOT a shady term closely linked to prostitution.

Inapooh and friends went to a STU event and now the wotas are worried that their shady theater manager will welcome them with open arms like Imamura in NGT. That's about it AFAIK. It was a big deal for a day or two but then they got distracted by Takino sneak drinking booze in showroom and by sales figures after that.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    No, these crooks will not destroy another group. If management is that dumb.....seriously.

I don't want anymore girls being victims here.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

Here's a japanese summary thread with all the major events/tweets/medias/articles of the case, lumped by date. Great for finding stuff without having to shift through thousands of troll posts.
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/
    Yesterday someone found a new backstage FNS vid showing Maho(?) in the background, but from a different angle than the Ayakani/Okappa ones. Beside Nakai's yipping, there a lot of background chatter so it could be the "crank up the volume and listen carefully" video that was mentioned on 5ch, or not.
    https://selca.kastden.org/original/1802114/47785594_751786328519649_318115149361475578_n.mp4

• Like Like x 3
  10. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Hope the voting fraud of NGT have commited in the past 2 election come down like a deck of cards in June .

• Winner x 6
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Old x 1
  11. Theworld

Theworld Kenkyuusei

I'm incorrect? you never refuted my article either, which obviously points to slow down as reason to layoff. If it's not slow down then provide your reason instead of dodging and saying I'm trying to derail? because in the end there can be only one impetus. And before you try to randomly misstate my words again, I only stated layoffs in certain game company happening because of slowdown, nothing to do with boycott, but boycott does lead to slow down business. Try addressing actual points instead of "i posted an article with last years numbers" (ok so what?). Just take the L instead of another word salad chief

then you can say a family of 4... anyways by now you must know the fallacy of anecdotes? Just because she experience one thing doesn't mean everyone in Japan experience the same thing too. The room was also ACROSS from hers...not next to. Ergo not I'm "inaccurate".

I recall some people sending letters/items directly to some of the members instead of the theater, so some people definitely already know and the info is out there somewhere. If the dorm wasn't compromised in any other way, I can definitely see out of prefecture girls who live in this dorm more culpable.

this is a real doozy my man. It would be real bad mismanagement if a person given new keys didn't give back the old one. This is where transparency can help, as management can make a categorical statement about the contract status of that room. No harm since they already moved to new dorm anyway.

Hi there! I also know a group of people here trying to put the final nail on the coffin for this group :lol:

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Oh, didn't you know what else surfaced as a result of this mess? That someone got curious about the investigation for the alleged illegal voting, did some looking into the related documents, and it turned out that the representative director for both AKS and Gondola, the "third-party" company tasked with the ballot counting for Sousenkyo, happened to be the same exact person, a certain Furue Keiji.

http://myidolmatpagi.blog.jp/archives/15044585.html

And as a little extra, some looking into the friends of Inapooh led to people finding out a tweet reporting about the same NGT48 app being already faulty by the time of the 2017 Request Hour.
    C21HWR6UUAABMiS.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  13. Theworld

Theworld Kenkyuusei

someone already wrote about this a few pages back dude.

But tell me, what exactly am i looking at with the matome link? It doesn't prove your assertion at all. I see first a page for AKS with all the directors which does not include his name. Then I see a second page that obviously has been conveniently cropped and only begins with amount of capital, followed by his name on that one. Then I see Gondola's page with his name on it again. The second nameless company's amount of capital doesn't even match the AKS capital on the sheet. Like what the heck? Seriously pay more attention instead of latching on to every small thing...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Speaking of which, here's another op ed from yesterday that brings up the topic of legal ramifications for what it concerns the management itself.

---
    Is the NGT assault case actually getting more serious?

Another new suspicion has recently been raised about the assault incident which involved NGT48's Yamaguchi Maho-san, about which one can presume the third-party committe is proceeding with the inspection thereof. Released on February 3 on "Nikkan Sumai", a website mainly publishing articles related to real estate business, was one titled "Two aspects about the NGT48 controversy seen as questionable by a former real estate agent".

