1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I have relatives who can't (my SIL lets my daughter do it as anything involving a screwdriver is too hard for him :)).

• Like Like x 1
  2. adinandra seto

adinandra seto Kenkyuusei

Mako WILL NOT debut in korea, in her igLive she said she will go to korea in near future not as an idol or fanmeet, related to job she said, and she can meet juri in Korea, my guess is she will open fashion brand in korea? producing something in korea maybe..

as i expected mako and juri will graduate this year, from both mobame they have found a new dream in almost identical time, i just hope management pick up mako and juri more, like behind the scene documentary about makojuri,these two has strong bonds, more than naamako i think, if management give makojuri a "story" we will have new atsumina, missed opportunity

once again i just wanna say mako will not debut in korea in near future it is not her goal to debut in korea as an idol, maybe as a fashion influencer s

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I don't think they found their dream at the same time. Mako found her dream back in the latter half of 2017 -- Juri seems to be early 2018. Of course, the concrete declaration is roughly the same time -- around October 2018.

MJ and Namako is totally different bond. MJ are very, very close friend, that's it, end of story. It doesn't really have that much story imo. Namako is a rival-friendship bond turned comrade. I don't know Atsumina (as I wasn't following the group back then), but Namako does feel like SayaMiyu to me. They will never be that close, but they understand each other very well.

But still, we don't know much about MJ, because Juri SNS usually talk about herself mainly, and Mako SNS's, well, .... On the other hand, Naachan posted a LOT so we have a lot of glimpse into their relationship more.

---------------
    She actually mentioned that she doesn't want to assembly, but she would still do it rather than paying for an assembly service lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sorry that this is off-topic but I'm always super surprised when people on here share personal information. I would say I know a lot about the friends I've made in other fandoms, but everyone in the 48G fandom seems very private. I know, of course, that the majority of us have lives outside of 48G but especially having kids and the idea of being married casually casually mentioned a conversation always throws me off for a second lol

6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Must be the Japanese influence ... someone said Acchan should post a pic of the baby ... and then added she could put an emoji over the face ... and my first thought was ... she will never do that.
    Just like when it surprised me to see Yuu-chan appear in the instagram movie of Miichan's new hair colour ... you almost never see pics of family members like Miichan's brother and sister ... privacy is just (rightly) a huge thing in Japan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More MJ love. Where can you get the key chain?

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 11.25.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 11.25.19 AM.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Risshi

Risshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Does someone know when her graduation date will be?

9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    In May. That's all we know. Last HS is May 6. Graduation stage is undecided.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She went to a middle school graduation. Why? Because it is the alma mater of Ishii Ryosuke who composed LOVE Shugyou.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 7.10.37 AM.png

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1104645921470468096

The visit will be shown on AKB48 SHOW! on 3/24.

"The appearance of today's surprise visit will be broadcast on AKB 48 SHOW! Broadcast on March 24
    Please check it out
    It was today that I gave Mr. Ishii a feeling of repaying a love song I love as Love training ...
    I do not know how many times I can sing until graduation, but it's been an important song for me forever.

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1104646806825164801

P.S. I need some help with the names. It looks like these are original members of LOVE Shugyo [edit: wrong - they aren't all], as I see Mogichan and Yuirii. Mogichan posted another picture.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 7.35.59 AM.png

https://twitter.com/mogi0_0216/status/1104721156592922624

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Mako Yuirii Mogi Sakii Zukii Namin

Also the school is closing, as it's the graduation of last 5 students.

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Every time I read something like that it makes me sad :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There is a story in today's press:

"Six members of the popular idol group "AKB 48" in the Middle School of Matsuda Machi (Yadoriki) in the mountain in the western part of Kanagawa Prefecture, where the last graduation ceremony and closing ceremony were held on the 10th along with school integration Appeared in surprise. I added flowers at the end of the 72 years history.

Ryosuke Ishii (34), a graduate of the same school and acting as a composer, is offering music and the members are decided.

Six members Mizuki Yamauchi (17), Kitazawa Saki (21), Asai Nanama (18), Kojima Mako (21), Mogi Shinobu (22), Murayama Yuiri (21) suddenly appeared at attractions of social gatherings of graduates and local residents who opened after the closing ceremony, and conducted a mini live.

MC congratulations the last graduate of the school, "Congratulations to five graduates, congratulations". "Janken championship game" was held twice, and one person who won the game with the member gave a signature with a signature."

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 7.47.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 7.46.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 7.47.10 AM.png

https://www.kanaloco.jp/article/entry-153600.html

P.S. I really wanted to put this in the general thread as it involved several members, but I posted only a short while ago, and the 24 hour rule prevents me from posting again so soon. I thought about appending this story to my previous post, but then it might get lost.

• Like Like x 3
  14. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I may be way off the mark with this, cause it is just my instincts, but Mako's departure from AKB has a sort of "Erena Ono" scent to it. In the months before her graduation announcement, she seemed to have fallen out of favor with the powers at be. Less selections in Senbatsu, no appearances on variety e.g AKBINGO....She just seemed to fall off the planet when it comes to exposure.

15. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    That is why I so hate that rule and want to interpret it more loosely.

As I wasn't following AKB in Ono Erena day I can't really comment on similarity. But to counter your point, the only single where Mako fall out is No Way Man. And that might just be because she wasn't in Top 20 of PD48. Regarding AKBINGO, she hasn't been called for years though. It's hard to pinpoint if it's because of schedule conflict or not though. Mako has been really, really busy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Perhaps I should have written Hint, Hint. One of you could post this story in the general thread or just post anything in the general thread so I could post the story. Let's get more Mako into the general thread if we can.

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well, if she pulls an Erepyon, I assume she's gonna do quite well after graduation. Erena released singles and an album before she decided to retreat herself (I love her music. Not that it matters). I really hope Mako is gonna do well and although I don't see her following in the foot steps of Juri or Miyu, I hope she continues making music because that's easiest for international fans to follow *cough cough* I'm looking at those idols that went in the direction of stage plays/musicals that are impossible to see for us *cough cough*

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Translation of a short interview accompanying Mako's gravure in EX Taishu released today.

taishu-s48.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    so there you have it, as hinted, fashion it is

20. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Nemousu TV Season 30 Vol. 9 Preview
    "The '97 line race for sleep endurance"
    Without the status of junior/senior, those same-age girls have their true feeling talk! Kojima who has announced graduation organised a graduation commemorative girl party! Talking frankly while picking p takoyaki! But at the same time, another secret plan by Kojima has also begun. In the end will the girl takoyaki party continue without anyone realising, or...

if the video does not show watch the video here

30_09_01.jpg 30_09_02.jpg 30_09_03.jpg 30_09_04.jpg 30_09_05.jpg 30_09_06.jpg 30_09_07.jpg 30_09_08.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1