1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So yesterday, I watched one of Acchan's movies from 2017 called Before we Vanish! and it was actually very interesting and unique... The storyline: "Narumi Kase (Nagasawa Masami) is on bad terms with her husband Shinji Kase (Matsuda Ryuhei). One day, Shinji Kase goes missing. He comes back a couple of days later, but he seems like a totally different person. Shinji Kase is now gentle and tender. He goes for a walk every day. Meanwhile, a family is brutally murdered and an unexplained phenomenon takes place. Journalist Sakurai (Hasegawa Hiroki) covers the story of the murdered family. Shinji Kase tells his wife that he came to Earth to invade." [AsianWiki]

So uhm yes... it's quite a unique story and it really got my attention! the lead roles are Nagasawa Masami and Matsuda Ryuhei that are both popular, Matsuda Ryuhei acted with Acchan before in The Mohican Comes Home where they played a couple. but in this movie, Acchan played the role of Masami's sister. Acchan appears in only one scene around the beginning. But her scene is what first got my attention, you'll understand it if you see the movie! Since she only has that scene, I cut it and uploaded it for anyone interested to watch, it's 6 minutes long. it might make you interested to see the full movie. it's from the beginning of the movie so you won't really get any spoiler by watching this scene! You need a password to see it, the password is "mana48". and this has english subs!

Despite Acchan only having one scene (she looks really good in that outfit btw <3), I still enjoyed the movie as a whole, because I like the main cast especially Masami and they acted well. and it was interesting too. You might get confused at how Acchan's scene ended but it's the same for everyone who see it for the first time... that's why it got my attention, I was wondering, what just happened!?, but you understand soon after.

I'll say more in spoiler, for those who don't mind reading spoilers and who want to understand why the scene ends like this, you can read.

So basically Matsuda's role is someone who was possessed by an alien, and those aliens (there are 3 of them in total) have a mission to invade the Earth. what they first do is to understand the different concepts by humans, and once they understand it, they take it from that person and the person loses that concept and idea (and sometimes end up disabled mentally/physically). so Acchan's scene is super confusing but you understand later, basically she explained the concept of family to Matsuda and he took it from her so she lost that concept, and that's why she leaves and doesn't seem to care for her sister/family anymore. there are many other examples in the movie and lots of things happen. the ending is interesting as well, it makes you think.

Overall this is a good movie, I would recommend it, really interesting. I love how Acchan always pick interesting projects even if often she has a little (or very little) role but yes I really enjoy seeing all her projects. oh and side-note, it was funny how in her scene in this movie, Acchan talks about marriage and how it doesn't seem fun, but her parents want her to get married because it's the right age and all. it's funny to see since she's now married in real. LOL

• Like Like x 2
  2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

a lot of it has to do with personality. she was so unconfident in herself that she couldn't even tell her parents she wanted to try out for AKB. Also (and this is just a theory), after she became the ace there were a lot of haters and probably a lot of people who would try to tear her down, saying stuff like that she's not pretty or talented enough to be the ace. I can definitely see stuff like that getting to her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

1st gen had a reunion and Acchan was there! OMG this makes me so happy to see them all together <3 There's Acchan, Kojiharu, Mariko, Takamina, Tomochin! Miichan was missing, but they mentioned her in the posts, and Takamina edited Miichan's photo on the group photos, haha. I love them all so much. ;_; it's so nice that they take time to meet like this, the 1st gen bond ;w; Here are all the photos:

004.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Acchan and Takamina! Acchan looks so cute here, her smile! ;_; <3

005.jpg 006.jpg

Sources:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Legends. And still friends after all these years.:)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I can't read what it says on the cake what was the occasion for the reunion? I assumed it was like a baby shower or something because isn't Acchan due to give birth soon? It's great that their friendships have lasted this long

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm confused about this too... in one of the photos we can see a bit of the text that is written on the top of the fruits (looks like a cake but not sure). I tried to read it, but it just made me more confused. I think it says "Bon marriage", then the names under, I have a hard time to read them, it says "... & ...", the first name starts with K and ends with yuki (it's not Kashiwagi btw), and the second name seems to be Ayumi. I have no idea who these people are.

I'm wondering if this 1st gen reunion is only with these 5 or there's someone else and that might be the reason they all met together. but they didn't mention anything about it though. Do they have a friend who's getting married so they all met to celebrate? or it means something else... who knows. LOL

I searched "bon marriage ayumi" on Twitter to see if anyone is talking about this and there is only one tweet, the tweet says something like "I thought they're together to celebrate Acchan's wedding but the text says Ayumi, maybe a staff?". this person might be right, maybe it's a staff or a friend of the 1st gens.

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

9. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

They were at a wedding. It says Bon Marriage Kaoyuki & Ayumi.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Looking healthy and ready.

"Maeda who refrains from childbirth seems to be used to the big stomach.

Maeda said that it would be better to do a light exercise such as walking until ahead of time for a smooth birth." So when you go out, do not use a car and walk as far as possible. Because I am trying to keep in mind, I am striving to prepare for childbirth as husband and wife ."

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 1.15.41 PM.png

https://jisin.jp/entertainment/entertainment-news/1712992/

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ahh she looks so beautiful and CHONK! I love her so much. ma heart :cute:

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There's a new movie project for Acchan! it was announced not long ago. The movie is called "Machida-kun no Sekai" and it's released in June 2019! the movie story is about high school and Acchan seems to be wearing a high school uniform so maybe she's playing the role of a high school girl? it's surprising XD After graduation, I noticed Acchan always took more mature roles and played roles older for her age. Now she does the opposite LOL but it's nice and different, I'm looking forward to this! This movie was made before Acchan got married and pregnant, of course. She recorded so many things, we keep having news of new movies and projects... I'm glad >.< By the way, she seems to have a second role in this movie but she's on the cover. More info on this movie here!

Movie cover + close-up of Acchan:

Dz796G8XcAYmaki.jpg Dz796G8XcAYmaki - Copie.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    congratulation acchan on your first child!!

• Like Like x 3
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Once again:

:ome:

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Brief English-language report from The Japan Times:
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/cultur...suko-maeda-gives-birth-baby-boy/#.XHzkosD7SUk

• Informative Informative x 3
  17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Congratulations Acchan :ome:

He's born in the same day that came out 10 years ago the 10nen Sakura. [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Haha, wow...it would have been funny if it had been Acchan who was pregnant in the '10 years later' part of the 10nen Zakura video and not Yuko. It would be so fitting [hehe]

Congratulations on your healthy baby boy, Acchan! I'm about the same age as Acchan (a few months older) and am pregnant with my first child as well, so it's making me a bit emotional to hear that everything went well and that she and her husband are so happy with their little family. It kind of feels like hearing the news from a friend and being really happy for her.

Anyway, our girl is all grown up! Both Acchan and Mariko are married...I wonder who else from the original Kami 7 will be settling down in the next few months or years as well.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

He has failed in the prediction. :^^;:

@Ezia congratulations. :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  20. neguruyan

neguruyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    never know , i open 2007 replied everyone on this thread .
    and I see everyone posted acchan photo and her friends when she is 15/6 and now I see acchan already married and have a baby.
    friend, time is going too fast.

Do not double post; just edit your first post.

I think Acchan baby is girl, and maybe it's crazy to imagine when Acchan baby girl 15 y later being a Ace AKB48 , LOL .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2019