Being that from a writer specialized in real estate, this means of course that there's no reason, much less an obligation, for them to fall in line with the NGT48 management or AKS, and the content spoke of it while looking at it purely as a real estate-related issue. To sum it up, what was told inside was that, with regards to the room on the other side in which the group that assaulted Yamaguchi-san was supposed to be, there would have been extremely low possibilities that the criminal group could have got to rent such an apartment by relying on their own abilities alone.

Looking a little back on the case itself, the claim is that in the apartment across that of Yamaguchi-san a member lived up until a point, but as a result of her leaving it, the criminal group then went on to occupy what had become a vacant room.

Nonetheless, the actual question presented inside was: could the management of what is one of the national idol groups, such as NGT is, rescind with so much ease the contract for one of the rooms they were using as a dormitory (in disregard of the fact other members still lived there), leaving it in a condition where anyone could get inside? Not only that, but that the people entering inside were those who even the theater manager at the time had recognized as being part of the "troublemaking gang"?

As is with the AKB Groups, this is an idol group where there are plenty of recruitments for new members. On account of that, even if a certain member were to move out of a room, it would still be possible that another new member may later fill it instead. Moreover, even considering things in terms of security, it should be only natural to factor in the risks of a fan intruding into the living quarters of the members.

A variety of speculations flew about on the Internet after the aforementioned article came out. Among them was one wondering if, as someone who was identified as saying that he'd "tame the troublemaking gang" and proved to be planning to draw some kind of advantage out of the situation, this couldn't be part of the backroom payoffs by the former theater manager -- a suspicion which has too much of a feel of verisimilitude to be definitely labeled as "hideous defamation".

Of course, this is not to say there is a chance that the criminal group could have come into possession of strictly classified informations by means of super-human efforts or by mere dumb luck. But considering it with common sense, it is far from implausible that either the information was leaked to them or -- as much as we don't even want to consider it -- with AKS being still the owner of the contract, they were colluded to such a degree that someone actually ushered them in there.

It is necessary for the management to publicly reveal who was the contract owner of that apartment at the time of the incident, and for the third-party committed to take it into serious consideration and shed light on this.

Up until this point, a part of the members, as per what Yamaguchi-san said in her confession, have been at the receiving end of intense bashing on the Internet, on the basis of being those who encouraged the antagonism.
    But if, by any chance, the issue about the apartment would be revealed to be the worst case scenario, then it would no longer be a part of the members, but the management itself that allowed the wolves to go live inside the lamb barn, so to speak. As such, they wouldn't only be held answerable for their responsabilities in guaranteeing safety, but we'll need to talk about them being liable to be charged for criminal abetment, as caused by their willful negligence.

And it is my belief that the circumstances are indeed becoming so bad to the point that it's no longer time to look for a point of compromise, but to dig out all of the truth and heed the judgement of the fans and the sponsors.

---
    Source: https://www.zaikei.co.jp/article/20190217/495335.html

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

The last two days on the summary thread
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/139-

Feb. 17
    Hiwatashi Yui deleted an happy birthday tweet to Ogiyuka.
    A couple Inapooh tweets, like that he was going to be front row at an Owada Nana event. Apparently, no one saw him there.
    One article questioning the wisdom of including suspected members on the last AKBINGO episode.
    The article that Cisalpine88 translated above.

Feb. 18
    Riko mobamailed that she's keeping in touch with Maho through phone and LINE. The mail included a two-shot of them.
    Cisalpine88's tweets and SR source about Ayakani's interest in studying the law.
    A Nishigata fan arguing with the author of the above translated article.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Daily reminder,

Just left the pigs rotten in the rice paddy,

Let's make a new start in the frozen town in the north like it was supposed to be.

• Old Old x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Read antares' post on why SPR48 won't ever happen again (tl;dr after NGT, AKS took the risk of doing STU48 instead with lesser known prefectures and boats) and stop the "everyday until we* like it" posting. This ain't your Twitter feed.

*I'm not sure if "we" here refers to AKS or the fandom as a whole.

Edit: Here's that post in question - you already got quoted about it.

18. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Well... hrs0722 is a dreamer. The “fandom” need more “dreamers” like him, regardless of how sick and cray cray they are.

