1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thank you! Honestly, I don't think Komiharu will win, I don't know why but Komiharu isn't famous.. Of course I hope I'm wrong!!! I'm doing my best in AKB Beat Carnival too!

<3KOMI-NEWS<3
    1. Komiharu did a SHOWROOM yesterday and she announced that her AKB48 Cafe solo event will be streamed via her SHOWROOM in March 3rd, 14:30 Japan Time. It's so early in Spain so I won't watch it in live... T_T

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Yesterday she had a photoshoot for AKB48 things (AKB48 Official Shop photoset, games etc..). Omg.. BEAUTIFUL!!
    set.jpg set1.jpg set2.jpg set3.jpg
    She also wore Sakura no Ki ni Narou's outfit. So nostalgic!
    D0jExfjUYAAg8em.jpg

3. New photos from her Instagram ♥
    51665105_1932399186886679_5949476328259121317_n.jpg 52421032_291924098149830_7540980223129827005_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    <3KOMI-NEWS<3

1. Yesterday Komiharu went to Otsuchi city, Iwate prefecture with Mion, Yukirin, Nanami and Oka Suenaga. This was for Dareka no Tame ni project.
    kominews.jpg kominews1.jpg kominews2.jpg kominews3.jpg kominews4.jpg kominews5.jpg kominews6.jpg kominews7.jpg
    365 nichi no kamihikouki: https://twitter.com/ABEchan0823/status/1102026447760158722
    Aitakatta: https://twitter.com/ABEchan0823/status/1101809698494267392
    Heavy Rotation: https://twitter.com/ABEchan0823/status/1101788085065400320

2. Today Komiharu had in the morning a solo event for girls only. She took photo with the girls. Komiharu is the best!!
    D0tf8SIVYAAPq0U.jpg D0tf8SGUwAASk1f.jpg D0tf8R-UYAA8R2q.jpg D0tf8SRVYAIjhZt.jpg

Yeah! Meccha Holiday: https://twitter.com/komi_paru/status/1102075478137962498

3. After girls only event, she had the second event of the day, this time with girls and boys.
    kominews8.jpg kominews9.jpg kominews10.jpg kominews11.jpg

SHOWROOM before this event

SHOWROOM for the AKB48 Cafe solo event (She said that someday she will announce something about her Instagram?:confused:)

I enjoyed it a lot. It has been a long time since I heard Sakki made wa ice tea :D The first song Komiharu was center (well, W center).
    Also, that Anata ga itekureta kara... I cried a lot T_T And that speech at the end... Komiharu is really awesome. I totally recommend this SHOWROOM.
    Please watch it and tell me your opinion :D

In addition, she wrote a long post on her mobame. I can't understand the content but it seems Komiharu talks about her feelings right now... It's a pity that nobody can translate it because we can't share the content of mobame haha

4. Tomorrow (March 4th) on 15:00 JPT preliminary results for AKB48 Beat Carnival will be out. I hope Komiharu can get a good position!!:worthy:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I won't give a word for word translation of the mobame, but what she said is kind of the same thing she said in the event, so I can give a rough idea of what she said.

Basically, she felt sorry to the fans because she feels that currently, it is her responsibility to push the team and be a mentor to her team members rather than focus on her position in Senbatsu (or SSK). The fans are giving her enough strength so that she thinks she can go through this period and hopes that fans will continue supporting her, even if her efforts are now going to her team rather than herself.

I think it's a very selfless ideology, particularly in a group where the members themselves hate DD oshis. I think it deserves support and I believe (hope) that her selfless actions will also be rewarded in the form of Senbatsu positions and rising SSK rank.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Sorry i had to quote myself.. :^^;:

I agree with @bonjourmarlene senpai.. :)
    Personally i think Komi is doing a good job as Captain for K like Yuihan has said on her mobame b4.. :)

& as u all here know that being a Captain is not an easy task.. Need a strong body & mind.. Also determination to lead a group of people.. Not everybody can do it.. :)
    & becos management choose her means that Komi has what it takes to be 1.. ;)

Myb this thing will keep her away from SSK rank or even chosen in single senbatsu.. But i also hope this quote below should happen for Komi.. ;)

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Wow. That's why I love her *___* I'm so happy to be her fan!! But I feel sad because fans or management aren't going to support her because of it... T_T

<3KOMI-NEWS<3

1. Yesterday, Komiharu sent a worrying message. Basically she said on her way home (she had lesson for March 10th's event) something happened that made her very afraid. Then she was depressed but she talked with her family when she arrived at home and now she is okay.

Honestly, I have no idea of what she was talking... I'm worried. I hope she is okay..

2. Komiharu in 10 Juu nen sakura's perfomance of AKBINGO!
    D0z2SC_UYAMdTNr.jpg

3. Photos from Komiharu's Instagram. Beautiful as always ♥
    52803994_1656613547774567_8526914511454702188_n.jpg 53117332_2343305762571494_4558634315973614611_n.jpg 53673357_123968928706888_8908215538500286521_n.jpg

4. She was in 柱NIGHT AKB48 with Seichan and Hijirin!
    D0-URAFV4AAboY1.jpg D0-YYnWVYAU3thK.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It worried me a lot too... Especially after the Mahohon thing happened recently. I hope it's nothing of that matter and, even though it would still be scary, that it was more along the lines of almost getting into an accident. I somehow doubt she will reveal what happened that day, but I hope either way that she's alright

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    these past few akbingo episodes with komi are hilarious,and komi is one of the better akb variety members

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello!
    <3KOMI-NEWS<3
    1. Yesterday she went to USJ with Tomu, Kaori and Sayaya! They had a lot of fun together!!
    usj.jpg usj1.jpg D1R3aOPUwAAhIYJ.jpg

2. Today she participated in Kojima Boat Race Event in Okayama Prefecture. She was happy because a lot of people went to see AKB!
    usj3.jpg usj4.jpg

3. Release event for JIWARU Days!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i've been saving money for the past few months to vote for komi on ssk but since there isn't going to be one this year is there any other way for me to support her since i'm not from japan and can't attend hs events

10. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Not much, buy her stuff from official shop?

11. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Pray with me that she gets a photobook, then get 10 copies.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Wait for her KPOP Debut?? Send flowers to her Wedding when she quits AKB48 & meets a nice guy down the road?....

Now that there's NO ELECTION & she's not part of Managements "In-Crowd" - I doubt she'll move from her current position w/out a major TV/Film role. Seriously Neru of Keyakizaki46 had Rina Matsui levels Hotness & Idol potential and she BAILED - sometimes in the Maze there is NO Cheese and the only winning move is to "Leave the Maze".

I doubt many of you even know how into KomiHaru I was...Whatever "push" or help KomiHaru was getting seems to have LEFT with Takamina- God knows what AKB48 is doing anymore. Juri is leaving (already has a KPOP gig). Mako is leaving (for TV/Modeling?). It's a Shame she didn't TRY "Produce48" - I bet she'd be embraced like the Princess she is but Oh well.

I said this probably over a year ago - She's need something BETTER. If she's just chillin' for the paycheck & looking for better gigs off the AKB name fine- FINE but she's fair too charismatic, pretty, & lovely to waste her time in AKB48....She's Like NERU pretty & she's fearless on TV - HOW Do you NOT find a way to make Money off her?? You Choose Not to. She probably won't leave AKB because she's comfortable.

This Election garbage is going to be just another obstacle I guess. Unless the Spring single is a Sexy & Fun and showcases the Next Gens - She really should get an exit strategy ready. I always dreamed how cool it would be if KomiHaru got an Acting gig on a show w/ Paruru (Where they don't like each other but have to work together or something)- There's so much we got to see KomiHaru do w/ AKB....now we never will probably.

Keep the flames lit for KomiHaru - She deserved BETTER.
    additional thought
    Miyu was totally left for dead by AKB for years - it took Korea & 1 Summer to show her she was SO MUCH MORE LOVED than anything thought possible. Let's all hope for KomiHaru's MIYU moment

• Like Like x 3
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well Komi did say a couple days ago that her person goal at the moment is not Senbatsu or high SSk ranks but a successful Team K, where she can be proud of herself for being its captain.

It's difficult outside of Japan, but if you don't have it yet, get Komi's mobame, maybe get an account and legally watch Team K performances, buy Komi and Team K goods from the Group shop... Both stage48's Sakuraism and buyee offer a proxy service to buy her goods, I've gotten a couple of her photosets in the past... Or you wait another year, save up even more and get her an even higher rank in the 2020 SSK :)

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she will be subbing for moeka on AKB48SHOW performing Jiwaru Days
    kom.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Komi put in a lot of effort for her most recent handshake.

Slot 2: Hair down
    Komi1.jpg

Slot 3: Braids (also notice the different placement of the bow). Side note, braid is 編み込み (Amikomi). I don't know if it was intentional or not but it's kind of a word play on her name
    Komi2.jpg

Slot 5: twintails!
    Komi3.jpg

Slot 6: ponytail
    Komi4.jpg

Slot 7: sidetail (for photos, subscribe to Komi's mobame! ;))

Also: She performed twice on AKB48 Show on 20th January, for Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai and a Team K performance in honour of Kojimako's graduation announcement
    Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 13.39.56.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 13.36.19.jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 13.35.47.jpg

Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai starts at 1:40 and the team K song at 07:09

The JIWARU DAYS performance where she replaced Moeka, like @Arbios mentioned, aired yesterday.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
  16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    This isn’t really news just some more random info but she took a one piece character quiz and she got Sanji(second try) and Vivi(first try) I’m really happy since it seems Sanji is her favorite character as well! If you guys want to take the test as well it’s linked on her Twitter(but it is in Japanese)

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Komi asked to keep our schedule free on the 4th and 5th of April around evening Japan time. We should write "Komi Mitsu" (Komi Completeness) in our calendars :confused:

18. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I believed you emoticon indicated that you don't understand こみ充? It read "Komi Mitsuru" and is just her aim for this year --- for her fans to get fulfilled by her activities.

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    When I read it on her mobame I didn't know what to think... When she says お願い and ask to keep our schedule free is for AKB Cafe Event but she had one not long ago... But I hope it's AKB Cafe Event!! ^_^ It would be amazing, the last time Komiharu's fans enjoyed it a lot!! Let's wait!

Also, she sent a mobame saying she went to the hairdresser and changed hair color. That's because for a week (starting on Thursday) she will appear in many TV programs so she's happy!! She will send a photo of her new hair color on mobame, so subscribe on it!!

My bet is she is going to appear on CDTV Special Graduation song tomorrow (today in Japan!). But.. one week... I don't know the other TV programs.. maybe another recording for AKBINGO? :confused:

These days look promising!

And thank you innosu, I didn't know how to translate this word either.

- Some photos of her instagram. WHY IS SHE SO BEAUTIFUL!!? :mail:<3

beauty.jpg beauty1.jpg beauty2.jpg beauty3.jpg beauty4.jpg beauty5.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Im so glad she gets to appear in more tv programs! I just wished some magazine would realize how pretty she is and hire her as a model

• Like Like x 1