1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #089. Nakai's meal information
    Prev
    #088. Homma Hinata's solo performance on the stage!
    Next
    #090. Check out "Tadaya," please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.11
    Published: Mar 18th, 2019

Released: Mar 4th, 2019
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/03/04/108311/

Today, I'm going to talk about Nakai's meal information! 'Cause, you know, very often my fans ask me "What have you eaten?," "What do you like to eat?"

In fact, I don't usually eat when I'm alone unless I'm reeeally hungry. (laugh) When I'm at work or with friends, I eat to accompany everyone around, but otherwise I normally forget to eat. The worst case was when I thought it was so bothersome to eat, so that I didn't eat for two days and almost fall down. (laugh) This shows how I don't take having meals so seriously — I only eat to get the minimum energy to keep moving. Nonetheless, I eat a lot of snacks! (laugh) Because it can be eaten easier than having a proper meal. I think it's really bothersome to have to prepare the meal, chew and swallow it. (laugh)

Well, at this point you may be thinking I'm a weird person. (laugh) Perhaps having a meal is at the bottom of my list of priorities. It's not fun having meals alone — I can only think that it's bothersome... But even I started to think it's not healthy at all these days, and I've been going out and spending time at coffee houses. Once there, you will eventually have to order something, and it will make you eat it. (laugh) I do like tasteful food and it's not that I'm not interested at eating. I have proper meals when I'm with someone else, so can someone go out with me...?

It's better to have someone to make you company when having meals, isn't it?
    [​IMG]

Prev
    #088. Homma Hinata's solo performance on the stage!
    Next

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.51 - Youth High School 3C pranks Nakai Rika
    Prev
    Nakai Rika in Tsuppari clothes
    Next
    "Can you be my friend from today?" starts!

A.51 - Youth High School 3C pranks Nakai Rika

Youth High School Class 3C: Verifying with a prank Does Nakai Rika love Youth High School?

March 11th, 2019

TV Tokyo+

The TV show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"[1] is being aired on live broadcast (Weekdays, 17:30 JST) and recruits students that "want to enjoy youth further." Here, we present the contents of the broadcasts. Kazlaser and Andou Natsu (of the comedy duo Mapple Chougoukin)[2] are Mondays' teachers. Nakai Rika is the Assistant Teacher. Iwanaga Tatsuhiko (of the comedy duo Nobunaga)[3] is the Student Teacher.

Today's subject matter is "Prank on Nakai Rika — Verifying her love for Youth High School!" Nakai-sensei was awarded Breakthrough Talent
    2018 and is now at full throttle, but because of that, is there a possibility that her "love" for Youth High School could be diminishing? This concern from the show's staff led to this prank played on Nakai-sensei to verify her love for Youth High School.

[​IMG]

As soon as the video of the prank was played, we could see Fridays' teacher Shibata (Hidetsugu)[4] and Wednesdays' teacher Aida (Shuji).[5] The prank was conducted by Producer Sakuma[6] and Nakai-sensei's manager — It consisted in asking Nakai-sensei about reducing her regular appearance in the daily show. According to her manager, the person Nakai least wants to take her place as an assistant teacher is Ogino Yuka of the same group NGT48. Thus, to make the prank more credible, the names of Ogino Yuka and also of the variety queen Asahi Nao[7] were mentioned. In addition, the (fake) dismissal of her co-worker Nobunaga is also communicated to Nakai-sensei. Did she choose her graduation from the show or did she want to remain in Youth High School?

[​IMG]

Nakai-sensei is called into the conference room, where Sakuma-P tells her "This is a subject I couldn't simply talk about in the dressing room." Nakai-sensei seems to be a bit unsettled, and replies uneasily "What is this about? You're scaring me..." First off, she gets surprised when he tells her "It's almost definite that Nobunaga is going to graduate," but when she replies "Didn't he serve?," Shibata-sensei — who was watching to everything through a hidden camera — gets mad at her comment "What kind of evaluation is this?"

[​IMG]

For a brief instant, Nakai-sensei was relieved, but when Sakuma-P tells her "That's not all I have to say," she replies "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no... Oh no!" Apparently she predicted what she was going to hear next. "I had a conversation with your agency Ohta Pro[8] that it's hard to get other works when you work in a daily show from Monday to Friday. Perhaps it will become two-three times a week, or even once a week," Sakuma-P proposes reducing the amount of days she appears on Youth High School. "The agency does want you to take the next step," her manager delivers her the coup de grâce. Nakai-sensei thinks seriously about it.

[​IMG]

When Sakuma-P asks her "By the way, which of the days of the week you don't want to give up?," Nakai-sensei answers without hesitation "It's Friday... Because Satoshi is there." Yes, it's about Iizuka (Satoshi)-sensei.[9] Shibata-sensei, who is also Fridays' teacher, gets flustered at first, but is soon relieved when hears Nakai-sensei saying "I like Shibatchi too, because he's funny." On the other hand, Aida-sensei is shocked by her words "I think I wouldn't die if I gave up Wednesdays."

[​IMG]

Here, they come up with the possibility of "Ogiyuka" replacing Nakai-sensei, to which she decisively refuses "Absolutely no!" Furthermore, concerning Asahi Nao, she talks carefully "I would be knocked down if compared to her in variety power," and confessed her current worries "(I) came to be able to be myself in Youth High School, but in other TV shows I can't act as I want." She says that on Youth High School she "feels at home" and that she is happy because she can be herself. While watching to the video of the prank, Nakai-sensei in the studio muttered "This is embarrassing!"

[​IMG]

With regard to the students, she opened her heart "I have become friends with them, even going to Disney with them in private. And although I may sound a bit cocky, I'm in a position of watching over the Idol Club's growth." Nakai-sensei always says the students are cute, but when asked "Which of the students is the cutest?," she answers "It's Nishimura."[10] "Hibino,[11] too, despite everything, she likes me, I guess. She says she likes me, thus I can sympathize with her," Nakai-sensei gets flushed listening to her own words while watching to the video. Apparently, she seems to be aware of the strong bond that has formed between Nakai-sensei and the students.

[​IMG]

Nakai-sensei's conclusion is "I want to appear (on Youth High School). More than just appearing on only a few days a week, my desire to continue in the show — as it has been until now and at least for one more year — is bigger." Since her true feelings were spoken, it was time the prank was revealed. Shibata-sensei and Aida-sensei enters the room and Nakai-sensei finally realizes it was a prank. Shibata-sensei teases her "So, you're cheering for the Idol Club's growth, huh?," making Nakai-sensei blush "You guys are really annoying!"

[​IMG]

Megachan[12] after watching to the video said "Once I cried in the middle of the broadcast and then I sent Rika-sensei a private message apologizing, but then she replied saying we should make an Idol Club where Megachan was indispensable. I was really grateful with her words." Nakai-sensei blushed again "Stop it! What the heck is going on today?" Riki[13] also commented "She comes to talk to me every time I'm troubled — I really like her."

[​IMG]

Nakai-sensei blushed "I guess many of you have lots of fears and worries, but you can always consult me. If you're okay with me, I'm available to hear what you have to say, so you can count on me from now on too... This is embarrassing!"

That's it! We confirmed through the prank Nakai-sensei's love for Youth High School. She will continue to be the Assistant Teacher also after April. Even from tomorrow's broadcast, "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" will present a series of activities that will surprise you. Look forward to watching it from Monday to Friday at 17:30 JST!

Since January
    2019, the free video broadcast service "LINE LIVE" has been broadcasting "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" simultaneously with TV Tokyo!
    Live broadcast:
    https://live.line.me/channels/479

In addition, the full version including the preceding Pre-Talk and the After School Talk that can only be watched on LINE LIVE is broadcast on Seishun Koukou
    3-nen C-gumi official channel at 23:30 JST of the day of each broadcast!

