1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    We'd do it today but only admins have that power. Regular mods can't create forums or subforums. And our two admins are very inactive and there's a backlog of subforums for 48 group teams (and I think forums for overseas sister groups too). The new forum will be created the next time the admins come by. Promise.

• Like Like x 4
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I'm happy with how things are in the interim and don't want to rush people.

3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I read it 4 times and I laugh. And as you wrote, the arena form doesn't help at all but we are coordinating pretty fast and it will be beautiful.

------------

I want all here to know that the Countdown live applications was a real fight. 60% on my main LINE group didn't get. Including my brother.

• Like Like x 4
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I’ve been seeing tweets about the application and they have been quite entertaining to read. It makes me happy to know that so many people are supporting Hinata

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

Oh yes, some friends compared the application with movies (Swordfish, Matrix, etc). Remember the fanbase is Keyakizaka46 fans and now we know the 4 new exclusive models announcement are attracting more girls and new fans. I'm so optimistic and looking forward for the live.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I can understand the feelings of the girls though. They auditioned to be part of keyakizaka46 but are now in a whole different 46 group. It will take some time to get used to the change but if they should see it as a beginning for them...as newcomers again, they will fit in perfectly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Tbh I saw more Nogi wotas tweeting about the application than Keyaki. It’s nice to see Nogi wotas expose themselves as also Hinata wotas :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I totally understand Miho and Memi's feelings. They seem perfectly justified to me: they have had their name and their connection with the senpais taken away from them. I honour them for letting their real emotions surface. And I think that by indulging in a period of grief, they will be better able to move forward. To say nothing of making the changeover more interesting for us. I think both of them are perfect "Hinata-chans," sunny and happy by nature...in different ways.

That's great to hear!

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well that budget ...love the song so much though.

11. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Why is kyoko wearing an eye patch?

12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    In you tube

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    the mv was shot before konoka cut her hair and when kyoko posted on her blog she got stye on her eye,(late september)

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great answers to my questions: Kyouko, timing. I hated this song when I first heard it, but I have been gradually coming around and this caps it. Not a single, but an enjoyable trifle, well sung, with a visually interesting MV and fairly good views of everyone. Hinatazaka is teaching me how to like idol music of a more normal, non-Keyaki, kind. I think the clearish views of all the highly attractive members will help publicize the group.

And the way it is presented on the Hinatazaka site is excellent: my browser (Waterfox) will play it, whereas it will not play the videos on the Keyakizaka main page. And there are versions of all strengths when you go for the download, including 1080p HD.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Song was okay, not my favorite, tho. But the MV is :1st:. This is what I need. It calm my mind, soothe my heart, and relieve all stress I got from my job and real life. I can't stop smilling for the whole MV.
    On the last scene, when they disappeared behind the pillar, it's like saying that they will and eventually disappeared from Keya group, and start their own journey. It's like telling the fans that this is the last song from them, as a part of Keya. If it released last year, I believe there would be many theories about it.

16. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Them wearing the capes remind me of...
    draft_lens12915961module116140351photo_1282943271tumblr_kswkjkoxjk1qzc0kho.jpg
    :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah it looks like it's been filmed in Sony's multi-storey car park facility or something :lol:

The song is nice though, kind of mellow like a mix of Nogizaka and Stu48

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This group's mission is to make us feel the "happy aura". Mission accomplished. The more I watch this, the more I enjoy it. And in the end everybody does get their time on-screen, with only a reasonable amount more for the centre and the front row (although I'm a Hirate fan and can accept the way Keyaki doesn't do this). Nao-chan looks great here: I remember a Tweet a few hours ago saying "I see a fairy." This is what happens at night in empty warehouses: the warehouse fairies come out to dance, lol.

I think the setting works: the bare grey background makes the members and their outfits stand out. But maybe this is the final Keyaki-like industrial background, and we will be venturing into more colorful areas for the Hinatazaka single. As someone said, it looks more like a Sony warehouse or loading dock than a Sony car-park (no parking space markers). And that would be easier to clear out for the shoot, lol. EDIT: But now I see some parking-space lines in one area, so I don't know. Some Japanese comments suggest shipping area.

Said to be written by Tachikawa Toshiyuki of the 90s band Daiji Man Brothers Band 大事MANブラザーズバンド. The other Hinatazaka song on the release, Dakishimete Yaru (my favorite) is by BugBear バグベア (SaiMajo, Fukyouwaon). Joyful Love is by Maesako Junya 前迫潤哉, who co-wrote Ima ni Miteiro, W-Keyakizaka, and Garasu wo Ware. source

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I really liked this video. The use of the pillars and members to swap other members in and out was interesting I thought.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There will be "hand-over events" for the MagiaRecord BD/DVDs, where members of the cast will hand lucky purchasers show posters. The events will be on 10 March at Shibuya Tsutaya (Mirei, Sarina, Hina), Animate Shibuya (Kyouko, Miho, Miku), and Tower Records Shibuya (Memi, Toshi, Suzuka, Nibu). You buy a BD/DVD and get a ticket to the event -- first come, first served, purchasers on or after 26 February (official release date is 27 February, the same day as Black Sheep). No audience, just for ticket-holders. details