1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 20th Single: "High Tension" (30/01/19) & 4th Another Single: "JKT48 SSK 2018 Top 3" (09/04/19)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Arigatou means Thank You, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Okay, today (14.40) at YouTube...
    1) Tsugi no Season has reached 1st rank on Trending Music (141.122 viewers)
    2) High Tension has reached around 40st - 60st rank on General Trending (135.466 viewers)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. armondillo

armondillo Kenkyuusei

Agree with what most of you guys have said, High Tension is just "alright". Not really a very re-watchable MV in my opinion. Interesting concept but somewhere the execution went wrong. Especially the beauty shots (member solo shots) I felt could have been better. Tsugi no Season on the other hand is great. Glad they didn't copy AKB and BNK's concept and went for something different. MV feels really fresh, energetic and the colors are really nice. Looks like Tsugi no Season is turning out to be more popular than High Tension. Also, JOT made a Staff Version of HT y'all definitely have to check it out! Hilarious and great to see some of the people working behind JKT48.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    TNS trending 1st on Indonesian YouTube
    Screenshot_2019-02-02-17-59-33-030_com.google.android.youtube.png

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    So does the CD available yet?

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Not yet. I went to theater after CFD yesterday.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The true crime is we haven't gotten another Dangdut version of anything lol. I would love more like that cause the halloween night one is fantastic lol.

As for the MV's and songs they're great. I love Tsugi no Season. It's always been a great song and JKT doesn't disappoint with their version. High Tension was good too, but Season just wins. The girls looked fresh.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Dangdut is actually quite difficult if you want to sing it in a good way. The only reason SNSD exist back then was bc Sendy is already capable of doing that

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm still gonna hold up some faith we will get another Dangdut style song again lol. It's quite unique to add to a single once in awhile since it's special to JKT and it's really fun lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree. Since another uniqueness of JKT cover single is no more now (english version, everyone?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Implementing traditional language like they did in Teppen Tottande would be very cool. Imagine how cool it'll be to have Touhiko/GAGAGA with traditional language

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Betawi or Sunda language

12. armondillo

armondillo Kenkyuusei

I actually first discovered JKT48 through the English version of KFC haha. It was very odd though. A lot of the lyrics don't translate too well - although same can be said about the Indo versions. The members' accent when speaking English sometimes comes off as odd though haha :p

13. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Can anyone tell me when the CD/DVD will be released and where?
    Thanks

14. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    My guess is this month lmao since there's only one month left

15. potopekjkt48

potopekjkt48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    [​IMG]

just pass the LSF (Lembaga Sensor Film) censorship yesterday, we can expect the actual release date very soon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Remastered because the tracklist was messed as can be found on Spotify.

17. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

I've never heard of CV. Agiv Jaya Mandiri as the "owner" before. Is it related to Dentsu, HITS Record, MNC, or any other things?

18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Tried googling it and it said to be an interior design studio. When I tried looking at the streetview there's only some houses :/

19. potopekjkt48

potopekjkt48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    CV. Agiv Jaya Mandiri or PT. Takdir Jaya Abadi (for older releases) are third party agent for duplicating the discs and handling the censorship in Lembaga Sensor Film Indonesia. When it already passed the LSF censorship, disc duplication process can begin.

For comparison
    Heavy Rotation DVD was listed on LSF at Feb 7, 2013 by PT. Sandiwan Media Cipta
    Heavy Rotation Type A started to sell on Theater at Feb 19, 2013 (https://www.facebook.com/official.JKT48/posts/526617394047975)

Yuuhi wo Miteiruka DVD was listed on LSF at July 1, 2013 by CV. Agiv Jaya Mandiri
    Yuuhi wo Miteiruka released on July 3, 2013 (https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/159?lang=id)

Perkenalkan Nama Kami, JKT48 DVD was listed on LSF at Dec 6, 2013 by PT. Dwitunggal Lintas Media
    Perkenalkan Nama Kami, JKT48 DVD released on December 7, 2013 (https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/210?lang=id)

Gingham Check DVD was listed on LSF at June 10, 2014 by PT. Takdir Jaya Abadi
    Gingham Check regular sold on nadatop.com at Jun 16, 2014 (https://twitter.com/nadatop_com/status/478446192523616256)

Te wo Tsunaginagara DVD was listed on LSF at July 30, 2015 by PT. Takdir Jaya Abadi
    Te wo Tsunaginagara DVD launching on August 12, 2015 (https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/419?lang=id)

Suzukake Nancharaa DVD was listed on LSF at Aug 3, 2017 by PT. Aspri
    Suzukake Nancharaa regular available on theater at Aug 24, 2017 (https://twitter.com/HITSRec/status/900674821180186624)

Kimi wa Melody DVD was listed on LSF at Dec 13, 2017 by PT. Operaswara Genta
    Kimi wa Melody regular released at Jan 12, 2018 (https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/883?lang=id)

etc.

Some CDs were released not too long after it passed LSF censorship (maybe they're prepared the CD already then passed it on LSF), or released after 2-3 weeks after passed LSF censorship.

Random information, BEGINNER and UZA never passed the LSF censorship (or I can't find it)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

When Namida no Sei Janai included in SSK18 T3 ? I just know today ._.