1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

just started playing cause of the event :^^;:
    is there a way to view the vote rankings? I've clicked around a bit but I couldn't find it so I thought I would check if I'm missing something :^^;:

edit: oh I saw ysa's post I guess they don't show it... I doubt any of my favourites will rank, don't know who to vote for now :^^;:

2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    This event is really hard compared to the others I participated lol My ticket will be a waste but I'm trying lol

I wanted some advice.. I don't know how to level up the cards. I mean, only I know to level up by "eating" more cards but I don't know how we use the others items.

Also, for example in Jabaja I get B but in Boyfriend no Tsukurikata I only get C bonus with the same cards... There is something I have to take in count?

3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @TiduShoko to level the cards, feed them with the juices, on the level panel there are two tabs, one for card inventory and the other for the juices. it will take forever to max out a sr or ssr by just feeding on other cards:fp:

the GP of your formation is a multiplier to the score you get when hitting a note, and any card with same type (sun/moon/star) to the song you play will have a GP boost (by 15% iirc), so using the same formation, say with more star cards, may get you a higher score rank in a star-type song (jabaja) but not so in a moon-type song (boyfriend)

@mooony yea i'm struggling too... i've casted some votes to rinrin, but i also want other members who has fewer chances be able to take this one:wall:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Does anyone have a list where members explicitly state that they want to win this? Don’t wanna be wasting my tickets only on my oshis.

5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
  6. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  7. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    btw two akb48 mobile games just announced their end of service in two days recently, one of them is ran by aiia, and it will have the shortest lifespan of all akb48 games:fp:

they sure have a reason to maximize this game's blood sucking ability:twisted:

8. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I guess there's that Cherry Bay Blaze coming through soon, but so far that looks poorly organised imo, dk what's going on with it

next money throwing plan, using the game to vote for the next beat carnival original song senbatsu
    wouldn't be surprised if it happened after the success of this tbh, but probs after a while since we are still waiting on the second original song to come out :confused:

9. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    idk too, the concert they held in january was a success though, even the attendance was not the best, the concert's quality was great. and the game... where is it:confused::confused::confused:
    back then i registered pre-order out of curiosity, but afterwards almost forgot about it:^^;:

vote for origianl song senbatsu... TOTALLY:twisted:

10. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    not sure, the preorder didn't work for me and the twitter account for it keeps telling people to preorder but it doesn't do anything, idk if they even realise it doesn't work. Feels like a game is made and managed by someone else completely and that AKS just agreed to lend the akb name to to get some money from it but aren't actually very involved in. The advertisement for it hasn't made it seem that great imo and the characters look nothing like who they are meant to be

11. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

just to add to the list of members who have said they would like to do well: nagatomo ayami

12. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello. I tried yo level up with drinks and I level up until level 60. (WOW so faaast jaja) What I have to do to get SSR if I have SR card? Or it's not possible?
    Thank you so much.

14. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    sr can only be upgraded to sr+, and ssr be upgraded to ssr+. ssr cards are acquired by dasu and event reward like sr cards, only much harder to get.

you can always navigate the upgrade panel to see all un-upgraded cards in your inventory, i.e. sr and ssr
    01.jpg

cards that have not been maxed out (60 for sr, 80 for ssr) are shaded, but same as maxed out cards you can press them and see the upgrade details in this page:
    02.jpg

to upgrade, sr cards consume small and medium pills, ssr cards consume large and extra large pills, and both cards also consume tri-colour pills and rubies. upgraded cards, sr+ and ssr+, have more gp and can be further levelled by 10, the card skills are more potent, and also add 1 to your album.

special attack cards also give more boost % when upgraded.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

just downloaded this to give a try. the mechanic seem simple (i did half tutorial then skipped the rest).
    got Takahashi Juri from 10dasu of previous event :shock: beginner gacha luck kicked in.
    what is the 特効 card in 10dasu of Elegant Stage?

16. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Is it recommended to pull 200 gems? Or should I wait and save for another event? I already have 2 of the star event cards and the gacha this time is only for star cards.

17. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @ehs01 特効 - special attack cards are those that give event point boost in the specified event. songs that give event point and the boosts apply are marked by the event tag on the song thumbnail's upper right corner
    event.jpg

reaching certain event point also grants cards, most of them give event point boost, also marked by the '特' cricle, but not as potent as that of dasu special attack cards
    reward.jpg

@Gernnon aiia would always tell you to dasu as much as you can, even more preferable if you pay for more diamonds:twisted:

objectively speaking this event's competition is particular fierce. pouring how much resource into it really is you personal choice, between fighting in this ranking board and the subsequent rewards, or sabing for future events.

18. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    imo if you are planning to go all out for an event you should do your pulls for the diamond dasus at the start only, otherwise any others you pull later on will have less value and effect, may as well wait for the next event so you can get maximal value from your diamonds

i wish they posted like once a day or 2 rankings of some sort so we know if we should go harder, otherwise i am just using regular life points with my excess potions for this event with no diamond usage

19. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Hmm yeah you do have a point so even if I pull now, those cards will only be effective for this event right? I don’t even think I have enough to upgrade the cards to max even if I pull now.

20. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    yep, the bonus only applies to this event, so may be best to save up and wait for the next event you really want to do well in to do some pulls

but i tend to be on the extra saving side, that's why i have over 1k diamonds again, always saving up for that future event i would go all out on lol. Maybe a coin event that offers SSR cards if that ever happens again :^^;: