1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kitagawa Yoshino (Yokonyan)

Discussion in 'Team S' started by TiduShoko, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her twitter: kitagawa_yosino
    The first person she followed was Piyosu [hehe] suddenly I'm interested

2. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    She debuted as a full member with Team S today! (Ruuchan and Miyomaru did too)
    She was the center for Gonna Jump -changes everytime- and her unit is Suteki na Zaiakukan!! I was really hoping she would get that one, even though I wanted to see her perform it with Rikachu and Harutamu, but, well... :(

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I don't think I've ever been drawn into a 48G new-gen as quickly and as strongly as I have with Yokonyan over the past few months. She's really pretty and VERY lovely. I've just been watching her early-morning Showroom and she acknowledged everyone by name who posted messages, myself included! If she could just squeeze into Upcoming Girls at the next SSK I'd be truly and sincerely happy for her.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Same happened to me, she is so hardworking and cute ... it's impossible to not like her

5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    If only SKE48 wasn't so focused on grannies... 78D2 are still kept in the freezer except for Yunana and a bit Rara. Horrid waste.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yeah, we're lucky our young gen loss so far was minimal this winter. But idk. More exposure in variety program wont hurt.

While a-side is, well, they need Kina level hype. Even then, it's fragile.

7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    375.jpg

8. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Yokonyan's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here
    "I’m Yoshino Kitagawa as in Yokonyan from SKE48 Team S, 17 years old in the last year of high school. My goal for the world senbatsu general election is to rank in. I thought about a lot and came up with this goal. My nickname Yokonyan came from my audition number 45 which was made by fans so I cherish it a lot. I will get 45th place at the general election and get the shield and bring it to the fans. To accomplish this goal I will aim on ranking in. And using the skill I have for Karate I will do a Karate hear out as in commitment. To make this commitment happen I have made this goal. I will do the best I can so everyone please support."

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Yokonyan's SHOWROOM today is going to be a special one, she'll be doing a karaoke stream with Aiai. That's not all though, she sent a letter of challenge to Aiai for her position as the next gen's Dance Queen of Team S.

[​IMG]

Be sure to catch their stream today at 2030 JST!

P.S. Her penmanship is (as always) spectacular. Kudos to her dad and her for sticking to the strict training!

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A stage version of the 'Negima' anime TV series has been announced for next month in Tokyo. Last month it was revealed that Ikoma Rina (ex-Nogizaka46) would be the lead and today the rest of the cast has been announced. One member from each 48 group has been chosen and Yokonyan will represent SKE48. She'll play the character of Evangeline:

http://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw3606965

(English-language Crunchyroll article from last month about the play: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...koma-to-star-in-negima-stage-play-this-summer)

Congratulations to Yokonyan! With this and her appearance in 'Romeo & Juliet' last month it looks like her acting career is certainly blossoming.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    May I ask where does her nickname come from? It doesn't quite click with her name...

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've found this article:
    https://anincline.com/kitagawa-yoshino/

In the second section of it (if I've translated it correctly) it seems that she was member #45 of the SKE48 SHOWROOM audition ('45' = 'yoko' in Japanese) and she likes cats, so 'nyan' (the Japanese word for the sound made by cats).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ Right you are! Thanks for the reply. Now it does make sense. The sound of it really fits Yoshino but I couldn't help but Wonder about its meaning...

16. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I guess, after Jurina's graduation, this gurl will take her position and center every upcoming A-Side.

17. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ This angel will lead SKE into it's new era.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Let's Stay Home

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a quick post to show some love for Yokonyan. She stood out for me as soon as she joined Team S in November 2017, so much so that she was on my ticket list for the event I attended at Pacifico Yokohama on my visit to Japan in April 2018. I found her to be a little quiet but I think she was very surprised to have a foreign fan lol. Anyway she looked very pretty and with everything that's happened since then I'm very happy I took the chance to meet her.

Since then I've continued to follow her closely as her fanservice has always been on a very high level. I had a signed photocard for her in the 'Kokoro ni Flower' sales campaign and as you can see not only did she write a lot on the photo she also wrote 'daisuke' on the back :):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

More recently signed member chekis were available with purchases of the CD album for the new Team S stage. As she's my oshimen in that team I again chose her for my signing and again she did a very nice job:

[​IMG]

She's also my 'ni-oshi' in SKE (behind Egochan) and I'm very pleased that she's in the senbatsu for the new single. <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yokonyan appears in two videos to promote an art exhibition of cultural figures and entertainers in Nagoya. The first one is an interview with her:

The second one is a general introduction to the exhibition, she appears from 9:37 to 14:44: