1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Press conference for the new product launch of the world's largest beauty brand "L'Oreal Paris". The product is Liquid Rouge "L'Oreal Paris Rouge Signature".

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

This Week's AKB48 ANN: Mukaichi Mion (AKB48), Oba Mina (SKE48), Yoshida Akari (NMB48), Moriyasu Madoka (HKT48), Homma Hinata (NGT48), Ishida Minami (STU48)
    AKB48 no All Night Nippon Super Just Before Special! (2019-02-20)
    [​IMG]
    https://48idol.com/video/13206

AKB48 no All Night Nippon (2019-02-20)
    [​IMG]
    https://48idol.com/video/13207

3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

It's just amazing when you stop and consider the way her life has changed in the last 2 or 3 years. She was ranked 77th a few years back and was just another pretty face in NMB. You had to figure she would put in her time with the group, maybe become a theatre goddess and graduate as almost a complete unknown. Look at her now. She's everywhere and seems to be involved with everything NMB/AKB. Just shows you what can happen when beauty and brains merges with ambition and business savvy. It's extremely possible that Akarin may have THE most successful post-idol career in the history of the group. All of her fans should be so very proud of her. I know I am.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I've been delivered IDOL MAKE BIBLE@アカリン オールインワンBIGメイクポーチ付き! While I won't make much real use of pouch, I've tried to see it and I'm confused on why I can't pull out the inner, brown box. Did anyone else try with their own copy?

5. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    • Like Like x 4
  6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Source : http://jshowbiz.com/english/news/nmb48/item/4993-yoshida-akari-2019-tgc.html

Yoshida Akari to participate in TGC 2019 S/S

[​IMG]

NMB48 member Yoshida Akari will be modeling clothes for Japanese fashion event "Mynavi presents TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2019 SPRING/SUMMER", the event will be held at Yokohama Arena on 30 March 2019.

Edited :

Akarin will also be the cover girl with Yuihan, for AKB48 Group News magazine.

Source : http://jshowbiz.com/english/component/k2/item/5009-akb48-group-news-2019-may.html

[​IMG]

NMB48 member Yoshida Akari and AKB48 member Yokoyama Yui will be the cover girls of AKB48 Group News (2019 April), it will be released on 22 March 2019.

This issue have double covers, NMB48 members Kawakami Chihiro, Yamamoto Ayaka and Shiroma Miru are on the back cover.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "largest domestic fashion event "My Navi presents 28th Tokyo Girls Collection 2019 SPRING / SUMMER" held at Yokohama Arena on the 30th, the popular TV anime "Attack The collaboration stage of "Giant" and apparel brand "one spo" will be held, with Yamamoto Maika, NMB 48 · Akari Yoshida, ...

Note: NMB KKS Minami Haasa is the make-up model in the third video.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. irontech

irontech Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Source link : https://mycolor.jp/amiuuwink

Akarin will be opening 2 limited time stores. The stores will be located at Shibuya109 from 10th till 12th May and at Shinsaibashi OPA from 17th till 19th May.

upload_2019-4-19_15-53-2.png

Other items are also available for purchase from the above weblink.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. richard durbano

According to Facebook, her new lipstick sold out the first day it was offered. No surprise there. Akarin's fanbase (consumer base) seem to be a very loyal bunch.

14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

You're right.

The news was posted in Model Press. According to the below link news, 100,000 was sold out. (if anyone is able to read Japanese, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Source link : https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1836604

upload_2019-5-4_5-32-48.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. richard durbano

@irontech I'd love to know if she personally ''created'' the product and how much she makes on each item sold. I guess that's something we will never know.:( Funny thing about product endorsement: American boxer George Foreman had nothing whatsoever to do with the invention of ''the Foreman Grill''. The creator simply chose him to endorse and promote the grill because George was an eminently likable guy. And he made a fortune from the product because the item are so good and he was so good at pushing it on TV. And many Americans to this day still think he invented it. Go figure.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Tbh, I think she has no creative contribution to the product per say, but probably she would have some input on the colors and packaging. Just my thoughts on this.

I think she would have some royalties from the sales, but as you mentioned, we'll probably never know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, think of it like a collab those beauty guru's get on youtube. They're not really in the lab doing shit, they just pick out the colours they like and want and probably name the product too. It's still amazing it sold out tho. It's a simple product tho; like everyone can get this and will probably enjoy it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. richard durbano

If you guys are both right, her royalties should climb as each item she endorses sells out----like an author who makes more off each book sold in the second and third printings than they do in the first. Between fashion and cosmetics, Akarin has put herself in a great spot. I hope the contracts she signed aren't putting her in a position where she's being taken advantage of by the manufacturers. That would suck.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Aww did u guys see Ego Yuna's instagram post? She bought Akarin's lip product and seemed to quite enjoy it. It's nice to see the support from other sister groups

• Like Like x 1
  20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Tomonaga Mio also did a youtube video of BIDOL

• Like Like x 1