1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm a bit late, but congrats Acchan for giving birth to a baby boy! I'm really happy for her <3 and the fact that it happened around the 10th anniversary (or on the same day?) as 10nen Zakura is amazing LOL. I'm sure she's going to be a great mom, and their family seems full of love. I don't know if any of you follow Katsuji Ryo (Acchan's husband), but him or sometimes his friends, often post things on IG stories. He posts photos of his meals and I guess Acchan is the one who cooked because it looks homemade, and it looks good! Acchan doesn't really appears on the videos but we hear her voice, like when they were in the car listening to Flying Get and Ryo was asking Acchan about it, her random little laugh too XD we saw them play video games and more. yesterday they posted a video of Ryo giving his White Day present to Acchan, and Acchan thanking him~ Seeing these little things about their daily life, I can see how comfortable and happy they are, they're very cute. and I'm really happy for Acchan that she found happiness <3

Random note, but after I saw videos of Ryo with his friends and with Acchan, I think he's quite a funny person, he seems really friendly and nice LOL. I'm glad Acchan found someone good. Their daily life seems to be fun, also calm and peaceful. Just like Acchan always did things at her own pace, I think it's the same with their couple/family life now. it's sweet and fun to see ^-^ I think Ryo loves Acchan a lot. He talked about their relationship some months ago in a show, he called her as "Acchan", everyone laughed when he called her like this LOL it's so cute! and he posts photos of his meals so often (I'm pretty sure Acchan makes them, in fact he mentioned Acchan's cooking on that show too and he said it makes him happy!) he shows a lot of love and appreciation to her. So sweet!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Back in 2013 and 2014 I uploaded some Acchan performances. I saw them again now and I thought it would be nice to share them, they're very nice, Acchan's voice sounds beautiful and I love these songs! the first one is Ai, she performed it with the original singer Hata Motohiro, and with Takamina doing background vocals. the second one is M, she performed it as a duet with Takamina. these are 2 of my favorite singing performances of Acchan, and she looks so pretty too!

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 3
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is listed third, after the two young stars.

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 7.02.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 6.57.39 AM.png

if the video does not show watch the video here
    http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/machidakun-movie/

Also, more info about "The end of the journey The beginning of the world" which comes out on June 14.

"The film director Kiyoshi Kurosawa, who boasts overwhelming reputation and popularity at home and abroad, stayed in Uzbekistan for a month, and filmed location shots taking full advantage of the wide land, and the audience traveled together in different towns. An awakening story full of charm as a road movie.
    From the magnificent Silk Road scenery to the dusty street corners and the
    bazaar's fever, the documentary is cut out and the transition of the hero's mind is projected every frame.

Atsuko Maeda plays the main character, Yoko. As the director says, "If it's just in the frame, it's unique strength and loneliness," it conveys the anxiety and tension thrown into the land of foreign countries with a delicate expression."

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 7.12.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 7.12.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 7.12.14 AM.png

https://tabisekamovie.com/

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Isn't it great that our Queen can still pull off an acting gig as a high school girl------at the age of 27!!!!!!
    Not that any of us should be surprised. The face that made AKB is truly ageless.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her husband posted pictures from Studio Mario where they went to get baby and family pictures taken. The story is really in the tags (I bolded my favorites). I don't know why he is looking at dresses (there are other pictures, but only of him).

Studio Mario's
    first-ever family photo
    All- you-can-dress-you-can-have-you-are-all-you-are- student
    # Studio Mario
    # Do you really wear it ?
    # Really wear it like this Mr. Camera took a shot
    # Sense of no wonder
    # A son who did his best without crying
    # I'll be happy
    # I like a CM of wife Studio Mario
    # I'm glad I was talking about family photos here

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 6.12.43 AM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvg1AJHgUA-/

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another preview of The World of Machida-kun

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Having fun

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 6.07.52 AM.png

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about The World of Machida-kun

Maeda will be in charge of Machida-kun's classmate, Erika. While watching over the unforeseen Machida-kun and Sugawara who is being swung around, she plays comically a girl who thinks "Yabeh youth is youthful" in the days passing at a blazing speed. "

