1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Renacchi looks so hot without bangs.:cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Looks like there's a signed photo giveaway connected to Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai

https://twitter.com/ExciteJapan/status/1068067959657050112
    ==========================
    【AKB48】「NO WAY MAN」の発売を記念して、池の水選抜メンバー・大家志津香さん、峯岸みなみさん、加藤玲奈さんの3人の直筆サイン入りポラを1名様にプレゼント! 応募はフォロー&RT。締切は12/14まで。 #AKB48#大家志津香#峯岸みなみ#加藤玲奈 ▼最新インタビュー https://www.excite.co.jp/news/article/E1543385658600/…
    ----------------------------------------------
    [AKB48] In commemoration of the release of [NO Way MAN], the water selection members of the pond, the landlord Shizuka, Minegishi Minami, the autograph of three people Rena Kato is present to one person! Submissions Follow & RT. The deadline is 12/14. #AKB48 #大家志津香 #峯岸みなみ #加藤玲奈 ▼ Latest interview https://www.excite.co.jp/news/article/E1543385658600/…
    ----------------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

the link has an extensive interview with Shiichan, Miichan and Renacchii

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Renacchi posted on Twitter that she had a photoshoot today, for the magazine Sweet!
    it will be released on 12 January. I like her hairstyle and outfit, looking forward to it <3

001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Caitlyn48

Caitlyn48 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Christmas to all Renacchi fans.. ;)

8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    :mail:Blond Renacchi looks like an angel<3<3

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So... is anyone else a bit surprised and dissapointed that Renacchi is once again excluded of senbatsu? I'm not sure what happened... I thought NWM was an exception since the single was pretty much all about Produce48. But now they exclude her once again in the new single. Looks like she's not regular senbatsu anymore... She's been regular for years. even in big senbatsu, she was in media senbatsu. to go from that to suddenly being excluded is weird.

it's like NWM was an excuse for management to get rid of some regular senbatsu girls. Kojimako was also excluded, and she announced graduation, we won't know if management ever had plans to bring her back or not. but even with graduation, they didn't give a last senbatsu to Kojimako (maybe this is her choice but we'll never know that too). it just feels like management dropped them after all this time, it's so sudden.

I'm dissapointed and sad for Renacchi. yes I know her HS are low, but same for many of the current regular senbatsu so I don't think that's a reason. Her rank is #36 and sadly she ranked 15 ranks down from the previous year, so maybe that's also a reason for management but I don't think #36 is so low and some regular senbatsu are ranked lower.

My point is that I think Renacchi has other things to offer. I think she improved a lot in things that were considered flaws (her energy on stage etc.). She has 241k followers on Twitter and 168k on IG, which are great numbers (note that she didn't go to Produce48, so there's no boost from international fandom either, her followers are mostly japanese). She's pretty and good at modelling. Her photobook sold the best among new gens who had photobooks in recent years (I don't have exact numbers, but I did check and she had the most. it's like 12-14,000 and it's the most). I feel like AKB needs this kind of girl in their senbatsu. Someone who's tall, pretty, model-like. I can't think of many girls like this in the current senbatsu. I feel like it would be good for AKB since a lot of non-fans or antis constantly put AKB down by saying they're lower than average in looks and that kind of things. Besides, Renacchi is only 21. she also has an agency...

I just think there are things Renacchi can bring to the group, it just feels like it's a waste. I'm worried that going from regular media senbatsu to not being in senbatsu at all might push Renacchi to graduate and I really really don't want her to leave ._. I hope she doesn't take it too badly and hopefully her agency can give her jobs and other things to shine since AKB is not doing it anymore. but really I'm dissapointed to see her excluded now :/

and just as I'm writing this, Renacchi made a tweet about the single. I'll try translating it:

"Sadly I was not selected for the 55th single senbatsu。
    I'm very happy that I have fans who always share my feelings and regrets。
    It's frustrating but I will keep looking forward and do my best in everything。
    If I work hard, I believe that there will be happy and fun moments☺️
    Thank you always。"

She also added this:

"I am really really positive
    I am not depressed♡
    Everyone is being so kind"

She didn't post photos but here are some nice ones she posted yesterday!

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Sad, but I think her pushed period has ended. Will try to encourage her in March/May HS. She is a sweet nice girl after all.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Renachi will be fine. Even if the management stopped pushing her, her agency will (hopefully) support/promote her.

Although I feel sad that she missed out on the 55th single though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some little random Renacchi updates <3

Yesterday Renacchi talked about how she made a salad of noodle (made of potato), chicken and cucumber. She also said she's going to run the next day! and today she shared a photo of her breakfast, there's banana juice, toast, a fried egg and the salad she made the previous day. and she went to run after eating!

001.jpg

Later she posted a photo of herself to say that she grew her bangs!

002.jpg

She looks so pretty ^-^

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Looks like AKB members end up being friends for life. Good to see No Sleeve still hanging out together.
    I didn't know Rena and Mion are friends with these first gen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1