1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Yeah that one guy really is a dea weight... He is also the only one of all the people there who I don't really recognize!

It's a great episode! It's like guessed, Yena and Yujin can't really get a word in, but it is to be expected with such a stacked cast. I hope that Yena will improve overtime!

I loved how Seungkwan was pleading, but to his fans at least it was obvious that he was Mafia. He definetly went wrong with suggesting himself to go first!

I haven't seen the whole episode yet, but here are my pedictions for Mafia! Since they all know eachother I think it might be: Seungkwan, Hyungdon and JB!

Sengkwan and JB are both idols and have probably promoted at the same time + Hyungdon hosts Idol room!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. wizone

wizone Kenkyuusei

yessss on april fools day :^O^:

but omg the visual slayage especially that minju shot oh god

3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They had lot of great moments in the show specially yujin i think and the program was # 1 between the programs aired at the time .

https://mobile.twitter.com/IZONE_DAILY/status/1107082125063282688

The members look great in the concept trailer

• Like Like x 2
  4. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Of course it will have good ratings! 4 idols from 3 popular groups + popular comedians! The show was also great so that helped aswell!

Yujin did have some great moments and that is good, and Yena wasn't unfunny either. But when comparing the funny moments from Yena + Yujin and people like Seungkwan or Soogeun, those were funny more because they were edited to be funny (Not something they really said or did to be funny), or those moments were between the 2 of them (Like Yujin suspecting Yena). If Yena is the only IZ*ONE member there, she won't have a comfortable and familiar person to be with.

• Creative Creative x 2
  5. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the members look gorgeous in that concept trailer but..
    Minju is just Wow. i'm speechless.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    It better be a bop.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    minju looks so good
    i hope this era j-line gets more lines

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yes, looks like they stay on track with their previous concept:approve:

• Like Like x 2
  9. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Hmm, there's a part of me feeling this isn't their actual real concept much like COLOR*IZ previously and OTR will bamboozled us again hahaha. (We all thought their first concept to be cute but it turns out to different.)

But I'm in with this one.. Seems to be the continuation of LVeR from the looks of it. The girls look great especially with that sudden visual attack by Minju in the end.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    by god, Minjoo is on another level completely in that teaser... everyone's looking cute and BAM! Goddess Minjoo appears

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Ikr, when they do fever basket CM, ppl thought that they gonna do GC concept on their comeback, i prefer they stick with their previous work concept a bit longer b4 trying a new one, and indeed, i keep looping Minju part on the teaser over and over again:^^;: OMG GODDESS!:blush:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    90% of western kpop fans are allergic to cute concepts. They will hold onto any little sliver of hope that a comeback/debut/group isn't cute.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    well, hold your horses, the debut teaser was a cute concept and then LVER happened....

Not saying this will be the same but let's wait for more images to drop.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ranking of personal brand reputation, top 30:

"Korea Corporate Reputation Institute measures the brand big data of 455 girls group from 15 February to 19 March 2019, in order to analyze the big data of the girls group personal brand reputation. We analyzed the brand reputation index with participation index, media index, connectivity index, and community index through consumer behavior analysis for Girls group individual brand."

21 ”IZ * ONE" Jang Wonyong
    26 ”IZ * ONE" Ahn Yujin
    28 ”IZ * ONE" Miyawaki Sakura

http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2019/0317/10231343.html

• Like Like x 2
  15. welp

welp Next Girls

I just realised the format of Mafia Game in Prison was kinda similar to Michuri- Village Survival, culprit finding. Only huge difference is Michuri is shot out of studio in a fishery village. This may lead to comparison between the 2 shows. Michuri also is popular and aired on SBS.

Lee Soogeun was a rising star in variety world. He was more popular than Yoo Jaeseok. He lost his momentum as he took 1 year hiatus due to gambling scandal.

Black Pink may comeback in early April. Taeyeon is coming back in late March, right?

• Like Like x 2
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    April will be a general bloodbath!I think Twice and BTS are 2 big players confirmed for it! Blackpink is rumored, Stray Kids will have one soon, Everglow is debuting today, Treasure is debuting in May Mamamoo just released their new album.

It has been crazy and will only get crazier!

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. wizone

wizone Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

Oops. Black Pink is confirmed to comeback at the end of March a direct collision.

The real threat can be Seunri et al. who will steal spotlight from anyone. Aijeu may win triple crown on Music Bank and make no buzz, draw chilling interest. Due to Seungri et al.'s scandals, I wish IZ*One makes no male singer friends.

Stray Kids' comeback is negligible in my opinion.

Posters of concerts mentioned above (these line-up are partial, more to be announced later)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Would love to see Hii meeting Jaehwan.

• Agree Agree x 4