Full version broadcast: https://live.line.me/channels/3886403

If you register as a friend, you will receive a notification from "LINE App" at the same time the broadcast starts.

https://line.me/R/ti/p/@3c_tx

Obs.: Broadcast time may change

Source: tv-tokyo.co.jp/plus/entertainment/entry/2019/019093.html

1. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-gumi, lit. "Youth High School Class 3C"). Official website: www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    2. Mapple Chougoukin (Japanese: メイプル超合金 Hepburn: Meipuru Chōgōkin) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/メイプル超合金
    (Japanese page) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Kazlaser (カズレーザー, Kazurēzā) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazlaser and Natsu Ando (安藤なつ, Andō Natsu) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natsu_Ando
    3. Nobunaga (Japanese: ノブナガ Hepburn: Nobunaga) is a comedy duo formed by Tatsuhiko Iwanaga (岩永達彦, Iwanaga Tatsuhiko) and Yūto Shinoda (信太優人, Shinoda Yūto) www.ohtapro.co.jp/jrlive/nobunaga/ (Japanese page)
    4. Hidetsugu Shibata (Japanese: 柴田英嗣 Hepburn: Shibata Hidetsugu) is a Japanese comedian. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidetsugu_Shibata
    5. Sanshiro (Japanese: 三四郎 Hepburn: Sanshirō) is a comedy duo formed by Hironobu Komiya (小宮浩信, Komiya Hironobu) and Shuji Aida (相田周二, Aida Shūji) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/三四郎_(お笑いコンビ)(Japanese page)
    6. Nobuyuki Sakuma (Japanese: 佐久間宣行 Hepburn: Sakuma Nobuyuki) is TV Tokyo's director. ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/佐久間宣行 (Japanese page)
    7. Nao Asahi (Japanese: 朝日奈央 Hepburn: Asahi Nao) is a Japanese tarento, actress, idol, and former fashion model. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nao_Asahi
    8. OHTA PRODUCTION Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社太田プロダクション Hepburn: Kabushikigaisha Ōta Purodakushon) or Ohta Pro (太田プロ, Ōta Puro) www.ohtapro.co.jp/ (Japanese page)
    9. Satoshi Iizuka (Japanese: 飯塚悟志 Hepburn: Īzuka Satoshi) is member of Japanese comedy trio Tokyo 03. ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/飯塚悟志 (Japanese page)
    10. Ruka Nishimura (Japanese: 西村瑠香 Hepburn: Nishimura Ruka) twitter.com/ruka_3C
    11. Meina Hibino (Japanese: 日比野芽奈 Hepburn: Hibino Meina) twitter.com/mei_6276_3C
    12. Yako Mega (Japanese: 女鹿椰子 Hepburn: Mega Yako) twitter.com/megachan_3C
    13. Riki Okumura (Japanese: 奥村力 Hepburn: Okumura Riki) twitter.com/Ricky24_3C

Prev
    Nakai Rika in Tsuppari clothes
    Next
    "Can you be my friend from today?" starts!
    Home

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I wonder if Youth High School will become Rika's "Waratte Iitomo", where she'll grow a lot professionally, and at the same time HKT, where she'll become a great sempai and will grow as a person.

=============

Showroom 190308

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av45721320

• Like Like x 2
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ I also had imagined that Youth High School would work to Rikachan like "Waratte Iitomo" did for Sasshi, but only recently have I noticed it's also a place for her to exercise the senpai-kouhai relationship.

I think the advantage of YHS to Rikachan over Waratte Iitomo-- other than it's five days a week and because of it-- is that she can interact with all cast of geinins (13 people if count it right) throughout two weeks, which is more than the same youbi-tied geinins Sasshi performed with in Waratte Iitomo. Of course, there's some geinins Rikachan doesn't talk much like Kotouge (like she said), but she can always learn one or more things. And although there isn't a giant and experienced MC as Tamori, Rikachan can count on Sakuma-P who seems to give her lots of advice.

