1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. 3D-ism

3D-ism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazaki Miho
    I ... wow..
    Even though I kinda expect it from her joining produce, not becoming soukantoku, Mako's graduation. I'm still shocked that it would be this soon. I thought I'd see her in 48G for like a year or two until Izone almost over or something. But for her to announce her grad and immediately said she is already signed and she'll debut in Korea feels so sudden to me.

part of me is sad that she choose to leave this when she's already on one of the highest position in 48G and will have more opportunities in jpn thrown at her , while I know someone like Myao who want it most and actually rank the highest will be left here waiting for graduation.

I hope the best for her though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Informative Informative x 6
  3. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Woahh rumor said she won't to be next GM because she want debut in korea was true

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. welp

welp Next Girls

Woollim (pronounced as ool-lim, silent w) is a fairly good agency. It also is a subsidiary of S.M. Entertainment.
    I'm curious when she will debut. Woollim has pretty high skill standard and, its current female trainees have not been trained so long and quite young.

I don't think it's much to be worried with Woollim. Who knows she may make bigger dough in Korea due to different payment system.

I wish she get to do what she want as K-pop idol. Oh, and wish the group will get better name than Golden Child and Lovelyz.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    I know right? I wish this is a dream but unfortunately, it's not. And this reality really hurts. :(:cry:

First it was Mako and now it's Juri. Two of my oshimen announced their graduation on a span of less than 3 months.

Since Juri will be graduating, I'm guessing the next Team B captain will be announced on the next shuffle?

• Like Like x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Since she's allready signed, I suppose things will go pretty quick from now.
    So just like Mako I suppose no send off concert.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

as someone who have followed her since 2014, i am sad. but as someone who started to listen to kpop more after produce 48, i am happy. shit man. this feeling is weird

• Agree Agree x 7
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

There is possibility that Eunbi and Chaewon will later be added into this group. Eunbi will be 25 (27 Korean age) by the end of IZ*One contract, too old to debut in a brand new girl group and, it's very difficult to be soloist. And, if Eunbi will be added, why not Chaewon too.

"Trainee" contract exists.

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Mind developping ?

10. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Eunbi would be a good fit for solo. She is a good dancer and has strong vocals. Most of the groups that have I.O.I members flopped, while the only one really succeeding are the ones going solo, Chungha and Kyulkyung is china.

But I agree that Eunbi and Chaewon will probably added later, or maybe even while they are still in IZ*ONE. I am pretty sure that for the latter part of the IZ*ONE contract it is allowed to promote with other groups, it is just that AKB decided that SakuNakoHito will be promoting just with IZ*ONE the whole time.

• Useful Useful x 2
  11. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    team 4.JPG

i find this 2012 SSA concert more than half a year ago, this is when Juri was promoted to team 4 along with Rina, Karen, Yuka, and Rena.
    as Tano Yuka graduated, i realized that this group announced their graduation in sequence starting from Kawaei Rina, and jokingly thought that Juri will announce hers next,

well, we see it coming, its not that surprising, after Mako announced, most fans focus on team B's concert, especially us, she just delayed it a month later,

i'm having a mixed feeling regarding her announcement, there's a talk that most Japanese fan don't want Juri to debut in kkorea, i'm happy for her but it scares me that she might be hated by some of her local fans that want her to be in AKB.

(i'm having a mental breakdown while typing (lol))

on the other hand,
    https://twitter.com/sakuranekkoya/status/1102555280783609856

D00Pj77V4AA1g4H.png

Juri is trending in #1 in Naver, there goes her Korean fans, celebrating, while wotas are having mixed emotions

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I have mixed emotions too but she's been in AKB for nearly 8 years already, not many members stay longer than that.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    International kpop fans are celebrating aswell. She is popular among us aswell. just look at the kpop forums and everybody is happy about it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

download.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Basically the trainees signed "contract" with the agency until their debut -of course they can terminate it but mostly they must pay their training "fees" to agency (which is pretty expensive). It's same with JE with their Johnny Jr.

Actually that 2.5-year contract is exclusive for IZ*ONE activities only -hence when it announced first, HKT went doomed lewl

• Like Like x 1
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    sign a contract and pay? ha?

• Old Old x 1
  17. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    No, it is because a training an idol in korea takes a lot of money.So trainees in smaller companies get something called trainee debt, basically all the money the company used to train you. If you become an idol under that company, you won't start earning money until you have made enough money for the company to pay for the debt.

If you complete the trainee contract, but decide you don't want to debut, you usually don't have to pay either.
    The Big 3 companies in kpop (SM, YG and JYP) don't have trainee debt at all.

• Informative Informative x 5
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ah, I see, this has been pointed in the produce thread if memory serves.

Still, my remark was more that her leaving may go really fast, so she can move to Korea as soon as possible.

19. Colin Janssen

Colin Janssen Kenkyuusei

In a TARDIS traveling somewhere in Earth-616
    Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Not surprised though. The writing on the wall has been there since P48. (Maybe even before?) Which is why I wasn't really surprised that she didn't get appointed to be the next GM.

I feel bad for Team B the most. Another captain gone. Who will take it over? Who will Juri appoint? If she will. I hope so though. But it still sucks.

20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    ah thank you for explaining