1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Fuck me, this really feels like Nanasemaru's graduation all over again :cry:, still Neru deserves the world and I guess that she felt that Keyaki wasn't giving her that :cry2:. Best of luck Tanuki-chan!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Iamyoung
    Techi and Friends isn't about "not agreeing" with the senbatsu. It includes not being happy with the last couple of singles in particular having choreography which could be described as "one named member and backdancers". Also cancelling three days of concert because one member couldn't participate.
    Japanese fans aren't any different. It wasn't foreign fans who came up with "21-1=0" it was Japanese fans, and you'll see that all the time. You see it less and less often because fans who aren't happy with the situation are leaving the fandom. So yes, the majority of "Keyaki fans" like Hirate, because a lot of everyone else has given up on the group.

And people don't criticise Hirate herself for being permanent centre, that would be ridiculous. Some criticise her about her energy, etc. but that's a separate issue that I won't get into.

I actually can't believe the lack of awareness that went into this paragraph. Keyaki struggled least out of the three Sakamichi groups.
    From the top: Keyaki started huge. Before they debuted or even announced they were going to debut they were on FNS Music Festival, placed number 1 in countdown TV's 2016 breakout artist ranking. Before they even said they would release music! Silent Majority was the campaign song for a major brand's campaign and had the best weekly sales of a debuting female artist in Japan. They were all over TV and in fashion shows. They were instantly as popular as Nogizaka were in their 3rd year.

Hinatazaka had to go for two years with barebones promotion, hardly ever on TV, not releasing their own music. Hinata separated as a group recently but they had to go through way more hardship than Keyaki. They were ignored by a large number of Keyaki fans because of the cult of the 21 didn't want them to exist. Any fans they got they had to work for with their "determination and commitment". Yeah, they got attention due to the Keyaki connection but that's just as true for Keyaki and Nogi.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I wanna say i have nothing against Hinatazaka46 nor am i creating some sort of division or degrading them. I am a huge fan of them actually and even have numerous oshis there. My last statement was actually to make it across that they already made it and didn't have to go through the creation moment in the idol industry. I didn't mean it to patch the 2 groups against each other.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I believe you didn't mean anything against Hinata and I'm sorry if my reply was strongly worded. But I think this perspective ignores that Hinata themselves have already been working for years and didn't get their popularity for free from Keyaki's members, at least no more than Keyaki did.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I tried to keep myself calm all the time but this thread is making me ridiculously sad. Guess I'll go with Smirnoff tonight.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I am in absolute shock from Neru's graduation announcement :( I really will miss her :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    @Iamyoung are you ukifune in disguise? or you are actually ukifune, that changed his nickname? i mean, the way you ridicule hinata..and the way you make like keya was really struggle during their early days..the only struggle they had was harada mayu's scandal.. they had great since beginning because of saimajo unexpected big hit. then, techi fit perfectly with saimajo image n concept. unlike other groups where their songs are popular due to fans bulk buying, keya basically has mainstream support since 1st single. but then, management just playing stupid with the ongoing techi's n friend concept.
    anyway, keya hardcore fans are really something.lol.
    and neru still didnt give out her true reason? kpop debut or kpop reality show participant?

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    lmao why are people even bringing up Korea/kpop? This isn't like Juri or Takeuchi Miyu, I don't think Neru has ever expressed interest in Korea/kpop. Someone made a list of the songs she recommended on her mobame and the only kpop song I could find was an IU song, and it wasn't even kpop but a Japanese song IU released. I think Neru hasn't yet decided what she will do, but I think it's between studying or staying in the industry like Zuumin. I'm sure she got many offers.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    this thread is for Neru, i think you guys can argue at your heart content in other main thread not here.

i think we Neru oshi, want to read more after this sad announced, not theory of this and that someone grads from keyaki. just my 2 cent.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

No.. No.. Why would you think I am @ukifune?
    We sharing the same view isn't a crime. And I never ridicule hinata. God, why would you think that?
    Any way, as a Neru Oshi, I am deeply affected by her graduation announce and like I said, it is a first for me so I guess that plus other comments about Keyaki has caused my replies to unfold all these assumptions. I truly love both groups and anyone who has seen my comments on both group chats will know. I am so sorry everyone, for creating such confusion. I am so sorry @ukifune. I know you around here and I am sorry to be linked to you. Now going back to grieving.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i'm absolutely devastated.... no words, i can't believe she's graduation too early....

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

what is this feeling i had, mad or sad, it's been like these since yesterday, still in shock with this news, only for neru i'm still here, and cuz of neru i left it, so, sayonara k46 for me, now i only had IZ*ONE to keep it goes on, wth:fp:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I am sorry but you’re a bit delusional. A good majority of their Japanese fanbase are Nogi fans and fans they attained through THEIR HARD WORK. If you’re thinking of international fans maybe but not all. Hinata will struggle to get that GP recognition because unlike Keyaki they won’t have that first Sakamichi sister group hype nor a major hit upon debut. And I’m happy they’ll climb up that slope slowly. Sorry for talking about Hinata in this thread other Neru fans

Also concerning Neru I’m very bitter on her behalf that she isn’t even getting a concert. Imagine the no.1 fandom favourite and 2nd generally recognised Keyaki member not getting a grand farewell in the form of a concert? Keyaki truly are a weird group

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    official said Neru will attend all 8th single campaign? until the end. So its still possible she will have graduation ceremony? perhaps concert ?

and reading Oda blog make my feeling better...thanks oda.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah I am thinking so, since they said a date has not even been set so they are probably planning on doing something like that. I am just glad we will see her for a long while before she leaves.

Also about the university thing, I am a bit shocked. How was that kept a secret?

EDIT: They are having a separate HS event for her because of crowd congestion! That is amazing!
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1104016948080173057?s=19

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    a good chunk of keyakis are koreaboos tho, so it not totally farfetched:fear: for me, i dont really care as long as we get to see more of her in showbiz

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

She hasn't expressed any interest in doing KPop and KPop hasn't expressed any interest in her.

Not to mention that she's not exactly the greatest singer/dancer, which KPop groups value, and I don't think she really fits the KPop style

And the girls who have gone to KPop are ones who really don't have promising futures in Japan for their post-J-Idol careers (e.g. Takahashi Juri and Takeuchi Miyu). While Neru has a promising future in acting and radio which I think will be much more lucrative for her than getting herself wrapped up in a KPop contract which are notoriously low-paying and bad in general. Also academics is an option for her that again would be a much better choice than KPop.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    If she goes to university, what do you think she will study ? A more technical subject like accounting, finance or computer science ? Or will she take arts and social sciences ?