At first Rikachan considered the students (at least the cute girls) as being her rivals and was always hard on them (and of course it was 2018-- the year of Evil Rika lol) but after a year we now can see her acting more like a mother... a big sister?... or like a teacher as she's supposed to be in the show. There's always been acceptance from the students' side but only recently she decided to demonstrate her affection to them. (I guess it's been changing ever since her scandal.)

Anyway, although Rikachan had some good experiences like being center for the 1st single and also holding a solo concert, I think YHC3C is the best thing that could have ever happened to her, in terms of professional and personal growth, as you said.

==========

Unrelated: It seems that Nippon Housou is going through some restructuring process in their programming, like the end of AKB48's ANN which will be replaced with a new show, also Sakura-P getting a show (I don't know the details but it seems to be that ANN-0 or something). I wonder if Rikachan will have part in something in the middle of all this.

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL CLASS 3C
    WHITE DAY SPECIAL

To those who don't know, in Japan and some other countries in Asia, girls and women give chocolate gifts to boys and men on Valentine's Day (February 14th) while on White Day (March 14th) it's the men's turn to give women gifts as a return of the favor received a month before.

In the White Day's episode, each of the male students presented the respective girls they got gifted a month earlier. Nakai-sensei had presented two students who didn't get chocolate from the girls. One of them (Sato) returned the favor:

[​IMG]

Sato: Lemme see, Rika-sensei, you say that you don't have a very good reputation at the handshake events and respond to antis' provocation on the internet with "You're the one who's finished," that you're notorious as not behaving like an idol. However, I know that Rika-sensei is actually a kind and nice person. You talk to me before the recordings to make me feel at ease-- I'm always grateful for all you do for me. I will always love Rika-sensei as you are, from now on too. Accept this, please!

Also, the male students awarded each of the girls with a certificate. They awarded Nakai-sensei as well:

[​IMG]

At the meeting:
    Kono: She (Nakai-sensei) is actually very kind.
    Bessho: Very admirable for a 21-year-old.
    Deguchi: She's fierce.
    Asai: She evolves fast.
    Deguchi: Must have a strong spirit.
    Bessho: She's a hard worker.
    Kono: She pays a lot of attention at everything around and knows what to do next.
    Deguchi: She doesn't like to show off her efforts.

What is the award the male students will give to Nakai-sensei?

Himura-sensei: The award the male students give to Nakai-sensei is "Best at looking after the students" award! Contratulations!
    Nakai-sensei: I love you all! lol

[​IMG]

AWARD CERTIFICATE
    Best at looking after the students
    NAKAI RIKA-SENSEI
    You have played an active part in the students' life
    at Youth High School, as mentioned above.
    Therefore, we commend you for this achievement.
    Please, take care of us from now on too.

March 15, 2019
    Youth High School Class 3C Male Students

• Like Like x 4
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #091. About my kouhais

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.12
    Published: Mar 25th, 2019
    Released: Mar 11th, 2019
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/03/11/108322/

"Tadaya"[1] airs every last Thursday of the month at 24:55 JST on TV Asahi. The second episode has already aired, so I'm going to write about it today!

This is a generous show that gives you many things, all for free, and I want more people to watch it to create a buzz. I was a bit worried because it's a late night show and wondered if there was going to be someone awake to watch it, but each time a product was introduced and gifted, the number of entries of people wanting to participate increased by ten thousands. (laugh) I was very impressed with that!

