1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Continuing from my post before, the q&a session was actually the first session after Yuria gave her opening talk, but the door prize session ended too fast, so they continued with another q&a. And in the middle of the second part, Yuria's manager, came to the front with a polaroid camera. They took 5 more chekis for added gifts. What funny was the manager said nothing even though Yuria talked to her. Just nodded or shook her head even though she was pretty talkative during Yuria's live streams. And Yuria teased her, "hey, why are you not saying anything? come on~ don't be so shy."

The gifts for door prizes were... What fans said as leftovers. It started with... 2 bags of mini rubber duckies. Which Yuria called as chick at first because of the yellow color. And the rubber duckies actually leftover presents from one of fanicon's events:^^;: well, at least Yuria had touched it? The first number she called took from the box is one amazing number. She even got surprised and looked a little excited to see the person. Toujours No. 0001. Too bad the person couldn't come. Some people cancelled their tickets because of the influenza outbreak.

Next prize, were 5 manga books from Yuria's collection. She had over 4000 mangas and sometimes she bought double copies because she thought she hadn't bought it. In other word, another... trash, if not for the signed cheki she put inside the manga. "You guys, listen, don't just take the cheki out and throw away the manga. These are very good manga. At least read it, okay?" What Yuria said while laughing because we went, "eeeeeh... Those are your trash..."

The next prizes were rather good IMO, two framed calligraphy made by Yuria. One has 正義 written in it and the other one I forgot. And, of course, combined with cheki in it too.

The last prize (or so we thought at that time) were cheki and the Dale hat she bought when she went to Disneyland with Ryoka and Renacchi :^^;: I wonder if they know she gave the matching hat to fan.

Throughout the number calling for doorprize, surprisingly almost 40% didn't answer even though the people who cancelled at last minute wasn't that much and Yuria also knew it so she joked, "wait... Are they really not present here or just don't want to receive the prize? It's just weird..."

And so after the Dale hat. The doorprize session ended. What planned to last 40 minutes ended in... 15 minutes lol

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    4000 manga.. What???????
    Well.. I once collect manga.. manhwa (korea) & manhua (china) too.. Got 2pcs 15-hole bookshelf full of it at home (not counted btw).. Nowdays becos the manga culture is kinda dead in my country so i just read online now.. ahahaha.. :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  3. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    So, I'll continue with some of the questions I remembered, and it's not in order, other than the first and second questions. Starting of with the first question Yuria took from the box.
    Q: What is the good and bad thing happened in 2018?
    Y: Wait, why is the first question already so serious? -laughs- Can I just return it and go back to this later? -chuckles- Mmm... The good thing. Of course the fan club! I always want to make a fan club from after joining (the agency). Fans told me that too. And as we all know human loves new things and so, if I not create some ways to interact with my fans soon, they would leave me. (Fans shouting, "we won't!") As for the bad thing... Mmm... It's too real, I actually don't want to say -smiles dryly- but... My saving is slowly gone little by little. Well...., life is hard, isn't it? So yeah! Just like how you all said you want to see me acting more. I also want to work more! (This probably related to why, later on, she said she couldn't ride taxi anymore. Taxi fare could really burn a hole in your pocket here)

Q. What is the most troubling/hard to answer question you have received so far?
    Y: Eh? You mean in my whole career? Mmm... Probably this one then. -laughs- But, to be honest, I never really found a question during interviews to be troubling or hard to answer. I'm a pretty open person anyway, nothing to hide, so I answered it all without much problem.

Q: (Before she read it for the fans, Yuria commented, "ah, this is definitely from a female fan.") Yuria-chan, I want to be slim like Yuria-chan too. Can you share your tips to stay slim?
    Y: about that..., sorry, I also get fatter, so I can't give a good answer. Actually, my weight is the same but.... You know, I danced a lot and moved around a lot as an Idol and now I don't do that anymore and.. They said muscle is heavier than fat, right? So maybe... That is the reason why my weight is the same. As for tips, hmm..., maybe walk a lot? I heard walking is the best exercise. I also go everywhere by walking as much as I could. And bus! Since I couldn't ride taxi, I now go by bus. Buses are so convenient, aren't they? Oh, and maybe not snacking too much. I also try to do that recently.