Dream on playa! The Good Guy is here for ya. :approve:

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I appreciate to see 5ch taking an interest in my threads on Twitter.
    Anyway, to make it clear, especially for those interested who don't know Japanese or the context itself: the thread in question was actually intended to bring a little attention to the case of Miyajima Aya's graduation, now that I had the opportunity.
    Looking around on net articles, I see there are clearly plenty of people who seemed to have already drawn a connection with Maho's case as soon as the incident became public knowledge.
    No wonder: partly it's because the general circumstances regarding her hiatus were already suspicious in itself, partly because Maho herself was about to mention a certain someone "apart from me" when the management cut off her Showroom stream before she could even end the sentence (and the fact that Maho was friends with Aya and probably the one who felt the worst during her graduation also says something, I should add), and partly because Ayanyan's hiatus was probably a matter of ~simply bad health~ in the same way as how the management tried to pass off Maho's forced hiatus during the month of December (I mean...).

For those curious, this was a little clip compilation I put together of various statements made by members around those days, which carry some deep implications in retrospect. Because it's gonna be long, and because it's only tangentially related to Maho's own incident until it is proven otherwise, I'll post an explanation of it below inside spoiler. The emphasis in bold on the most important bits is of course mine:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1094615791381692416/pu/vid/640x360/8gM4EpPm6zD44L06.mp4
    The first one is, much famously, taken from Hinatan's Showroom on 2018/03/20, you can find a source of the full stream here. For context: that was the day on Miharu's Seitansai and also the one when Ayanyan had to take an unexpected break from theater performances, which later ended with her hiatus. There's no way to tell if the break took place before or after the rehearsals, but it was clear that Hinatan was voicing dissatisfaction at someone there, although she kept it as discreet as possible:

"Besides that, today was Miha-chan (Nara Miharu)'s birthday, March 20. Congratulations! Speaking of the theater show... there's been a lot of different things that happened all of a sudden, really. I found that it has been seriously tough for all the Kenkyuusei members today, but I feel glad they could carry it out to the end without problems. Today morning we did the reharsals together, and really ...I hope they won't buckle down. I hope everyone's sentiments will be rewarded eventually, seriously. And I mean not only Miha-chan.
    Really, today I have been thinking about ...many kinds of stuff during the rehearsals. I found there was nothing but absurd things happening. I hope they can do their best.
    But at the end of the day, people don't change -- they can't mend their ways so easily. I know that, but still ...that someone would go as far as doing that...?
    I think it's been difficult, but they really gave their best, everyone. Everyone who appeared on today's theater show did, in my opinion.
    ...But well, I am not the one who should be raising complaints about that.
    But I seriously wish for things to change..."

For information, that was also coupled and reinforced by these other two stories that Kado Yuria posted on Instagram right on the same day, which had similar tone:
    5df880ca00347f204aa245176ad40027.jpg
    "I'm crying so hard that my head hurts.
    Well that's a common thing to happen, isn't it. lol

The MC theme of today's theater show was about what's a kind of adult you don't want to turn into.
    I didn't have the chance to appear on the MC segment personally, so I'll say it here.
    I don't want to become an adult who'll only cause trouble on others.
    Much less, I don't absolutely want to turn into a person who doesn't know when to apologize.
    This should be obvious enough already, maybe, but since I have seen such a person so close to me, I am now thinking of this once again.
    I want to become a person who knows how to properly reflect on one's mistakes and reconsider what's bad about oneself.
    I'll be 18 this year, so I'll get working on it for the 2 years until then!
    "

4ae54d2f07fd187a2ac5182bcd7b9231.jpg
    "Please give a watch at today's Kenkyuusei theater show.
    Here's hoping that the hard efforts of us 7 people will be paid off.
    "