Although in every recording I think I just started to get the spirit of the show, the following recording is only one month ahead, so I never get accustomed and it always gets me nervous. But nice and reliable Kobabu (Kazutoyo)-san
    [2] and Heisei Nobushi Kobushi's Yoshimura (Takashi)-san[3] are with me and I have fun every time. I'm still not totally accustomed to them, but they have saved me many, many times. I deeply think they're good people — they can be nice even to such worthless an idol like me. It's also the first time I work with the girls of Last Idol[4] and I think we felt more comfortable with each other this time than in the premiere. Well, maybe it was just my impression... (laugh)

And Charlie (Ezemata Kenta Charles)
    [5] — who also appears with me on TV Tokyo's Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi[6] — adds a special seasoning to the show, making it even more fun. I'll be glad if those interested stay up along once a month and watch it!

You can get goods for free in this program,

so try to participate you too!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Tadaya (Japanese: 無料屋 Hepburn: Tadaya, lit. "Free Shop") www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fridaynight/#/ (Japanese page)
    2. Kazutoyo Koyabu (Japanese: 小籔千豊 Hepburn: Koyabu Kazutoyo) is a Japanese comedy artist. ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小籔千豊 (Japanese page)
    3. Heisei Nobushi Kobushi (Japanese: 平成ノブシコブシ Hepburn: Heisei Nobushi Kobushi) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Takashi Yoshimura (吉村崇, Yoshimura Takashi) and Kenta Tokui (徳井健太, Tokui Kenta) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/平成ノブシコブシ(Japanese page)
    4. Last Idol (Japanese: ラストアイドル Hepburn: Rasuto Aidoru) is TV Asahi's idol competition show. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ラストアイドル (Japanese page) Stage48 thread: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/last-idol-ラストアイドル.20549/
    5. Kenta Charles Ezemata (Japanese: エゼマタ健太チャールズ Hepburn: Ezemata Kenta Chāruzu) is student of the TV show Youth High School Class 3C. www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/students/20180514/03.html (Japanese page)
    6. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-High Scgumieishun, lit. "Youth hool 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

Related posts:
    A.49 "Smart Phondue" renewed as "Tadaya"
    #086 A new TV show has started!

Prev
    Next
    #091. About my kouhais

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Even with all those fish in this episode, it failed to come to my mind-- while watching it-- that she was once thought to be the new fisher of the group... that's long gone...
    [​IMG]

... for now her specialty are edged weapons. :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos & Fan Art

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/5/773...
    twitter.com/Hiraka_ngt48/status/110...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/110...
    twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/110...
    twitter.com/uuuriso/status/110...

• Like Like x 3
  11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

+ Higurashi [hehe]
    blade weapons certainly suit her :fear:

[​IMG]

================

looks like the next episode of Hakuchuumu will be last((

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/55049878.html

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I'll not complain if they're bringing back Kaiwazu instead! lol
    But if they're terminating this time slot like many other things because of the NGT mess, it's just :fp:

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ That's great news! :)
    I hope the new show's theme is more "Rikachan-focused," so that she can keep a better rein on the talk with the guests.

It was not all the episodes that I liked from Hakuchuumu-- some subjects were really boring-- but in general it was a good show. I'm already hoping they do a special after some time.

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/11...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino

On a quick news, Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi will start broadcasting also in the Setouchi region from April 1st on TV Setouchi (TV Tokyo affiliate).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://www.webtsc.com/program/3-c/

[​IMG]
    That location in Saitama filmed a while ago will air through three weeks: April 2nd, 9th and 16th! :banana:

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    #091. About my kouhais
    Prev
    Next
    #092. My methods to relieve stress

#091. About my kouhais

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.13
    Published: Apr 1st, 2019
    Released: Mar 18th, 2019

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/03/18/108323/

This time round, I'm going to write about my kouhais.[1] All in all, they have been increasing in numbers... What am I going to do? (laugh) Thinking better, I'm already a fourth-year player. They say that I'm not bad at "looking after people" but I'm also not good to start a conversation with someone. All the kouhai's youthfulness and shine make it hard for me to get close to them... (laugh)

I would be glad if they took the initiative to come and talk to me instead... Well, anyway... They have already been asking for tips on makeup and taking the clothes that I don't wear anymore, but I don't know how to make our relation closer than that... This is a problem I have with my senpais[1] too — it's not only with kouhais...

