1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I just checked Takayanagi Akane's profile and her pic has the SKE mark on the bottom left...
    Also, just clear your browser's cache to have the photos reload again, I also faced the same problem before, I just did that and it's ok after

2. ShiyoHub

ShiyoHub Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
  3. jukimai

jukimai Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There's a mistake with the tracklisting of Type B of Keyakiazaka46's new single 'Kuroi Hitsuji':
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Kuroi_Hitsuji

The MV in track 2 of the BD isn't 'Dakishimete Yaru', it's 'Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto'. However the CD tracklisting is correct. (This arrangement is different to the other 3 types of this single - BD track 2 of Type B doesn't correspond with CD track 3 as happens with the other 3 types.)

bs46.jpg
    (from K46 official site)

One other thing - there's a mistake with the wiki page for 'Dakishimete Yaru':
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Dakishimete_Yaru
    'Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto' erroneously appears in the second line on the page.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    takeuchi miyu has joined mystic entertainment.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. lemonaDays

lemonaDays Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I want it, please!
    My email is yamazakimiyoo@gmail.com

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I believe I've edited everything that you requested in regards to Wasamin (except for stuff that other admins have done before me). If you want, you can post her media appearances or pm them to me.

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Not to be a bother, but...

On her page, is my computer screwing up, or are all the photos at the bottom now broken links?

On the "Koi no Owari Sangenjaya" single page, the Limited edition cover and regular type B cover are mixed up.

Once again, thank you. When I have some time I will try to compile her post-grad media stuff, like the TV shows she is currently appearing on, and perhaps her stage plays.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Confirmed: the Gallery is showing file references and not the images.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 6.43.29 AM.png

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My bad, I fixed it now. I thought the lines start with || instead of | but that was because I mistook the I in 'Iwasa' for a straight line. They should show up normally again. I also hope I got the covers for Koi no Owari Sangenjaya right now :^^;:

EDIT: It's not a bother, by the way. This thread is meant for people to point out inaccuracies and suggestion changes to the wiki :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Just some changes I made over the past couple of days to let you know I've done some bigger edits recently; I'm not done yet.
    • Changed some Gen 2 profile pictures to more recent official pictures.
    • Added all of Hayano Kaoru's solo singles and her solo album; only the first two were up there and the pages didn't exist yet, neither did covers for her singles.
    • Added the page for Ono Erena's solo album ERENA; I'm just about to go create the individual pages for the tracklist.
    • Updated Miyawaki Sakura's media appearances (added years and her new show Everyone's Kitchen)
    • Created a page for Everyone's Kitchen
    Things I still need to do
    • Make individual pages for the other songs Erepyon has released. Her singles are on her profile, but the b-sides don't have pages yet.
    • Update the profile photos of other graduated members
    • Edit plot summaries for the individual episodes of IZ*ONE CHU. This will have to wait until I get time to actually sit and watch episodes 2-5.
    • Update more members' profiles to fit the new History layout with the Trivia at the bottom. I will probably try and do it by Gen, starting at Gen 16 so I have new/active members higher up on the list. Since they haven't been in the industry as long as others, it will also probably take less time.
    Things I'm considering doing
    • Adding plot summaries of the individual episodes of Everyone's Kitchen. Since it's just one 48G member on the show, but she seems to be a regular, and the fact that the plot is mostly the same for every episode (=celebrities cooking, chatting, having fun) I might leave it. It's definitely not high up on my priority list.

13. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Double post (moved from Stage48 Feedback thread). Should we merge the 1st Gen. TwT with KKS + TII TwT to make it shorter ? Note: Not the page, but the table

Attached Files:

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Following discussion in her thread I discovered some information about Kitagawa Yoshino's nickname (Yokonyan) in this article:
    https://anincline.com/kitagawa-yoshino/

In the second section of it (if I've translated it correctly) it seems that she was member #45 of the SKE48 SHOWROOM audition ('45' = 'yoko' in Japanese) and she likes cats, so 'nyan' (the Japanese word for the sound made by cats).

Assuming my understanding of that is correct, would anyone like to place that on her wiki page?
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Kitagawa_Yoshino

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. onego123

onego123 Member

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Adding that trivia about the JKT members, I noticed some spelling/grammar mistakes on their pages. I wanna say, if any of you feel like your English isn't very good, I am always willing to proof read stuff before you post it. Please just send me a private message here or on discord, if you have my discord details. You can edit a lot of the wiki without needing to speak perfect English because it's just individual words or even just members' names and dates a lot of the time, but if you write full sentence, for example for Trivia, History, General Information etc., try and make sure that the English is correct.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think Japanese idols are very private about their private life, but I personally think if the idols are willingly sharing information themselves, then it is okay to put it on the wiki. Cleopatra even said the time her daughter was born lol, and they posted photos of the babies themselves. With the likes of Acchan (I'm using her as an example because she recently had a baby), she didn't post about it. Yesterday, she posted a photo of some fabric (probably the baby's clothing) and the caption "A family of three now" but that was it.

So I would say, whatever the idols are willing to share, we can put on the wiki. It's there to see anyway.

19. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Original Stages template, not yet to be implemented but this has been created by me.
    Guide:
    - If you wanna add another ori stages, you must make the font more smaller by changing the percent. Don't forget with the color. You should place the stage in the order when the sisgroup is created. (Sorry for my bad English)
    - Category for ori stages, you may "to not" created that as the template has been created.
    - Opmin in extream or high optimization data saver may not recognize the span style code. So, you don't/mayn't/won't/can't see the color.
    Screenshot_20190315-134058.png Screenshot_20190315-135031.png

20. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    I think is time to update SNH48 group section:

https://english.shukanbunshun.com/2019/03/ckg48-reborn-moment-with-17-members.html?m=1
    CKG48 (2.0) is confirmed and active,they anounced the members that are also the remaining members of IDOLS Ft and CKG48:
    Cao Ludan, Deng Qian, Dai Ziwei, Huang Wanying, Lei Yuxiao, Lai Junyi, Mao Yihan, Meng Yue, Peng Yuhan, Qiao Yuzhen, Tian Qianlan, Tian Mi, Wang Mengzhu, Wu Xueyu, Wei Xiaoyan, Zeng Jia, Zhao Siyu, and Zuo Xin