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 7.45.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 7.44.26 PM.png

https://www.crank-in.net/news/64312/1

• Like Like x 2
  9. richard durbano

Does anyone think Acchan sings ''Baby Baby Baby'' to her little boy? For what it's worth, I sing it to my 5-month old granddaughter all the time. It drives my daughter absolutely crazy, because she's not really an AKB fan and my Japanese is truly awful.[hehe]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Promo:

Starring actress ・ Atsuko Maeda “The Beginning of the End of the World” (released on June 14) from the grasslands and beautiful lakes of the magnificent Silk Road in Uzbekistan The preview video of the movie arrived on the 23rd.

Stories in the press with pictures.

https://www.cinra.net/news/20190423-tabiseka
    https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/328996

Previous post above
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...-maeda-atsuko-acchan.67/page-711#post-1580531

Update from instagram

"I am appointed ambassador of tourism in Uzbekistan. That air and that world view. I want everyone to feel it.
    The movie "The end of the journey is the beginning of the world"
    shows colors that can only be taken in Uzbekistan. It is a really nice color.
    I want a lot of people to see. I want you to arrive.

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 5.57.09 AM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwlXyN1g4tI/

Added: video of her appointment as ambassador

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ahhh so many updates for Acchan! I love it! :cute: <3

First of all about her new movies, I've watched both trailers of both of her next movies! For Machida-kun no Sekai, Acchan's role seems bigger than I thought, she appear on the trailer quite often! No wonder she is listed 3rd in the cast. She also looks really good and the movie seems interesting! and then for Tabi no Owari Sekai no Hajimari, she's lead, and the movie looks interesting as well. I have to say Acchan suits this kind of role the most. I don't know how to explain but, the kind of roles in simple and realistic movies? like this one, or another example is Moratorium Tamako. She did other roles like this. of course, she suits different type of roles, but I really enjoy seeing her in these roles and I'm glad she's lead of this movie!

Now for the latest news! Acchan first public appearance since giving birth! and she looks SO BEAUTIFUL! <3 I didn't expect her to update IG with a photo too, she's not posting selfies very often! I'm so happy to see her again! She looks healthy and bright. I'm glad to see that she attended this event, it's a sign that Acchan will probably continue her acting career? I'll wait and look forward to more works from her ^^/

I watched all the videos. Acchan's smile is still the cutest! I like her outfit and earrings, her hair is cute as well! (I like her with bangs, but she's cute with any hairstyle <3) a lot of people said that she looks very beautiful. There's many photos too, I'll post them!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg
    005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg
    010.jpg 011.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

The news was also reported on the newspaper Daily Sports! the title says something like "Mama but still cute, Acchan" <3

017.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Don't miss the dinner pictures from Mariko's house.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...members-thread-beta.22639/page-3#post-1590020

P.S. the descriptions of the YT videos also commented on how slim she is.

"After giving birth to her first child between her husband and actor Ryo Katsuji in March this year, Maeda showed off her slim body, which is the same as before her birth, for the first event appearance."

• Like Like x 2
  13. richard durbano

Isn't it great to see our Queen succeeding in all aspects of her life? She has dozens of movie and tv credits on her resume and her acting career in films seems to be trending upward with every role. She is now a lovely wife and mom and everything seems to be going right for her these days. I harbored worries about her for quite a while. She seemed SO insecure and fragile as AKB's center. She had the obligatory boyfriend problems after leaving the group. She seemed SO unhappy in her solo singing career and I was afraid all those personal issues may harm her psyche as an adult and damage both her acting career and personal life. I'm so glad I over-estimated the troubles those speed bumps could cause. Acchan turned out to be more determined and much more mature than I ever imagined she could be. You have to give her credit. She said on the very first episode of AKBingo that her goal was to be a successful actress. Silly me for ever doubting her. Imagine 'Q.10' is now almost a decade old. Wow.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree! when Acchan graduated, I had no idea what to expect for her career after AKB. but I've been loving all of the projects she took, and I really like her choices in roles. I enjoyed every movie/drama I've watched with Acchan, be it the ones when she was in AKB, or after AKB. same for her solo songs, I love all songs. Her real passion is acting and I'm glad she's doing better and better in acting and she keep getting projects including popular projects and lead roles!