Even being kouhais, they are already very reliable, holding stage performances on their own. They have been working hard, shouldering many, many things, I guess, though it's not long since they entered the group. I want them to realize that they should not take being an idol for granted. Of course, there will be many things that they will have to sacrifice from now on, and I also want the fans to understand their efforts, because we also shouldn't take for granted that there is always someone there to whom we can give our support.

Looking at the koutais working hard makes me motivated to work harder as well. I can't afford doing less than them! Even so, I wish I could perform on the stage...!!

This is already my 4th year in NGT48, but
    I still can't afford losing to my kouhais.
    [​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Senpai (Japanese: 先輩 Hepburn: senpai, "earlier colleague") and kouhai (Japanese: 後輩 Hepburn: kōhai, "later colleague) are a pair of Japanese words which describe an informal hierarchical interpersonal relationship found in organizations, associations, clubs, businesses, and schools in Japan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senpai_and_kōhai

Prev
    Next

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino

This is really a good show! Today's episode covered the spring live and the graduation of Yamaguchi Akane, aka Hanitora (Honey Trap), who is leaving the show to pursue her career of nursing. Unfortunately, most of the best moments are in the After School Talk which you can only watch on LINE LIVE via VPN:

190329 - Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi
    https://live.line.me/channels/3886403/broadcast/10942516 [ Requires VPN ]

A funny moment involving Nakai-sensei:

[​IMG]
    Satoshi: Well, let's go to the other stage, we too, Himura-sensei.

[​IMG]
    Satoshi: Lastly, Himura-sensei, please give Hanitora her diploma.
    Himura: Certainly.

[​IMG]
    Nakai: The diploma, you know...

[​IMG]
    Nakai: ... is on the other side.
    Audience: (laugh)
    Satoshi: Oh, I see!

[​IMG]
    Nakai: I'm sorry!!!

[​IMG]
    Satoshi: Can this happen?

[​IMG]
    Nakai: They gave it to me on this side, that's it!
    Satoshi: Nakai-sensei!
    Nakai: I'm really sorry! lol

[​IMG]
    Satoshi: Nakai-sensei... Please!
    Nakai: This can happen!

[​IMG]
    Satoshi: Don't you dare say "This can happen!" lol
    Nakai: This can happen, right everyone? lol

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The episode also includes performance of songs, with Hanitora centering Idol Unit's songs especially for today.

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/3c_tx/status/1111657329118740480

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    #091. About my kouhais
    Next
    #093. My sleep situation

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.14
    Published: Apr 8th, 2019
    Released: Mar 25th, 2019

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/03/25/108324/

This time, I'm going to write about my methods to relieve stress. I sing a lot! I choose a song that suits my feelings and thoughts at that moment and sing it in the bathroom, in tune with the lyrics. Apart from that, I'll also include carefree dancing. I have had dance and piano lessons since when I was a little kid. I always had a close contact to music, it's an essential part of my life.

I don't feel comfortable enough to ask people for advice and I'm horrible at explaining my worries to others. Thus, I relieve my stress by myself, like I wrote above. If you do the things you like, the unpleasant feelings within you will naturally disappear.

Another method to relieve stress is to watch a movie. A movie can take you from where you are to a totally different world, and in that sense, it's the best way in terms of escape. (laugh)

Most of my stress comes from relating to people. All the people live for their own sake. It's every person's life, so I don't see much problem in it. But when other people see it in you — or you allow it to be too much visible — it's what causes stress, I guess. That's why I don't want to be someone who do good things to bring benefits to other people, only waiting for something in return.

I don't like the idea of "doing good things = benefits," to begin with. This world lacks of unconditional love! (laugh)

Please, tell me at the handshake event, etc. your
    way to relieve stress.

[​IMG]

Prev
    #091. About my kouhais
    Next
    #093. My sleep situation

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 3