IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    How I wish they had filmed another ep of IZONE Chu since they are here but ... hmmm

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@SteCola it can't be confirm yet for how long, cuz they've working in both country now, both country becoming their home now, picture and video of them taken at airport are quite alot, almost like every week people spotted them at the airport, and if the news about sakura spoiler is true, then, the immortal song stage could be act as PR for their next upcoming song

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. welp

welp Next Girls

Han Sangsoo, Pledis' chairman, talks on IZ*One
    https://twitter.com/sakkura39/status/1098097696219394048?s=21

No idea about the costume but the pillow was cancelled/pulled off from the market as fans complaint it's creepy and sexual. AKB can't relate. Anyway, they debuted in old Japanese PE uniform (white long sleeve shirt and red bloomers).

Indeed, the accusation on Ballistik Boyz started within Japanese K-pop fans before it spread to Korean Army. Even though the group is not a "copycat", the inspiration must be real. Most of the time, Soompi just translates Korean articles into English and, the Korean journalist needed to link E-Girls with something familiar to the Korean public to describe it, just like how a Korean outlet called Davika Hoorne "Jeon Jihyun of Thailand".

The "The choreograph of 'No Way Man' is in K-pop style" came from AkB's girls' mouths and no outsider can see that. So, I believe they said so 'coz they had been told so.

I only know they have been back to Korea and seemingly have been recorded for a Korean TV show.

Never I said "IZ*One is J-pop group in Japan". :confused:
    The producer choices for IZ*One's Japanese releases are down to Akimoto and Sashihara 'coz the group must keep the connection to 48 family for business. I've never "believed" Sashihara will surely be the better choice. But, she will better resonate with the group's main target group- girls. Also, to work on this group will be hugely from her =Love, she will enter a whole new territory and grow as an idol producer.

:lol: "IZONE IS THE FIRST JPOP GG TO WIN A TROPHY WITH SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME AT THEIR FIRST DEBUT ON M COUNTDOWN" say that to faces of its Japanese fangirls supporting it for being "K-pop" group. You may check out videos from its Japanese fangirls on Youtube to see what they think about Aijeu. Do you think why the Produce 48 was possible in the first place? Wasn't it because the recurrent Hallyu blown by Twice? Do you think why those fangirls watched Produce 48? Wasn't it because they had been K-pop fans to a degree?

You keep changing you narrative. You may check your brain.

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I gave up to answer more, this is the last one, even moderator are now helping to edit your post above:fp:, just feed news and info of izone, or other pd48 contestant here, that's all, i hope it's not burdening you, sry and tq

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, a part from (barely) being an HKT48 member, Sasshi has surely no say about IZ*ONES activities in Japan.
    Thanks for respecting her work, but you may see her too high for now.
    Because of her allready super busy shedule, she had to give up her concurrency in STU48 right after her 1s performance. I don't think even after her graduation, she would have a lot to spare on IZ*ONE.

6. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Can you provided the source since it is very hard for me to comprehend that this is KPop influenced:

if the video does not show watch the video here

While this is not:

And this is not:

All of them have pretty much similar style.

If no outsider can see that. It is pretty much insignificant to say that it is KPop influenced. It is like saying that it so hard to see the KPop influenced, it is like there are no KPop influenced at all.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

A Japanese fangirl's report on hi-touch event of K-pop idol girl group IZ*One. Her bias clearly was Hyewon.

Sakura was introduced to Chaeyeon's family.
    Sakura said via Mobile Mail app she met Chaeyeon's youngest sister (not Chaeryeong).

May they be in "No Way Man" thread? I remember Juri and 1 or 2 other girls said so at different times thus, there was also a rumor that the song got Korean choreographer. You may ask Juri, not me, what is K-pop about "No Way Man".

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. welp

welp Next Girls

More info on "Prison Life of Fools"
    https://www.soompi.com/article/1305...venteens-seungkwan-izones-choi-ye-na-and-more
    JB of GOT7 reported another fixed member of the show. “Prison Life of Fools” is a game show where the cast members will divide themselves into different teams and play various games to find the hidden “mafia” member. (X Man kinda show?)

Prison Life of Fools is set to premiere on March 16 (Saturday)

On another news, the episode of Immortal Song IZ*One featured is said to be Kim Yeonja episode (meaning performers will perform different songs of Kim Yeonja). Kim Yeonja's most iconic song is "Amor Fati".

11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The scene at Haneda airport yesterday. The girls are coming to Japan for their Hi-Touch events and fans were waiting.

12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Choreographer of NO WAY MAN is Ruu.
    http://ruu.dance/profile

Btw, don't spread the rumor and talk as if it is the truth.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Omg is she also the one created choreography for Densetsu no sakana, make noise, and darashinai aishikata? That's what I catch from her profile

• Like Like x 2
  14. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Kpop dance isn't exactly original. Its mostly modern hiphop/street dance. With that said the Choreographer of NO WAY MAN is Ruu did the dance for HKT make noise. If anything Make Noise is way more "kpopish" than No way Man. Again Kpopish just means modern street dance.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

please stop already with '48/46Gg kpop boom' need to related at anyhow news:fp: it's not like they're gonna be a kpop or entering kpop marketing with things like that anyway, unless they suddenly released a korean song in their album, that's could be a better topic, pls come back to izone discussion, and keep feeding new izone related topic and news here:| cmon, is there anyone here going to their 2rd HT? what's going on there?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I know that it's OOT although it's not OOT according to certain person, but it's not the members who claimed that NWM is Kpop-ish. It's Japanese Kpop fans who said that NWM is Kpop-ish and AKB tried too hard to be Kpop (lewl). AKB (and some members) said that NWM's choreo is the most intense choreo in AKB's history (well, they even mentioned it in their YT's description), so yeah :censored:

Aaaaaand since some of you said that Chaeryeong is related to IZ*ONE (wtf), why we don't talk about ITZY beating IZ*ONE's record? :awesome:
    I know that Chaeryeong is Chaeyeon's sister, but remember it's IZ*ONE-related thread, not all Kpop-related thread. So, you can post about other idol's update with IZ*ONE (f.e. OTR family update), but not every idol's update because "oh-theres-idols-who-are-related-to-izones-member-so-i-posted-here". That's slightly OOT, you know?

@Akusaiko You can check our admin's tweets since he went there. Seems like the venue is crowded like last week.
    welcome to w*lp world :awesome:

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Owh, what's going on there?, huhu , tell him to share share a bit here later:approve: and about Chaeryeong, please don't post any ITZY stuff here, as far as i know, lot of people not only WIZ*ONE but also other fandom like ONCE's of TWICE are following both of them for quite a long time before and after debut, but, pls refrain yourself to post any of ITZY content here or at any other IZ*ONE site/base, we don't mind if u post something like pic or vid interaction of both sisters, but not ITZY, if they want to know about Chaeryeong, they can view them on ITZY site( don't ever provide link related to their official here), just ask them to search it on google them self

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  18. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And we have ITZY's own thread on Idol Emporium section so yea.

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Everyone Kitchen, did u guys watched it?:^O^: also, did anyone know when will IZONE King of Masked Singer episode aired?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019