1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    This is just me, but I liked how they sat Umezawa and Yoda next to each other. Also it felt like they had a box for Yoda to stand on when she did her one line segment.

3. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I want to see more of 2nd gen/under involved again in this segment but got to admit third gen top girls stole the show again, showed their potential to be polished as actress. I think highly momoko --after 22nd single individual pv-- in this department if not her being pushed yet like zukki

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If you watch Zambi visual commentary, Manatsu also praised Momoko for her hardwork practicing her parts. But for me in this episode they who have experienced on stage play still impress me the most with their expression. Still need subs to know what they're talking tho..

Edit : almost 2 month without Ikuchan, Tamami, and Renka. Hope see them soon in Koujichuu :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week was good episode!!!:1st:
    - the "All Stand Up" scene is hilarious. I didn't remember how many times I watch that part and still laughing.:rofl:And members were also baffled that make it even funnier.:rofl:
    - I thought they will use the content from Kaz book. It turns out the staff use small part for Kaz act and create their own story for Sayu and Miona. Now, I'm curious to know what she wrote in it.:)
    - For one phrase act, just can't choose. But, the one that leave me strong impression was Ume and Himura.:D
    - Himura wet his pants situation and how he express it with one phrase is just :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    - The title is also funny, "The Mysterious Toilet Guy". :rofl:
    Can't wait for next week episode!!!:D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yeah, agree experience does count here. well in stage play thing tend be more theatrical (101 acting in japan, basically), that;s why its more -over-expressive than natural but usually we got it more impactful. it;s really nice place actually to nurture courage, let loose to express oneself. but it;s not everything if talk more naturalism approach like some that they did these episode.
    more chances they get the better, especially to say to work around legit pro like zukki has, the better. i have high hope for future A-class actress from this gen, to work with director like Kore-eda [hehe] or be the next Ando Sakura. well okay that's bit too much from me:omfg:

*just noticed tamami and renka. so it's school i guess?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I don't really know, but maybe take more time to practice for their stage play?

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Found another pun for Nogizaka song in this episode.:D
    IMG_20190304_214704.jpg
    The tellops said " Ima, Morashita Himura ga Iru" or "Now, there is Himura who wet his pants." [hehe]

• Like Like x 7
  9. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    another fun ep. Hori, Momoko, ... is quite funny.

and I think the best is from Himura, the toilet scene :rofl:

10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    It's really fun episode. That Kimi no Na wa reference from Sayunyan is really cool.

11. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I had to pause, and hit this just right, the Momoko tongue makes it's appearance: Nogizaka Under Construction ep.196 (19-03-03).mp4_snapshot_23.04_[2019.03.08_20.48.16].jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Hori and matsumura standout to today's episode specially matsumura that acting that almost at the border of being a yandere give a shock

• Like Like x 3
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Lol the mixture of comedy is strong yet it successfully tears me up, nice one hori.
    Matsun's gettin pretty good lately, shouldnt play down her just as comic relief anymore xD
    himurakun, you are doomed

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Next week's show is some athletic work for the 4th Gen!!!

I hope sometime in the future we get an art competition again with 4th Gens as well.

• Like Like x 3
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just watching the newest episode but i think i'm watching a broken videos. Just right after they start singing KidzuKata, why it's turn back to Matsumura's part again? Or is it what is it? o_O

Anyway Hori and Maichun doing a great job on their facial expression. I can sense their sad feeling eventho idk what they're talking about :D
    Matsumura's chara is so scary lol i might end up begging her forgiveness if i'm in Himura's position :rofl:

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Shitara, alone, watching the grad concert makes me feel lonely as well...

• Like Like x 1
  17. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can't wait for next week's 4th gen

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  19. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Those Trapezium acting training episodes were so interesting.
    Inoue's acting skill's good. Surprise Kimi no na wa's plot :XD:. I like her profit face. That's logical thinking.
    What the hell with my body?
    I- I need to switch... Oh! Wait a minute :whistle:~♪
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hori's laugh, I need more Hori's laugh. The laughing mushroom :idea:.
    Shiraishi's "arigatou" was a divine gift, I can't stop fantasizing! The second "arigatou" was even more cute <3
    This Shiraishi "arigatou" setting was too good to my imagination
    [​IMG]

My coolest reaction if I were that guy :cool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Wow! Loli Junna. I remember Junna has her harem in Nogizaka. I need more Junna acting scene.
    Born 1998
    [​IMG]
    I bravely can picture Higuchi's marriage ceremony :^^;:
    Higuchi dad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Eto's scene broke my heart :(
    Misa-senpai!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yuuri was so cute with her shy response. Pony tail Yuuri was good. If I were her boyfriend.
    My fantasizing series continue.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What if Matsumura really watch boys love :^O^:.
    I make this but please don't wonder why I know that anime
    [​IMG]
    Himura's really the MVP to me, his wet pants series was hilarious :1st:.
    When you try so hard to run to the toilet but your stomach can't hold it any longer.
    [​IMG]

How Himura got an A+ in an acting class
    [​IMG]

That sentence hurts Himura a lot
    [​IMG] Sorry, Himura-san
    Kubo thief was cute! The rumor said Kubo thief tried to steal pencils to stack to her nose. And she uses all her money to buy Nogizaka merchandise.
    Phantom thief Kubo
    [​IMG]
    Hoshino's acting was so cute :inlove:. The way she throws the paper was perfect. Do you know what I've found below my desk.
    Hehehehe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tehee
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The toilet man of mystery surprisingly was their boyfriend :fp:, Himura's acting was not bad at all, he leaded the plot so well. Himura didn't want to bring Shinuchi into the dangerous, what a heart touching plot.
    It's a better love story the Twilight
    [​IMG]
    Hori's tears didn't bring back Himura to her only piman can :cool:. Hori's eyes were so lovely when she said onegai to Himura. Himura's fat because of Hori's foods :^O^:.
    A lovely couple
    [​IMG]
    Matsumura's fan will be so envy because Matsumura has leaned her head on Himura's shoulder. Himura didn't see the storm's coming when he broke up with Matsumura. The death flag has rise up :cold:. The chaotic yandere Matsumura appeared.
    A formula
    [​IMG]

A need to help face
    [​IMG]

Matsumura's dad didn't knock the door again :asdfgh:
    [​IMG]

I hope him safe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shitara is a cool guy, he know Nishino like pigeon especial fat pigeon. Himura didn't come, he lost a lot of points to Shitara. Shitara has won this round :cool:.
    Gentleman Shitara
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nishino with her dress make me feel like this
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 9
  20. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I Imagine this happens after Himura-san broke up with Mattsun and she turns into a stalker XD

[​IMG]

PS. Nevermind my crap editing skills.

• Like Like x 9