1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good MV. I thought they paint the running track so it matches Hinata color. But, apparently it is its original color.:D
    Toshi-chan "suki dayo" whisper caught me off guard. :inlove:
    - the dance part on blue running track. The weather was cloudy, which doesn't show the sun like it should be. Fortunately, on the last scene we can see the sun.
    - the end part. It seems they cut it abruptly. It would be better if the MV maker can do that smoothly, for example fading it out or showing the blue sky, then cut it out.

The song itself is good, only the bridge part sound plain for me. I just listen to it once, then write this post. So, maybe it'll changes later.

I love the dance. But, I couldn't hold my laugh on the kyun kyun part. It's all Mao's fault for showing that part comedically on their latest showroom!!! [hehe]

Overall, it is good MV. More importantly, this is their debut MV as an independence group. Regardless of all minus points, this is the most important MV for them. I hope they can keep climbing the hill and make their dream come true! :1st:

One more thing. Memi, I love you.<3

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The MV is so great. I don't remember when was the last time I felt happy seeing an MV before this one.
    I'm so moved with their freshness, but at the same time, their professionality.

Comparing DareTobe MV when they were all so stiff, with this, look at how they've been now. :')

• Like Like x 7
  3. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kitai shitenai jibun MV for me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    The most 'kyun' moments for me: Nao whisper 'kawaii' and kawata hina smile during the track lane dance.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Saw the preview this morning on FB and just realize it finally here. And after wathcing the full PV, not gonna say I'm crazy about the song or the PV but it's definitely a good one. And a good start for the group.
    Nao center didn't surprise (or excite) me at all. She's my fav among 2nd gen but this center position, I see some here are disappointed and say it should be from 1st gen. I get it but to me, well Nao is center. That's all. I don't think they'll keep her center. Formation seems balanced. I expect them shuffling everyone next single.
    I'm just happy for the whole group. It's not about being different from Keyakizaka or not be similar with Nogizaka. It's about being a group of their own.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    i agree so much

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Set list:

[​IMG]

All reports positive. Half the live was Hiragana songs, then they stood and did the salute: "This has been Hiragana Keyakizaka46." Tears. Then they became Hinatazaka46 and off they went. But many opportunities for tears for the past and tears anticipating a bright future.

They did Nogizaka's Oide Shampoo. Hinano only appeared at the end of the Hiragana section, for the new songs. M20 Hinatazaka46 is a song written specifically for this event and is not intended to be recorded.

Hiyo-tan was clearly ill and had to leave, at least for a while. I see different reports as to whether she returned or not.

Fans apparently did a good job with the prescribed calls for Kyun, and they did an even better job than at Christmas with the multi-penlight-colour flower for Joyful Love. There were plenty of Nogi fans there: in Oide Shampoo, the calls were perfect (in particular, the one for Nakada Kana, lol).

The concert lasted 2.5 hours, from 18:30 to 21:00. They ended it with a long, deep bow to the audience.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Gals and guys, please please please, if it's not geoblocked for you or something, do absolutely watch the video at least once from the official website. Sony and the production company do look at viewership stats, it's healthy for everyone involved if they have numbers telling them lots of people are watching from abroad. Pretty please.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

First pic I've seen of the Joyful Love penlight flower from Tuesday night:

[​IMG]

Nogi fans were pleased to see something like that, which Nogi fans apparently also do. It made them feel closer to Hinata. They were also surprised to realize that the entire concert was sung live. This is not something Keyakizaka often does. But Hiragana did it and Hinata now, too.

EDIT:
    Here is a translation of the song Kyun:
    Kyun -- Hinatazaka46

Kyun-kyun-kyun-kyun -- why is it?
    I just fall in love with you
    Kyun-kyun-kyun-kyun -- it's painful
    You know I can't stop loving you

Sunday -- for what reason?
    Monday -- just don't ask me
    Tuesday -- you wouldn't understand
    Wednesday -- every day
    Thursday -- I see you
    Friday I keep thinking of you into Saturday

I want to see you more
    It's so strange
    I definitely won't speak to you
    But when our eyes meet, my chest tightens

The train window is my mirror
    I check my spring uniform
    With the black hair-elastic twisted around my wrist
    I tie my hair in a pony-tail
    "Cute"

The way you act makes me moe
    In an instant I am captured
    Like static electricity
    I feel a sudden shock

As if nothing had happened, I nonchalantly
    Keep watching you from afar
    You don't notice my feelings
    It's too much, but I feel like hugging you

Kyun-kyun-kyun-kyun -- I feel it
    Kyun-kyun-kyun-kyun -- beloved

Yes, ever since that day I have liked you
    My head is just full of you
    When night comes, I still can't sleep

Jammed in a crowded carriage
    A white butterfly lands on your shoulder
    You take it carefully in your hands
    And let it out an open window
    "I love you"

I'll do what I can
    And for you I can do anything
    Your pure white heart, unstained
    I want to protect it
    I will somehow do what I cannot do
    Just speak to me and I will become your strength

The word for my unfulfilled desires
    Is love
    The reflex called love
    Will a thing like that make my heart go kyun?