Q: Can you share us the recent trip you went to recently?
    Y: good timing isn't it? -laughs- As you all know, I went on an one night trip with Kawaei. She suddenly asked, hey, lets go on a trip. And so we went for a trip. And yesterday, we got back to Tokyo in the afternoon. And after that Yui-chan and I went to dinner together to give her omiyage from the trip. Ricchan had other things to do so she asked me to pass her omiyage to Yui-chan. -chuckling- Ricchan is very busy, isn't she? But then... Her appointment ended in 2 hours from 6 to 8. So she came to see us. And was like, "hisashiburi," to Yui-chan, and "yo, sakiburi (not an actual word, but Ricchan seemed being funny and said 'saw you earlier')," to me. So the three of us had dinner together.

Q: Yuria-chan what food do you like to cook the most? Wait, you probably eat out all the time.
    Y: Oy! Don't decide the answer on your own! -laughs- I did tried to learn how to cook recently! Like the one I posted on fanicon before, the tamago kake gohan. It's indeed simple, just egg, dashi and shoyu. I don't like scallions, so I don't put any. (Fans went, "eeeh... That's not cooking...") Oy, oy, I can make other foods too! This Kizaki now can... Made an omurice! I bought the cooked rice from the store and... (Fans said, "eh? Bought? Eh?") Yea, bought the rice. I don't have the... Uh... The appliance... What's that called? The thing to cooked rice? Ah! 炊飯器/ rice cooker. Yea, I don't have that at home (are you really a Japanese?), so I bought the cooked rice and cooked it with eggs, some meat and seasoning and... Yea, I can cook now. Good, right? (Fans answered, "excelent! You're great!") You all are spoiling me too much. -laughs-

Q: Yuria-chan do you like couple goods?
    Y: A... Couple goods? Matching items? Who amongst you have matching items with your date or friends? Ooooh, mostly female, huh. Well, you know I recently bought that rings, initial rings with Anna-chan. It's not actually that good of a ring, but we walked pass the store and saw it, when we see it closer, it's actually not that good and all, but initial rings. So we bought it together. And after that we also bought 2 same bags together too. It wasn't like, "ah! So cute! Lets buy it to match!" More like, "oh, this one looks good," "yea, you'll buy?", "guess so," "I will too," something like that. Not that we intentionally want to match. (She said that, but she can dressed in matching items she has with annin from head to toe.)

Q: what is the thing you want to do in your life?
    Y: eh... The thing I want to do? ...maybe... Bungee jumping? You know how Idol always do the jump? I never do that so... I don't want to do it, but I want to know how it feels.

Q: Where do you usually go out on your free time?
    Y: actually I don't like to go out much, so unless someone asked me to, I mostly stay at home. But my line chat with Yuihan... Sorry, I don't have a lot of friends, so when you asked things about my friends, it'll always be either Anna-chan, Yui-chan and Kawaei. -laughs- We even always activating our GPS location so we always know where each other is at the moment (using an app). Yea, I know, we were told that we are acting like dating couple. -laughs- so the chat usually goes like, "where to eat?", "a, yakitori seems good.", "western food is okay too," (she even copied Yuihan's Kansai-ben) but in the end we always went to the same yakiniku restaurant.