Now, the above was the most well-known part of the story, in fact with only those two pieces of evidence at hand, by then Ayanyan's hiatus was believed as being the result of an infighting possibly involving either of these two members (which even prompted Hinatan to deny it, of course on Photolog where barely anyone could read it).
    What people overlooked, or simply didn't care enough to know more about, was the behavior shown by Ayakani in the long run over the next days. I have to thank the people on 5ch for giving pointers based on recollections of these dialogues. Maybe if I try digging deeper I'll even end up discovering more fun stuff:
    ---
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1095350513946841089/pu/vid/640x360/8gKodfxfzceJ6bJ_.mp4
    On 2018/03/27, which for the record was the day when Ayanyan's ~hiatus~ got officially announced, Ayakani then showed up on Showroom, and from right around the start up until the end of the stream, she kept muttering the following to herself (source can be found here).
    The Twitter videos doesn't contain all of the remarks below, due to time constraints, but I kept it limited to the most notable of them.

"Today there have been only unpleasant stuff at work"
    "They didn't even have a consultation with members ...It was: I want to tell this to everyone here, if you please"
    "What's the meaning of this? I was like, why?"
    "Even though there's no proofs or basis... to come over and say things so lightly"
    "On such an important moment, on top of that"
    "I(?) don't do such juvenile stuff"
    "It's not something that was said by fans, nor members, or even antis"
    "I mean, don't you realize what moment is this?"
    "There's no proofs, I'm saying... That's the sense of it"
    "I don't have the time to bother about such matters, myself"
    "I'm not someone to betray others so easily, for real. I can't even do such a thing in the first place. ... I am not capable of doing such a dirty-minded thing. But well, the ways of thinking vary from people to people... But really, I have no such interest in that..."
    "Nothing will come out, from my side. If it were to come out, I might as well go hang myself. ...This is the level of my mental resolution!"

--
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1096730243644166145/pu/vid/640x360/XfafPyDFo45avbTp.mp4
    Days later, on 2018/03/30, on Showroom (source here), Ayakani all of a sudden began the stream again expressing interest in studying law, for what seems to be self-defence purposes. Against who, one may ask, but it's anyone's guess...:

"I really want to get down studying right now, and make myself smarter."
    "...I'm not referring to taking a medicine course, I want to cram into my head anything about Law and Constitution. I want to put a stop to everything unjust. I want to call things out as absurd when they are absurd."
    "Anyway, I did some little checking, on law. I checked on the phone about some unjust stuff. [...] First off, when it comes to working as an idol ...things like, how this aspect is not right, how in this other case this side here (myself/ourselves) is clearly not at fault, and so on.
    I want to know that, in legal terms. Like what part of the Constitution it falls into.
    So, once I know all of this, when I get told something by someone, I want to be able to reply back «Well, according to this and that law, this is nonsense»"
    "I mean, Constitution, Law ...Criteria for punishment, these stuff."

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1096731493794283520/pu/vid/640x360/Hcs8kc1wLfCQH1jy.mp4
    Then, right afterwards, apropos of absolutely nothing just like the part above, the talk then shifted to whether or not sneak photos break the law, before changing topic altogether:

"Anyway, taking hidden photos isn't punishable by law. It was written so, when I looked at it just before. There're columns about sneak photos, since it happens often with idols and such, so I had a look.
    But as for taking hidden photos, it's not punishable if you do it.
    I mean just taking it on the fly isn't, but if you set up something fixed in front of a house, that constitutes sneak photography and you receive punishment for it, or so it seems.
    If someone is walking on the street as normal and they take a photo, that's sneak photography but there's no punshiment resulting from it, I heard."
    "[...] I mean, you just shouldn't show it to any other persons. Am I mistaken? Taking secret photos consitutes sneak photography in itself, but it's apparently not punishable. It's when you reveal it to other, third-party people..."
    "Well, it's not that I'm saying I got a sneak photo taken of me! It's that when I looked at it from time to time, there was something about sneak photography and decided to check! Just that! I'm not being worried about having a sneak photo taken of me!"

---
    Other assorted stuff related to the case, of the fishy kind, that happened during the same time.