You just smile at me
    What unexpected timing
    My heart beats faster
    And my breath stops

You didn't notice
    I just went kyun on my own
    Is this how people fall in love?
    The first instant

The way you act makes me moe
    In an instant I am captured
    Like static electricity
    I feel a sudden shock

As if nothing had happened, I nonchalantly
    Keep watching you from afar
    But you don't notice my feelings
    It's too much, but I feel like hugging you

Kyun-kyun-kyun-kyun -- why is it?
    Kyun-kyun-kyun-kyun -- painful

words by Akimoto Yasushi

There is also a full subtitle file (.ass file) for this song in my Google Drive (link below - Joyful Love subtitle file is there, too).
    If you have a video file already, you can use it with the subtitle file to view a subbed video. Either:
    1. use the "subtitle" menu item in your video player to link the subtitle file
    2. or put this file in the same folder as your video file and rename it so everything but the part after the period is the same as the name of the video. The subs should then show when you play the video.
    This file works best with the full HD version of the video (1080p).

I've just left the word "kyun" as it is. I couldn't think of an elegant way of translating it. The word refers to the quick tightness in your chest that you can get when you feel a strong emotion like love or admiration. Possible translations include "choked up."

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @ukifune I think one of the reason Hinata sings live is because they might not have this heavy dances for their songs like Keyaki. But I might be wrong:fear:
    Nethertheless I like it.:)

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    You can press the "Kyun" button on their homepage :shock:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    A lot of groups sing live in their early/less busy days. As much as I'd like them to continue, they'll probably eventually get to busy to include singing in their rehearsals (for all songs at least. Even Nogizaka still sing some songs)

13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Who is the girl in type A cover in the right side from center? I don't really follow them (even when they are still hiragana keyaki) except Sarina. And she isn't in the cover at all (or is she in regular edition cover?).

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't really get your right-side here (sorry), but from type A cover, left to right Saito Kyoko - Kosaka Nao (center) - Kato Shiho.

And Sarina-chan is in the regular cover, at the stairs, second row from above, she's the one on the left :D

• Like Like x 3
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kato Shiho is who I mean lmao. I mean she's on the right of the center. And wow I can spot sarina lmao. Thank you for your information!

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Whoops, sorry.. Lol
    Right-side of the center made me think right-side from center's perspective, not from viewers' perspective. I complicate myself :^^;:

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    just saw the MV, it's great. Suits Hinatazaka quite well since they've done more upbeat songs in the past. I like the contrast tho between Hinata and Keya. Two sides of the same coin i guess? It's just nice to have a group debut with such a happy song lol. And it's a good song too. I really liked the camera work in the MV as well. Made everyone shine and I feel like u can see everyone here too (no shade towards Keya but most of the time I can barely tell who's on screen lol).

• Agree Agree x 6
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah.. Hinatazaka46'songs are mellow so they can sing live to it. With Kitaishiteinaijibun, they couldn't really sing live to it because of all the dancing. I at one time thought even keyaki doesn't sing live but I was surprised when I watched Songs of Tokyo where they performed SM. They sang live and you could clearly hear their breathlessness while singing and dancing. it will be difficult to sing live and dance at the same time but kudos to them even singing live to Fukyouwaon.
    While everyone keeps sharing their views on how good the song or MV is, I am actually awed by the location and how it blends with their uniforms. So beautiful!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The camera-work in the live featured Japan's first use of a Japanese-developed system putting a camera on a remote-controlled car. This let them get close and low and go fast in the late scenes. I wonder if some of the individual reactions (Toshi, Hina) might have been to the car/camera.

Someone noted down the names on all the flowers at the lives. Gives an idea of who Seed & Flower works with -- and will work with in the future? -- Audrey, Sandwichman, Japan Railways East, Dokidoki Camp, Katou Natsuki (model/actress/TVpersonality), Shizuoka Asahi Shinbun, Nikkan Sports, anan, Shueisha publishers, Weekly Playboy, Marquee magazine, QJ, Weekly Shonen Magazine, seventeen magazine, Bessan Kadokawa magazine, Ray magazine, JJ magazine, EX Taishuu, Flash Special magazine, BIG ONE GIRLS magazine, bis magaziine, non-no magazine, Young Magazine, BOMB magazine, Weekly Entame magaziine, Overture magazine, Weekly Shounen Champion/Young Animal magazine, CanCam magazine, UTB magazine, Kodansha artist planning dept., Hustle Press, Dwango.jp/Broad, Future Factory (figures?), Rakuten Ticket, Tokyo Girls Collection, Cansystem (computer services, BGM), P.I.C.S. Kujifes team, LINE, Mono-ya (?), Keyaki no Kiseki staff, Bunka Housou Rekomen, NACK5, MTV, MBS radio (Imadoki), SPACE SHOWER TVPLus, Hiragana Oshi Kmax staff, Fuji TV Sujiganese, TBS TV Countdown TV staff, Nihon TV THE Toppa File, Nihon TV music programs staff, FUJI TV Music, NHK Shibuya no Oto, "Kaiten! Mii-pan Bakery", Utacon, Stripe International Mechakari Department, Lawson Entertainment, CoCo Ichibanya, Honda Tatsuya (novelist) Audrey's "flowers":

[​IMG]

The modern artist reported to be Memi's father has tweeted a pic of Yokohama Arena at night, with the big wall of pics of the Hinata-chans, including Memi. More in the Memi thread.

Two more pics of the flower (source):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: choreogrpahy
    Takahiro has tweeted that he was in charge of the "Hiragana Keyaki part" of the Debut Countdown Live performances. That means it's likely that CRE8BOY is in charge of things done as Hinatazaka.

Here are the 15 official pics used in news reports. And here are more photos from ModelPress. Photographer Kamiyama Yousuke 上山陽介, who does a lot of work for Keyaki, did the official pics, including this one:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    • Like Like x 6