and yes Acchan also met Mariko and Jurina!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

On her IG post, Mariko said that the 3 of them met and eat together. She posted photos of the food too, you can see it on her IG post! Jurina posted as well, she said she met 2 beloved people after work and she received a lot of happy power! and Acchan gave a "like" to both of these posts ;D

Another video of the event where Acchan was made ambassador of tourism for Uzbekistan:

This has the interview that Acchan had alone after the conference. She talked about her baby! She sounds so happy and full of love, she's acting just like a mom haha it's so sweet and cute to see! I think she said that her baby has the same eyes as her, that's too cute!

Acchan also gave a short message for Mezamashi Tv here! She said that it's the Golden Week soon, and she's going to spend it with her family! ^-^

I read the japanese comments on all the videos about the event and almost all of them are very positive, they're calling Acchan cute, beautiful, a lot of them said she became even more beautiful. They also say her expressions look kind and she gives the feeling of a mom. Some of them said time passed so fast, it wasn't so long ago she was still in AKB (I agree time passed fast!) but also she became mom at a young age so that's why. Many people wish her happiness and want her to rest well before she comes back to work. I agree with all of these! There's so much love and positivity <3

• Like Like x 4
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another movie: "The Funeral Master."

The trailer and poster visual of the movie "The Funeral Master" is released. Additional casts were announced.

“The Funeral Master”, which was decided to be released from September 20, is a movie based on the work of Yasunari Kawabata.

https://www.cinra.net/news/20190427-soushikinomeijin

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 7.15.55 PM.png

official site: http://soushikinomeijin.com/

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow, another new movie for Acchan! She really recorded so many movies, I love this!
    This is already her 4th movie for 2019. Here's the list of all 2019 movies with Acchan:

Masquerade Hotel
    Tabi no Owari Sekai no Hajimari (To The Ends of the Earth)
    Machida-kun no Sekai (Almost a Miracle)
    Soushiki no Meijin (The Funeral Master)

I look forward to watch them all! I just saw the trailer for The Funeral Master, it seems interesting and touching. Acchan is on the cover and she's lead role! That's great! This is the 2nd time she acts in a story related to funerals, some of you might remember her drama Ending Planner in 2012, with Yamapi in it.

Here's a gif from one of the scenes in The Funeral Master trailer!

[​IMG]

She looks so beautiful and cute ;_; She has the cutest smile... <3

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Short video message of Acchan related to the movie Machida-kun no Sekai:

She looks really pretty! it's weird to see her in a school uniform again haha

Also, I went back to watch the video of Acchan's interview the other day at the event, and I was very surprised to see that it has more than 400,000 views and more than 2000 likes now! I didn't expect so many people would be interested. I guess it's because she talked about her baby for the first time! the comments are mostly very positive and sweet! <3 I also checked the comments on the trailer of The Funeral Master, and the top most upvoted comment says something interesting and really nice. it says that a successful actress is someone who has an aura and feeling that is unique to her, and that Acchan has her unique aura and so she's a successful actress. I really agree with this, especially when you see in recent years, the roles she takes and her acting are really unique, it feels different. and I love it! She worked so hard and seriously for her acting career, I'm happy that she is getting projects and praises that she deserves.

• Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A longer version:

19. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Wow, the cast of Machida-kun no Sekai includes Takahata Mitsuki, Toda Erika, and Matsushima Nanako. That's a must watch for me.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    This ModelPress article has just popped up on my Twitter timeline:

https://mdpr.jp/cinema/detail/1837231

As far as I can tell from it, Acchan wasn't able to attend the movie premiere today as she'd injured a knee ligament during housework.

• Informative Informative x 1