1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow! That concept video was super nice! I hope that is the teaser was for the main song and not a throw-off like COLOR*IZ, lol. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it was like that. Lol. [hehe]

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I'm not hoping for particular concept anyway, also their first teaser on coloriz didn't give much clue for lvier but it's suit for oh my! Concept Instead, i knew that lots of demand to go GC concept, too much gg want to drop GC, don't forget that bp also will comeback on march, we ain"t need to compete with em too soon, so, hoping them to follow their previous work and stay on track ain't so bad imo
    Cute already imbued in their DNA[hehe] allergic yet they like and buy it:^^;:, i bet IZ*ONE will looks good in many concept anyway

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Izone chu 2 secret friends 3 teaser.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    They aren't all bad. Apparently there is even a list that is given to female idols, the list has male idols and workes etc to stay away from. There are plenty of nice male idols.

Super Juniors Heechul for example, who is very close to many female idols and most of them in aplatonic friendly way.
    Big Bangs Taeyang is happily married to his first love and has never had any big scandals.
    E'dawn is taken and is also said to me a very nice person.

They need to be careful with who to associate, now that fans are looking back there has been many red flags from Seungri. I think the girls will be fine, they won't have time to associate with many male idols anyway. I think they will be fine.

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Am I the only one that isn't all that happy with Minjoo's look in the trailer? I agree, she looks AMAZING, but I barely even recognised her. If it's all her, then that's great, but it looks like they edited her a lot... many, many people in the comments are saying they can't even recognise her and thought it's a new member.

I'm gonna see and wait for more stuff to come before the first actual trailers and IZ*ONE CHU come out; I assume in IZ*ONE CHU we'll get behind the scenes footage again leading up to the comeback, and then I'll also be able to judge better whether she really looks so different or if she's been edited a lot. The trailers for the show make me excited though.

As for April Fool's, don't fansites usually change to different idols/groups on april fools? I wonder, the IZ*ONE fansites won't do that with the comeback on the same day...?

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

ENOZI Cam Ep.19 - Japanese Debut

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  9. welp

welp Next Girls

Not just the scandal itself that was alarming. There have been saying from senior female idols saying male idols were shits. There must be many bad ones and they can never tell by the look, given for the like of Ten, Daehwi etc. The CNBlue guy had warm gentleman image (but his rotten personality must be well-known in the agency).

What I've learnt from Seolhyun dating news is no one is too busy to date, to associate with male idols.

Everglow's members said they would open arms to Yena to join in the next 2 years but the decision power wasn't theirs. The group's debut MV, Bon Bon Chocolat, has dropped. You can check out on Youtube.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

11. wizone

wizone Kenkyuusei

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  12. welp

welp Next Girls

Kkura Day promotions by fans.

From today onward, Sakura can never go out anywhere in Seoul without anyone spotting, I assume. To see your face all over places is kinda creepy in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  15. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    It was already pretty much like that! :p

16. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Anyone haven't posted this yet?
    IMG_20190320_075932.jpg IMG_20190320_075937.jpg IMG_20190320_075939.jpg

Some previews of Yujin's part @ My Little Television 2 (re-broadcast @ 29th March)

• Like Like x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Full cm for fever basket

Wonyoung character for fever basket

https://mobile.twitter.com/yujinxwonyoung/status/1107940953602441218

Rumored

—Wonyoung will appear in the program let 's eat dinner together with PO (member of block)

https://mobile.twitter.com/dukh00/status/1108198740832239616

—hyewon , hitomi and chaewon will attend to the Seoul fashion week today (3/20)
    https://twitter.com/IZONE_DAILY/status/1108190894623068161?s=20

Hitomi, hyewon and chaewon in the seoul fashion week.

UUaZ7ZrQ.png
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/119286

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  20. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    THAT is a very weird combination. VERY weird.

Like with a lot of the variety shows I feel like she is too young for this show. She is still just a kid.

There is also a rumor about them on Knowing Bros. I really want to see them on there, but I was hoping they would wait 1 more comeback to have SakuNakoHito learn more korean before that.

Imagine Nako and Janghoon being seatmates! Heechul would probably want Sakura as his partner, but she will probably pick Hodong. Minju seems like Heechuls type aswell!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019