1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. S.P.

S.P. Kenkyuusei

3. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Worth clicking through (IG) for the “kowaii” video clip of singing UZA with Miichan as a back dancer

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hey it's been a while! Happy to inform Sae will be back in entertainment world in July !! :omfg: She'll be part of Peter Pan musical again and will return as Tiger Lily~
    http://hpot.jp/stage/peterpan
    Now I'm curious about her new agency... it should be announced too, right.. right? :fear:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Welcome back, Sae!

Musicals is rising. Media give more spotlight to musical actors these days. Hope Sae will get another role on big musical soon.

8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    When I saw the picture at first I thought she had the main role. Too bad, Sae would make a perfect Peter Pan :lol:

9. ossan

ossan Member

It was announced she will join Horipro in July.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    for real? congrats!!!:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why is Sae moving to Horipro?

12. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Summary of the Interview:

When asked about the feelings from the time the roles where announced, Kasai said she was really excited for another fun summer, and Sae said she immediately said yes when asked, even though she didn't plan to return quite yet before. She also directly asked the staff if Kasai will play Wendy again.

The next question was what was repeated from their previous plays. Kasai said every time she sees or plays this musical, she gets deeper into Wendy's role and can represent it better. For Sae Tiger Lilly is the most difficult role so far. It takes lots of Energy to play her and she really don't want to play the role the same as last time. Instead she wants to evolve the role to show a new Tiger Lilly. Also she needs to train her sixpack.
    Kasai then asked if she should draw them with a pen if she doesn't make it in time lol

Next they are asked to talk about how they saw each other when going to see the other one's play.
    Sae already knows what Kasai is about to say, apparently she mentions it a lot. When she went, Sae appeared on Stage from the audience, and when she thought the whole audience was captured by that everyone was just staring and looking like "IT'S MIYAZAWA SAE". She was wondering if Sae has played Tiger Lilly that often. Then she felt that she want to play in this musical too.
    When Sae saw Kasai on stage she felt that she was really suited for Wendy's role. She was really becoming Wendy on stage.
    Everything from touching her hair to moving her skirt was perfect, not too childish but rather cute.

The following question was if they had anything they wanted to practice in particular now that the rehearsals start.
    Kasai wants to strengthen her back to improve her flying-pose. Sae wants to build up strength, in particular so that no one can say "ah, it's because she rested one year". So she is running since April this year.

The interviewer then asked what she thought about plays during her hiatus.
    She went to see lots of plays and movies this year, but she couldn't just watch it, she always thought about "How would I say this, or how would I play that". That's what reassured her that she wants to do acting again.

The next question is what they would want to do, if they had summer vacations.
    Kasai said she wants to go to the Sea (Umi) but Sae understood "drinking" (nomi). After all you can always go drinking. Sae doesn't want to, because she gets tanned at the sea. Kasai also wants to do a BBQ at a river, and Sae is fine with that. So Kasai decided to go with the whole Peter Pan-Crew, and since she knows Sae's schedule and Sae's birthday is in Summer to, she won't let her go.
    Kasai is always stressed by Sae because she always says "It's my birthday you know. Surprise me!". She wants Sae to wish for something specific.

So the interviewer asked what she got for Sae so far.
    But Sae didn't get anything from Kasai yet (she didn't give anything in return either). Last year one of the cast got a surprise, so Sae wants to have this from Kasai this year. Sae's birthday is always during summer-holidays, so in the past she only celebrated with her family. Until she found the happiness in being celebrated by Members and Fans. And after all it's her last birthday in the 20's this year. (Kasai then said if 29 isn't too old for Surprises).

And last the interviewer asked for their feelings towards the stage.
    For Sae last year's Tiger Lilly felt like someone grown up women can look up to, with good style and a great and tall figure. Despite lacking both of that she wants to surprise everyone in the Indian Team with her acting and representation of that role.
    Kasai wants the guests to feel as excited as she felt when she saw the musical the first time, and wants everyone including the cast to have a good time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    LOL, I thought I would go follow her but it turns out I already do… it's the same account as before.

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sae wants you to come see her as Princess Tiger Lily in Peter Pan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  16. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Sae has the same pixie-type quality to her that she had more than a decade ago, but that has to be THE WORST LIT VIDEO IN YOUTUBE HISTORY!!! It's as though she was in a cave and using a flashlight.:hmm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    when it was released I was just saying on Discord how that thumbnail took the trophy for ‘worst picture of Sae ever’ :lol: straight up Halloween decoration material

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Whoever is responsible for that video should be drawn and quartered. Somehow he (or she) managed to turn one of AKB's cutest all-time grads into an ogre for a minute and a half. I'm surprised at Sae, as well. She's been photographed, filmed, and taped for half her life in concerts, stage plays, TV shows, etc. I wonder what made her think that light was in any way flattering to her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Already done :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There was just a special on Fuji TV regarding ex AKB48's Tano Yuka's upcoming stage play, "THE CIRCUS: Final Episode." It showed 30 second clips of people doing really cool dances and Sae was on it~. I'm currently recording the programme and will redirect people who are interested in seeing Sae's clip to it once I'm done :)

• Like Like x 1