1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Is it me or Maiyan looks tired on recent episodes? She looks less brillant, especially on these episodes where we can see the difference of the past self.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If calm = tired, so yes.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nice to see members past look. They are always pretty but nowadays they certainly grown to look more mature and elegant.
    And I just want to say Hori looks so pretty with her long ponytail in this episode.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yes, Hori with that long ponytail is the best. It suits her very well. She looks really gorgeous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ponytail? Someone say ponytail?

I like Hori short hair best because long hair Hori didn't look as beautiful. But if she puts it up in ponytail or the twins she was sporting during the new year's special, she looks good. When she lets it straight down, I think she loses some beauty. Like back in the day she wasn't a stand out IMO, but after she cut her hair... !! Whoo!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Her long-black hair in her early years was the cutest Miona's visually imo. But i like her with Mio-bob the most because it's just like her identity :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  7. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think the reasons why baby Miona was so cute back in the days wasn’t only her long hair but also her chubby face.

As Miona grew up, her face became thinner and edgier (in the show, she said that many suspected her of plastic surgery). While her face looks more mature and elegant now, it doesn’t sport well those hairstyles that make her head look small. Ponytail or twintail are some good way to fix that since they make her head appear bigger. But still nothing beat Mio-bob, that hair is just pitch perfect. I wish that we could see her show more of her forehead though. It is freaking cute, like SNSD’s Yoona kind of cute.

Anyways, Miona was so stunning at the Japan Bluray Award today. Just wanna to say that.

8. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, I also love her with short hair it really suits her.

[​IMG]

But man does she look good in the current episodes with a ponytail. In general a ponytail nearly always feels like an upgrade to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last week episode was fast. They kept hurting Himura's feeling again with Yamanote line game :XD:/
    Himura was sad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Maaya thought a good point of Himura is having many teeth, what a genius :1st:.
    The return of legendary HK3 was epic.
    Year sixth
    [​IMG]

Yamanotesen battle, Himura vs team HK3 (Jojo style)
    [​IMG]
    Matsumura attacked Himura's moles again.
    Not on my watch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What the hell Maaya thought that a human head had dropped down on the studio :^^;:.
    This is beyond science
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shitara successfully retreated from his mistake, one point for green team.
    So little meme in this ep.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 8
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was up all night watching hours and hours of Nogizaka-chans, but I still hope for the live Nogichu streams!

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I'm kinda surprised they put Matsui Rena's scene in the quiz. That's one of my favorite scene in Nogidoko. Shitara indeed has amazing trolling skill.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  13. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    "I have kiwi's hairs grow on my heart" :XD:, I want to hear Sakurai says that catchphrase in public again. Only Nakada's catchphrase is still alive, the natural selection was so hard :fp:.
    You know your catchphrase is on point when you see your fans create banners for it. :awesome:
    [​IMG]
    Maaya respects Mozart because his name is easier to write than Beethoven :XD:. Poor Beethoven-san.
    Turns "Turkish march" on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The way Shitara trolling Matsui Rena was genius. Her favorite quote turned out was full of food :^O^:.
    Troll master :cool:
    [​IMG]
    Asuka now has lived independent, she's really grown up :blush:. I want to know what is the secret dish Asuka can cook. Hope it's not poisoned. Second thought, poisoned or not I will eat it.
    When you know Asuka doesn't need her mom to feed her by a spoon anymore :cry2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kazumin used very smart trick to make people remember her. Wada stroked again with her answer :^^;:. Her baka is so pure. But Maaya likes classical music.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is beyond sciene
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Akimoto summoned Kuroishi again :cold:. What a M girl :D. Shiraishi's "whatever" made me laught off the chair. And Kuroishi was beautiful too :cute:.
    What time is it, Manatsu?
    [​IMG]

When Kuroishi apears and you sit next to her
    [​IMG]

One of the seven mysterious in Nogizaka Kojichuu studio
    [​IMG]
    Asuka randomly pushing her button and getting a batsu point was so funny and cute. First was green team then red team, they don't learn. Nakada face was like "Why us too" :XD:. Nogichuu's equipments are not that poor.
    ASUKA!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait for next week, they will cast the heroine for Takayama's novel's movie adaptation :cute:. Did you guys watch Oscar 2019 this week?
    Winners list
    Best original song
    [​IMG]

Best animated movie
    [​IMG]

Best movie
    [​IMG]

Best actress
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
  14. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I just watched the 180626 Uchi no Gaya ga Sumimasen episode. Nakada used her catchphrase. And there was a part where they had to pick out a Nogizaka member from a comedian by a close up picture of a body part. When it came to a picture of lips, they not only found the member, but identified Kazumi by her philtrum.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Nice info, thanks a lot. Ozono on that show was so cute.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The one phrase challenge was the best thing I've seen in a while on Nogichuu.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes. But I still need translations. I still laughed.

18. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    Junna and Momoko really left an impact on me:worthy: they’re both so cute today:cute:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

Den chan’s high pitched voice was pretty cute. I’m glad she is getting more screen time. Misa senpai is really something special

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Best actress is Momoko in this ep.

• Agree Agree x 1