Nanako (during a Showroom also on 2018/03/30, which I don't have at hand right now) suggesting it would be unwise to inquiry too much into Ayanyan's condition, for fear of hurting sensibilities. Again, why would it be necessary for what was claimed to be just poor health?:

Are they really giving us no details?», «Why? Why? Why?», I have spotted quite some people coming to inquire on the matter, in any member's Showroom I happened to watch. Even I had many people still doing that here on Showroom, to a smaller degree. Naturally, I understand this sentiment very well. Exactly because they love NGT, they would like to know the full details of what happened from when Ayanyan fell sick to the point when the rest was confirmed -- I do understand this sentiment. However, I do not find it necessary at all to publicly announce everything. Doing it would be a mistake, in my opinion. Even in my case, some time before, while here on Showroom, a whole lot comments like that suddenly came in. And I felt a little hurt about that. Or rather than feeling hurt, it's that I found myself being pressed with questions of «Why? Why? Why?». Personally speaking, what I find unpleasant is... every other girl in the Kenkyuusei team is younger than me, and younger girls would feel hurt much more by such things, and I don't really want this to happen. For fans and us members alike, there's nothing that we can do but waiting. Of course, I am friends with Ayanyan. Haven't we been so since forever? So I am, of course, in a condition in which I can get personally in touch wih her. And I did contact her to talk. Even on my part, there's something I can do. But ultimately, I know that it will be exclusively up to Ayanyan to decide what to do for the time to come. What is important for us to do at this moment, is thinking about how we can warmly welcome her back once she'll have recovered, and to proceed with the preparations for that time, this is what I think is important."
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979766889252470784

"I believe it is important to allow some time to leave her undisturbed, for the moment. I do not mean in the sense of neglecting her. «So you mean you are giving her some time for herself, and in the meantime you wait while trying not to think too much about it?», you may say... but it's not like that either. ... That's exact ... Trying to nose too much into it will only end up hurting Ayanyan as well. ... Right, right... When it comes to Ayanyan's personality, she is a girl who greatly values the fans. Any word told by fans holds great significance to her. So, there's of course a general wish for her to return back, and I say there's nothing wrong about writing comments on Instagram to say «Please, come back!». But by doing it over and over again every day, I can't deny there's a risk that it would also add to Ayanyan's stress. What I think is important is to approach anything with moderation."
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979767900813770752

Also, some people reported of having received a warning on Showroom just for asking about Ayanyan's condition, like in this case with Miharu's Showroom. Which reminds me, this is not too dissimilar from the number of people who saw their posts deleted from the comment section of Akimoto's 755 (provided someone remembers it exists at all) just because they brought up Maho's issue in as polite a way as possible over this last month:
    OauVOYB.jpg

My take on the whole thing? The impression that I get from this is clearly that even back then Ayakani was confronted by the management for being involved in something that happened to Ayanyan at the time, either that or she had already made herself seem reasonably suspicious in the eyes of others through some way or another.

On another note, it's interesting to point out that Ayakani and Anju have effectively been on a radio silence on mobame (and everywhere else along with that) ever since the case broke out. Not exactly the worst way I have spent 3.5~ euros in recent memory, by the way, but it comes very close to it.
    What a time.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

Feb. 19
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/142

No preview for the next members/episode of Niigata Friend on this week's ep.

Nakai sent a few strange mobamails. She often writes poetry on twitter so could be nothing.

Some guy wrote "Something bad is happening/will happen to NGT's management this week." on twitter. Probably nothing, but is being archived in case of being an insider leaking info, or a threat.

AKB48SHOW! is finished. Unknown if related to case.

Ichimasa Kamaboko contract with NGT48 has ended. They had removed their ads with NGT after the 3rd Anniv.

The EiC of Niigata Daily was on the radio and commented on the case.

A girl's channel user noticed that Maho's accusation tweets said "The criminals were also arrested." 「犯人『も』逮捕されました」 Which could implies someone else was arrested, so maybe members??!? (Cisalpine's tweet about it: https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1097917722741100545 )

The mail Imamura sent to members the day after the incident to tell them what happened made no mention of the fact that the criminals were living in the dorm.

Edit: Oops, forgot the last bit about Rena's mobame so: https://twitter.com/qc_bb/status/1097657921490448384
    Edit 2: Reworded my paraphrasing better with the accusation one, since it sounded too 'definitive'.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 3