Q: Can you tell us a secret?
    Y: E? What secret? I have none. Eeeeh... -thinks for a while- ah. I actually, often fight with Manager-san.
    Manager-san said from the back rows: We didn't fight!
    Y: We did! -laughs- we often clashed and said, "it better this way!", "no, it won't go well," and all, right?
    Manager-san walking to the front: That was not a fight. Just that we don't have the same opinion.
    Y: That is a fight. Wait... We're doing it again now. -laughs- so now you're willing to talk, huh? -puts her arm on manager-san's shoulder- She is actually good at MC, I even asked her to MC for today but she said, "no, it's impossible, I can't talk!" But she is just as excited as I am for this event! -leans closer to Manager-san- Uoh! You even wear make up! You usually suppin all the time!
    M: By the way, thank you for coming to this event, especially those who come from far places. (Totally changing the topic lol)
    Y: ah, right? How many come from outside Kantou? A... Quite a number, huh? Where did you come from? Oh! Hokkaido? A... Thanks for coming so far. Wakayama? Wakayama....
    M: Kizaki-san, where is Wakayama-ken?
    Y: E! Uh... Near Shizuoka?
    M: what?! It's the south of Oosaka!
    Y: ah, near Oosaka? -laughs- so where do the others come from? (One from Sendai and several from Nagoya.) Nagoya people quite a lot, huh...
    M: actually, from the fanicon app we can see from which prefecture every member is. Most are living in Tokyo and second is Aichi-ken. And when we showed it to Yurianu (that's what Manager-san called Yuria), she got irritated and went, "why Aichi isn't number one?!"
    Y: yea, well, I am from Nagoya so of course I hoped that way. But Nagoya people is fiddle, aren't they? You see, when I got transferred from SKE to AKB, from Nagoya to Tokyo. I lost 50% of my Aichi fans.

That's all I can remember from the events. There are some other interesting things but I can't remember why Yuria said those things, so I don't put it here. And for the record, if what Yuria said was true about she lost 50% of her local Aichi fans when she got transferred, then it was not a wonder her votes stalled. She lost a lot of fans yet still can kept her votes amount almost the same, that is amazing IMO. And lets not forget most of her fans are young or still depending on their parents, so couldn't bulk buy votes for her unlike others.

Edit: I forgot about this part earlier

Q: What do you like to be called?
    Y: By fans? Anything is fine, honestly. Yuria or Yuria-chan or Yuria-san. I got called Yuri at home, Manager-san called me Yurianu and the Tokyo Mahalo's Producer called me Zaki-san. -laughs- I'm much younger than him but I don't know why he called me Zaki-san. Ah, actually I got asked if it was really okay for me to be talk so casually with fans (not using formal or even polite form language despite they are older), but you see... The fans also treated me like an old friend from their school days! Like when I accidentally met one on the street, they'd just went, "oh, Yuria, ohayou." That kind of feel, that kind of tension. -laughs- So, I rather not have barrier with fans, call me whatever you want. Yuria or Yuria-chan or Yuria-san. (Someone from middle row shouted, "maru!") Oy. -glares for a second or two and breaking into a smile again-

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Well, ehm... I believe that the label should be "Club Sexy" :D
    the "y" letter is folded so it is unseen by us
    53633901_1267703500043360_5406374415912863020_n.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu5RxNyj_i4/
    I've googled and found that "Club Sexy" is indeed a fashion label name [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I've chosen to believe only what i see. 'y' is a lie. :^O^:

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A little exchange with Rie.

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 9.30.32 PM.png

• Like Like x 3
  7. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    <3 <3 my two favs :approve:

and... case closed, ladies & gentlement [hehe]
    caseclosed.png

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New TV show role.

"Former AKB48 actress Yuria Kizaki has been shown to appear on Fuji TV series "Koizumi Loves Ramen 2019 Spring SP" (11:00 pm) broadcast on April 5.

"Kizaki, who joined on the way, also said, "I am very happy to be able to perform because it is a drama that I have been watching since before, so I am delighted!" "I am full of excitement that I'm going to join in the high school girls including Koizumi! The scene is also very fun, as if I was back in high school!"

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 8.24.17 PM.png

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2131870/full/
    https://www.hochi.co.jp/entertainment/20190319-OHT1T50205.html

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yuria is in a new play.

Actress Maimi Yajima (27), Yuria Kizaki (23), EXILE's former performer Toshi Matsumoto (43), and others perform public genépuro of the stage "Take Spring Break Easter VOL.2 Ginkaku"

Kizaki, who played the supporting actress actress Ayako who is stressed by Ayako, said, "Mr. Matsumoto and his wife, I'm pretty much the same age as my father ..." Matsumoto said, "I'm damn good!" He laughed, "I have a good year, but it's real, but I want to act as hot as I can't see it."

Kizaki graduated from the AKB 48 group in September 2017. He said, "I am very easy to do. I am alone so I live alone so I'm responsible for myself. It's easy to do things without thinking about people. .

The performances will be held at Kinokuniya Hall in Tokyo from this day to 29th, and at "COOL JAPAN PARK OSAKA TT Hall" on May 8th and 9th."

Second story:
    "The end of the silver screen" opens today at the Kinokuniya Hall in Tokyo on April 24. Prior to this, a box interview was held today at the same theater.

"The end of the silver screen" is a stage work of the same novel, conceived in 1994, inspired by his own play "Kyoko" by Hajime Tsukui . In this stage version, in which Shunichi Okamura is in charge of directing, "Controversy Suspense", which depicts the other side of the film world, develops at a certain film studio."

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 9.29.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 9.34.45 AM.png

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1366239/
    https://natalie.mu/stage/news/329263

Official site and picture and another story:

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 9.39.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 9.42.15 AM.png

http://www.rup.co.jp/ginmaku.html
    https://theatertainment.jp/japanese-play/28332/

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  10. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Yuria congratulates her best friend Kawaei Rina for her marriage and pregnancy.
    (well, Yuria just said "Congratulation, my best friend", but I guess so, by the context and the timing)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxkCkHgDnsK

• Like Like x 1
  11. irontech

irontech Next Girls

• Like Like x 5
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yuria went to Mako's haluhirione live.

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 7.38.52 AM.png

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Rie Ameba Blog
    *北原里英(28)

テーマ: ブログ
    2019-07-02 16:56.28

遅くなりまして、すみません。。

6月24日をもちまして
    28歳になりました ✨

わーーー\( ˆoˆ )/ーーーいっ!

北原里英(28)

ほおー。

いい年齢になってきました。

周りが

ついに里英ちゃんが28歳、、、
    ついにきたりえが28歳、、、
    ついにりっちゃんが28歳、、、

て言いよる年齢になってきましたね。

わかるよわかる。

北原里英(23)
    くらいで止まってるよねなんかねー。

いや現実にはしっかり歳を重ねて

痩せづらくなったりしてるんだけどね笑

それでも

誕生日は相変わらず

大好きで

今年の28歳になる瞬間は、

横山とゆりあとしーちゃんに
    祝ってもらいました

[​IMG]

うれち!

みんなと会ったの久しぶりだったなあ!

そしてプレゼントの他に
    こんなものもらいました!!!

[​IMG]

卒業アルバム。笑笑笑

いやすごい時間差!!!!!

[​IMG]

1年以上前やで。笑笑

だけどだけど
    嬉しかった

今まで卒業アルバム、

仲良い子のたくさん作ってきたけど

自分はNGTに移籍しちゃったし、

きっと作ってくれたであろう大好きなセンス抜群の後輩ちゃんは海外に行き、、、笑

諦めてたけど
    諦めきれなかったから

すごい嬉しかった!!!!

中身さいこーーーだった!✨

みんなからの時間差のメッセージ読んだよ!笑

本当にありがとう

28歳の北原里英も

どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

なんか年々
    不器用になってる気もしてるんですよ。

歳重ねて、経験が増えて、
    心配なことも増えて、
    刺さってないなってわかることも増えて、

だけど、

変わらず周りの人たちが好きだから

いまも応援してくれてる人たちや

たまに思い出してくれる人たちが好きだから

28歳もしっかり戦っていきたいと思います!

そして歳重ねたから
    わかるイイことも嬉しいことももちろんたくさんあるのは事実で!

だから大人になるのを楽しむ28歳になりますね ✨

どうぞどうぞ、

どうかどうか、

よろしくおねがいします!

#北原里英

P/S: it will be translated in a few days.. stay tune.. for now just enjoy the photo.. hehe.. :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Yuria new CM for Ajinomoto.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She looks so ridiculously cute with short hair.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yuko posted this picture with Yuria and commented: "Tomorrow, Fuji TV's 60th anniversary special program
    drama "Kyojo" is finally broadcast.
    I was with Yuria Kizaki as a school student."

80631962_581741202662669_8657386746632704724_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B62Jj-pA8XL/

• Like Like x 2
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1