1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    @cotd I definitely agree with you. It sucks to hear the members say that they don't think that they've contributed to the group, because we know they do. They all have their own things that make them special to each other, or ways that they support each other within the group, and behind the scenes. And those things are irreplaceable and unique, and definite, real contributions to Keyakizaka.

I was just coming from the perspective of the public-facing side of an idol group. I think that some members feel that they haven't done enough to promote the group, or push it forward, and are frustrated by it. They don't want to feel like they're just riding the coat-tails of the group's success. They want to do things like PR and interviews, or variety appearances, or getting roles in other media, or even something like speaking out more on KeyaKake, or doing more MC-ing for lives or events. Things that would bring more prestige or recognition to the Keyakizaka, both for the group's sake and also their own. And I think now more than ever there are a lot of girls who could bear the responsibilities of the centre position and succeed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  3. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Quoted for great truth. If management doesn't give more chances to the other girls, we know for sure it's only about money to them. I mean for all businesses it is about the money, but usually there is something more. Ignoring all these wonderful people only shows it's about greed. What an awesome episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

Today’s episode was pretty entertaining, though I hope for next part Ishimori get more screentime

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Good episodes again from all sakamichi shows. Laughed for an 1 1/2 hours this morning!

So who shows up in next week's episode? They played Nogi's Taiyou Knock with someone's face covered up. Threw me for a loop because I was wondering what Keyaki song that was... LOL. I think former Nogi, Ikoma Rina, shows up.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    A thousand times THIS. If management doesn't start giving some props to the other members of Techizaka46, I expect more early graduations on the horizon. :cold:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    And here we are.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Center position doesn't necessarily mean that you will contribute more to the group.
    Right now, Saito is one of the most important member within the group and she is never in the spotlight.

+ graduated members are not related at all with their exposure in the group.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

Have a quick question (probably no one can answer this) but I came around a clip from kkt where members were all sat down with white boards and had to give answers to questions like “If you had to swap faces with other member who would it be?” and I believe the majority picked Rika? (Not so sure about it, it was super late at night)

I had a good laugh at that one, I’d love to rewatch it but can’t find it on Keya vids. Maybe it was another variety show? Super thankful to anyone who doesn’t report this lol

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Are you sure its not a Keyakake episode ? because I remember something like that. If you can recall what uniforms they were wearing, it would be easier to find it

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

I don’t remember at all sorry T.T

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  14. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

probably ep 33 or 34 , if you go to keyavids uou can find them

15. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Episode EP124 - "Members I look up to” Rankings.Flies away

16. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I'm in about episode 140ish and the narrator sounds really familiar to me. Anyone know who she is? I suspect it could be renowned seiyuu Sawashiro Miyuki. I keep googling but don't get any results.

17. glsone

glsone Member

https://www.twitter.com/UMEMOMOKA

18. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
  19. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Finally some change after they become Keyakizaka46 without being called Kanji Keyaki.