1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have to say 2nd gen managed to get me back on track on Keyakitte. Not an easy task.

2. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

We got 3 Rina now in keyakizaka .. RinaChanzu

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

I was laughing the whole episode specially when all first gen forced to dance [hehe]
    btw is Mon started to hate camera now?

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    2nd gen is really good! Love them

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think it's just me, but I always love Keyakitte Kakenai. People said that Keyakizaka46 members are not that good at variety. However, I find that charming. I like Keyakitte Kakenai the best amongst other variety because I can see my favourite idol group as themselves. They don't have to force themselves to be funny, and it's fine. Well once again it's just my personal preferences [hehe]

But the 2nd gen really feels like a breath of fresh air! Not that I think the previous episodes are boring, but because there are new things. There will be a lot to looking forward to as well!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Tenchan has guts ... and I love it :hehe:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Imho it depends on the contents of the show. During games, competitions or similiar they are really fun and lively, but during talking segments they're somewhat lacking. It's getting better recently, though.

To be honest I am not sure if Tsuchida and Sawabe are also to blame, but I generally prefer the back and forth of e.g. Woman Rush Hour, Bananaman or Audrey with the 46/48 girls.

I definitely liked what little I saw from the 2nd gen so I am looking forward to the next episodes.
    Edit: The "smile when the camera is on you" segment was hilarious.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Genzai

Genzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    The 2nd Gen are breath of fresh air! And I'm really hoping it will spread to the 1st Gen as well.

The 1st Gen are doing good on the talking segments as of late, they just have to be active more.

10. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I beg to differ. Tsuchida is boke and Sawabe is tsukkomi. It's been that way ever since the beginning of the show. But for members, Tsuchida often become tsukkomi.

I think it really is the difference in preference. I like the comedy in Keyakitte Kakenai because it seems more natural? I don't know how to put it. On the other hand, I don't really like Hiragana Oshi because of the very reason why it's interesting for its fans.

But maybe it's just me who is strange here. Guess I'm the minority, or could there be silent majority who only read the forum and not commenting like I did for months? :D

Oh but I just want to express my opinion here. I respect your opinion. I'm sorry if I maybe seem rude :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 4
  11. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    KeyaKake used SURPRISE CHOCOMAN

It's super effective!

• Like Like x 15
  12. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Wonderful presentation!
    Funny & cute girls, very good generation.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I am not an animal, I am a human being. That was my favorite part of the episode. You feel sorry for her embarrassment, but she was really cute there, and on the pulse side, she got some good solo screen time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

8th Single Campaign.
    this is brutal than bungee jump imo.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I am truly touched by this episode. I want to continue supporting this group

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What a wonderful episode. I'm sitting here with my eyes full of tears. An incredible feat for eight members -- Akanen, Mon, Pon, Habu, Mii, Fuu, Nijika, Sugai -- to go out in the snow, in 3-degree temps (38 degrees F) and stand in water that was 5 degrees (42 degrees F) under a waterfall and pray for Black Sheep to be a big hit, and for the group to have a good year -- and in several cases for the member herself to become someone who could make a contribution to the group.... The members in studio, of both generations, had tears in their eyes, too. Many said that this song meant a lot to them, and had changed them. As Sugai prepared to be the last to enter waterfall, it began to snow. The strength of will, and of body....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

I kinda miss those moments when Techi still participate on this kind of activities.

18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I'm so happy to read your reactions @too much idea and @ukifune .

I watched many "single campaings" and this is probably the most touching one (with all the respect other groups deserves).

And this going to be (I can affirm this) a big incentive for the 2nd gen members and future generations. I hope they keep it in their minds and hearts.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I cried last night. I love this group so much. It would've been better if neru, oda and techi also Aoi join :(
    When will we see them in keyakake together? :(

Hope 2019 is a good year for keyakichans :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. StripedSounds

StripedSounds Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I think this is the kind of campaigns that Keyakizaka should have been doing from the start. Most of their campaigns have been about spreading the word through street performances and advertising, but experiences like these are what makes the bonds in a group stronger. I feel like this may be the start of a second wind for Keyakizaka if they keep it up and properly use their second gen members too.

I was so sad to see that Techi wasn't on the show for such a big episode.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1