IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Guess who changed their hair :awesome:
    IMG_20190309_182919.jpg
    at least blonde!kkura is far better than typical yankee girls

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Interesting hair colour choices. Seems like Wonyoung is the only one that went with an unnatural colour? Chaewon's is more orange so I guess it borders unnatural but still looks quite ginger

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Pls give the link of everyone kitchen later, the episode sakura with hongki is super hilarious:rofl:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

Everyone's Kitchen episode 2 Eng subbed

That "Oh Na Na Na" thing went viral on Tiktok and started in China. This is how it should be (featuring Cosmic Girls and Oh My Girl).

It really does show who is better or worse dancers.

This version of Rise is for the promotion of Jonas Blue's concert in Japan.
    *Jonas Blue is under Universal and IZ*One is under Universal Japan.
    I don't think it will be on their Korean comeback. Their Korean activities has nothing to do with Universal.

Damned. The Titan is coming back in April. BTS has been announced to comeback mid-April.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Youtube version:

That's not IZ*ONE-related thing :rolleyes: Then why you post it here? :confused:

You forget BTS' eternal rival: Bol4 :awesome:
    (and yes, bunch of digimons on next month. expecting bloodbath lewl)

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    oh no.... LVER situation happens in this comeback.. IZONE vs Digital monster.
    i hope at least 1st in The Show and Of course more strong comeback as fine as WannaOne did with Beautiful (1st comeback).

10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it's great, all popular group are making comeback this april with them like BTS and TWICE, almost like the same thing when they firstly choose their debut dates b4, i hope their song will be awesome again, this april will be boom also we knew that Wizone aren't strong in voting, i hope they can still continue buying CD, but what people hope is that izone can keep up and maintain their physical selling point higher and better, easy to vote rather than buy, most of other fandom only votes but not buying their idol CD, their idol didn't makes money causing their agency didn't get enough profits that cause these certain idol to be abandoned or disbanded by their own agency

they are doing Vlive today:^O^: https://www.vlive.tv/video/117723?channelCode=C1B7AF

11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura

12. welp

welp Next Girls

This is quite unrelating yet kinda relating. A singer Jung Joonyoung has been revealed to be in a group chat sharing sex videos recorded without the girls knowing, at least 10 girls were victims. Also in this trashy group chat is Singer Lee, whom is being speculated to be Lee Hongki.

Digital chart weighted much heavier in music shows. So, fans stream and download hard.

Winning music shows' trophies has been proven to help increase the fee rate of the idol group, especially less famous ones.

The market is oversaturated. No matter what, no way all 50+ groups debuting yearly can survive. The market value can't feed that many groups. K-pop also suffers terrible cost efficiency.

Nu'Est also coming back in April. Hmm. Bol4 too. IU also rumored to make a comeback next month.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Tvn mafia prison of fools with yena and yujin preview.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you had watched the second episode of Everyone's Kitchen, you'd know why :^^;: Hwang Kwanghee tried to teach Sakura the dance, but she found it too difficult.

By the way, I really recommend watching the two episodes. Even if you're not too big into Sakura, the show is really funny. I believe the first episode was shot around December and the second episode in February, so Sakura's Korean is pretty bad in the first episode, which makes for a lot of funny moments between her and Kang Hodong in particular. (My assumption for these months is based on the fact that Sakura said in the first episode she's been studying Korean only for 2 months [=two months after IZ*ONE's Korea debut?] and in the second episode, she listened to Suki to Iwasetai on an iPad).

The other cast members are also really friendly and funny. By the second episode, they're really comfortable around each other and very relaxed, which makes it easier for them to joke around.

15. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I can't wait to see that show! I hope Yena does well, but that show is stacked with great comedians and variety idols! I wonder if she will get along well with Seungkwan or will their relationship be similar to what Seungkwan has with JooE... (Basically rivals, always trying to outdo eachother)

16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Izone chu 2 secret friends teaser.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Sakura I never saw what people see in her it should been Jurina or 1 of the other two Japanese trainees shes only a sub vocalists while the other 2 seem to get more lines

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    She is a visual, and she has a good personality. I personally would have preferred another japanese trainee, but what is done is done, and being salty about it won't change anything. Either

a) Decide to stan and stan all of them. Stop complaining
    b) Don't stan and stop complaining

PLEASE don't go for option

c) Bitch about it all the time

Sakura is beautiful and beauty sells.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. welp

welp Next Girls

Lee Hongki has been cleared of the illicit groupchat allegation yet Singer Lee is his labelmate (Lee Jonghyun- CNBlue) and another member of his own band (Choi Jonghoon- FTIsland) also participated in the groupchat. The reputation of his label (FNC) so as its stock price have plummeted. Save Hongki and Haeyoon.

This groupcat scandal is a spin-off of The Great Seungri saga overwhelming the whole K-pop scene. Any comeback to happen in this month and next month (but BTS') possibly will be buried with this saga. Seungri was a member of the top boy group of Korea, Big Bang. He was kicked out after exposed involving in various crimes from hidden camera groupchat, bribery to pimping.

King of Mask Singer ep 194 Eng subbed with Eunbi, Wonyoung and Hyewon has been out for a while. You may check it out legally on Viu.

Isn't it too late to complain now. Anyway, however poor her skills were, they were 10x better than those of Hyewon who got like 3 seconds per a song.

Even if Jurina did not withdraw halfway, I doubt she would make the cut. She was heavily criticized how aged she looked by K-pop fans. Neither I think her personality would click with Korean preference as good.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Honestly both Sakura's and Hyewon's singing skills are shit enough for it to not matter who is better at it.

But they are both a part of the group, and what they lack in singing/dancing they make up for in looks and personality!

• Agree Agree x 3