[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just now on ANN, they announced the new radio show of AKB that they will have after ANN is over: "The new AKB48 Radio show at Nippon Housou will start airing on April 7th, it will air every Sunday night from 24:00 ~ 24:30 (Monday from 00:00 ~ 00:30)" (Source)

ANN is usually 2 hours long, this new radio show is 30 minutes long... that's quite a big difference. and ANN had videos too but this one will probably be only audio. and 30 minutes is really short. well I guess it's better than nothing... I just hope management has good plans for the group and the girls ._.

• Informative Informative x 6
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    not only that. but the current akb48 ANN have the pre-show as well, so its a big downgrade

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It is a bit upsetting that they’ve decided to not do it this year, but I guess the NGT mess is proving more difficult to clean up than they thought.

I don’t think we’ll see another event in its stead this year, but probably more SG releases (sans NGT) to keep the machine going and have every fandom happy.

4. nuclearsoda

nuclearsoda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    How exactly does yuiyui benifit from this when she was pretty much senbatsu locked if not single digit senbatsu (not kami but single degit)

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    NMB wota really glad to hear this news =) well... I'm too! NMBexit, SKExit, STUexit =) I hope girls from non AKS groups would stop all their activities in AKB. This is good for all sides.
    http://nmb48-mtm.com/archives/53128325.html

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Just my personal interpretation but Yuiyui will benefit because she will no longer have the pressure of ranking high to be deemed worthy of her push

This definitely took me by surprise. I first saw Arama Japan’s article on it and thought it was an early April Fools Day joke. Not too upset though. Maybe except Nao.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. chuanki47

chuanki47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    including yoshimotozaka too? interesting :^O^:

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Pamyurin

Pamyurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think AkiP has said before he has no plans for a Sakamichi SSK. And seeing how they’re able to get million selling singles with less than a sixth of the girls, I don’t know why Sony would go for such a blatant money grab.

This is all because of the Mahohon/NGT issue.
    They can’t just go ahead like in 2014. Back then, the attack was done by a guy external to the fandom. Now many parties are involved and management is doing what they can to cover their tracks/asses.
    The SSK brings a lot if publicity to the group, and there’s now way it would be held without newspapers and the like mentioning the investigation going on in Niigata.

The best they can do is lay low for the time being and hope the fans ride this out with them.

Had they taken the appropriate measures when it was time to do so, we wouldn’t see ourselves here, but alas...

Still, I’ll miss being in the chat sharing my joy and shock. It’s basically my yearly date with @Silenka !!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    What will AKB48 do without the Sousenkyo? Imo, I can see them doing some "Talent Competition." By this, I mean that they're using the members singing and dancing skills to create the senbatsu and other units.

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Some of you is acting like there will be no SSK for the rest of the time, while it will surely be just for this year. It's not a big deal.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Nothing is certain. Much less right now, in these groups.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I think you anti-SSK folks don't realize exactly how much money SSK brought in. How do you think AKB can afford to pay for travel and lessons for members who don't sell at HS and have no outside work? With the end of several long running programs and no SSK this year, I wouldn't be surprised if AKS had to start cutting members and folding teams.

• Like Like x 2
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Reform this group with a decent amount of members instead of having hundreds of them that will never shine, just to keep the sales high thanks to handshake slaves? Where's the issue? That would be great and would finally make this group more approachable to me, but it will never happen.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    This is a relief for many people including members who now don't have the pressure to ranking or got better position, the situation inside the group is very delicated after Maho's case and with the suspects possibly getting involved on the results by buying thousands votes will only make all worse. The best to the 48G right now is redesign and rebuild the brand to something better for all

• Creative Creative x 2
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Interesting news about SSK. As some of you had posted, I'd like to know the reason why sooner than later.

Will miss the hanging out in chat/Discord watching the thing live while complaining about not getting to hear the speeches because of Fuji's TV breaks/praising that one Korean streamer who bypassed said stream. Won't miss being up 24+ hours straight when SSK comes along.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    For some odd reason I didn't even think about this, but AKB could just disband one day randomly. Just a random thought that came to me reading these msgs here today. Weird how that never came to my head. I guess cause they always do well on the charts and make good money (all the groups too not just AKB; I mean Nogi and Keya do very well) I just never think about it.

I'm still holding hope that they have a cool new type of event that's inclusive like SSK. Or if they are just taking the year off that's ok too. With the NGT issue and things being slower it might be nice to just take a year off. I mean Jurina was like killing herself during SSK time period.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One thought. No SSK means more time for more appearances outside Japan. We can only hope.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I really hope the canceled SSk this year means they're going to focus on more releases for the sister groups, and maybe, just maybe finally get some original stages. It really does feel like the perfect time to reinvent AKBs image, and new stages could be so beneficial with that.

• Agree Agree x 12
  20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    AKB Korean debut concert incoming? :awesome: