Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    DATING!

Yuko Oshima "First time of love photo" Twink American and hand-made dating

"Are you going to do it?" A window at a movie theater in the center of the city-a small woman who is a girl with a tall handsome foreigner who is reminiscent of the director of Tolsier, who once led a Japanese soccer team representative, and Florent Davadi I was sweetened.

Although she is disguised, she is a former Ace of AKB 48, Yuko Oshima (30), with her lovely eyes peeking from between the cap and mask, and that voice she heard many times in the general election speech. Is a barber-there is no pretend to care about the surroundings.

The choice of the two was "Bohemian Rhapsody". While Oshima was processing the ticket at the ticket vending machine, Davadi-like Carre extended her hand to her back and was in close contact. The handsome guy quietly follows after Oshima going to the screen-yes, Carre is an important person who met in the country of Lady First, in the United States."

https://friday.kodansha.co.jp/article/36101

"
    Former AKB 48, the frenzy of actress Yuko Oshima was scooped “ Friday ” (Kodansha) .

Your opponent is "handsome foreigners that the" few days of the Oshima Dating After enjoying, of Los Angeles airplane that was riding on. Is that "long-distance love"?

The boyfriend is Oshima of father already good friends with parents, that there was a situation in which to accompany even when Oshima is not. It may be said that it is a close relationship.

Oshima studied abroad in the US in 2017 and recently returned . If the boyfriend is living in the United States, it seems that it is obvious that the lover I made while studying abroad.

https://biz-journal.jp/gj/2019/03/post_9918.html

"Yuko Oshima of AKB 48 reported that he had a relationship with a tall handsome foreigner in TBS radio " Oginya Hagaki glasses lively " (1 o'clock at midnight on Thursday), whose personality is  " Ogiyahagi " on midnight on the 14th I talked about (30). "

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16163059/

More to come I am sure.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @sscrla Thank you for posting these news!!!!!!!.If they are dating,I´m very happy for Yuko!!!!!.She deserves to be happy. I hope he treats her well and that they are happy together. Well, Yuko expressed she wanted to get married with all these marriage´s news, so I wouldn´t be surprised if that will happen in the near future!.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

That's great she might be thinking about settling down. An American, too. Like "a Japanese in America" movie.

4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oshima Yuko was my original oshimen, and in my heart of hearts, she still is.

I love her fun take on things, how she doesn't take things too seriously, playful, ready with a smile and always down to make people laugh.

She was worked so hard to be where she is and gone through so much, she deserves this happiness.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New Suntory CM (with making of)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Shooting for Scarlet has started.

NHK 朝のドラマ小説 スカーレット
    沢山の狸に囲まれる中
    撮影クランクインしましたー
    ?? ←

Started shooting of NHK morning drama”Scarlett” along with so many raccoons←?

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 6.53.57 PM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv1T2DSntPn/

More:

"On the first day of shooting, I thought it was about to begin. Here is the setting that the potters are making pottery hard, called Maruma Kuma Ceramics (Marukuma Tougyou), the home of Teruko Kumagaya, but I was surprised. It's amazing because I have never been surrounded by such a raccoon dog (laughs). Kimi-Chan is to wake up to pottery later and make it, but Teruko has his own dream and has been raised in this place, so I am very much looking forward to starting from here today The I'm also 15 years old, so I have a year next to him (Mr. Toda), so I am very encouraging. I would like to do my best from today, so please everyone."

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 7.06.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 7.05.47 PM.png

https://www.nhk.or.jp/dramatopics-blog/1000/317637.html

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She looks really pretty :cute:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Crime and Punishment will be shown on WowWow

"The stage "Theatre Cocoon On Repertoire 2019 DISCOVER WORLD THEATER vol.5" Sin and Punishment " by Dostoevsky starred by actor Haruka Miura and actress Oshima Yuko Will be broadcast.

Interviews with Miura and Oshima should also be broadcast, and Miura said, “I was the first to work, so everything was fresh. I have met in private several times Well, I had the impression that I was a very bright person, and I was very happy to choose this stage as my first job when I came back from abroad, while I was playing in Keiko, Oh, I thought that Oshima-san was so frightening, or it was a kind of kind of feeling, was it that the land in the United States has changed that way (laughs) This time (I play Oshima-san) Sonya, I thought it would be a great match for a big woman. "

On the other hand, Oshima-san said, "I probably didn't know how to put the switch in me, Keiko Naka. I'm really looking for myself, and because this stage is not just half the amount of words, especially Miura-san One word, one phrase, every phrase, the emotions are violently fluctuating, and I see Miura-san's desperately looking in him, I also do it, As I was building the switch in my hands little by little, I felt that I was guided, and I think it's a really stoic person. "

The program will be titled "Sin and Punishment Haruma Miura x Yuko Oshima" and will broadcast the design of the stage recorded on Bunkamura Theater Cocoon (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo) on January 17. Broadcast on WOWOW live from 3 pm on 18th.

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 8.04.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 8.06.09 AM.png

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20190510dog00m200058000c.html

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

I met my favorite Stranger Things casts and received the
    first reward of being a tribute.

Had an amazing time today!! They have been coming to Japan Hope you guys have a wonderful time in Tokyo:))
    Don’t miss Stranger Things Season 3☝ Release on 7/4 by NETFLIX

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 6.32.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 6.33.00 AM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzGADHMAv4w/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzF7FIlAEiI/

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her instagram, and more about her short hair. And are you ready for hard-body Yuko?

"As it was in the announcement, we will be featured in the
    60th anniversary of Fuji TV's 60th anniversary special program
    "Kyojo"!
    As a role of Shinobu Enomoto, I will do my best to express my
    struggle and
    the growth of my heart at the police school . !
    Every day, with the students of the classroom I will do strict shooting even fun
    Please look forward to everyone ✨

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 9.16.58 PM.png

"Former AKB 48 actress Yuko Oshima (30) cuts a long hair for a drama "tearoom" (2020 new spring two nights consecutive) appearance of special program of the 60th anniversary of Fuji TV opening, and "day it is said to be a boy" I made it clear."

"I am taking fun with students in the classroom every day," said Oshima. In the visual that has been published in the short hair figure is shown, but in the hashtag "# shortcut # every day is said to be a boy # crying-" and from the fan, "Yo good boy! The short cut Yu-chan is cool, and the short-cut is fresh and cute.

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201906270000530.html

Other stories, one including her comments.

About the "teacher" appearance
    I thought that the figure of the police officer who is trained both physically and mentally is a work that can be felt closer as well as respected in the harsh day-to-day operations of being “screened off”. And I read the script and I was prepared to take a lot of shots.

About my role
    Shinobu Enomoto, who I play, is a woman who has a past where a loved one has died and aims for a police officer while having a conflict between revenge and friendship. The place where she overcomes the idea is the teaching center, and will be led by Kazama teachers.

About making role
    As I am petite in the cast, I go to the gym and make my body. In addition to shooting, there is also training and you need to have physical strength, so I eat well!

https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/337258
    https://mantan-web.jp/article/20190626dog00m200070000c.html
    https://www.cinematoday.jp/news/N0109608

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Still trying to process Yuko with that short cut. It's gonna take a while.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    yuko is the cover girl for the july 23-30 issue of FLASH magazine! the issue will be released july 9.
    weekly-flash-1522-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Headline from Flash. (Weekly issue July 23, 2019 issue of FLASH 2019) She is the cover girl (see kojimako's post two above).

Yuko Oshima, 30-year-old herself became ideal "Laughs easier" (lol)

At the age of 30, Yuko Oshima, which has increased her luster, appears in this magazine for the first time in four years.

-First of all, please tell us your impression of this shooting.
    "It's been a while since taking a picture with" FLASH "for about 100 years (Laughs)? It was a long time shooting itself and it was fun. I was made to have various swings, so I was shown a different side than usual "I think the balance was very good while leaving the usual feeling."

―― What is the role of Dora "Scarlet" starting in September?
    "This is a childhood friend of Erika Toda, who is the leading performer, and is the most famous princess of Shigaraki. It's a character different from other ones!
     I play for her from the age of 15, but I'm looking forward to the experience of playing a role in a single role, so I'm looking forward to it. "

− Have you reached 30 years of age and have any change in your condition?
    "The moment I turned 30 I became very easy (laughs). I was stuck with youth, and I thought," I am still in my 20s and I want to do my best. " It became "?"

-When you were in your twenties, what 30 years old did you want to be?
    "I thought I would be able to make it easier, so I am now at the ideal age of 30. The 20s are in the process of making the foundation of life. The 30s have the foundation. It will float properly and I will lose my doubt. "

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 5.35.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 5.36.30 PM.png

https://smart-flash.jp/showbiz/75935

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's never going to stop being absolutely gorgeous.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Shooting is over.

"About 2 months, every day of shooting that starts from training and requires concentration and tension. I would like to express my gratitude and respect to Mr. Takuya Kimura, who taught us such a challenge with all my friends in the classroom while embodying the severity of becoming a police officer."

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.39.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.40.14 PM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0i9HXQgxSE/

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yuko will appear on stage in "Love Letter" as Melissa.

From wikipedia:
    "Love Letters is a play by A. R. Gurney that was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. The play centers on two characters, Melissa Gardner and Andrew Makepeace Ladd III. Using the epistolary form sometimes found in novels, they sit side by side at tables and read the notes, letters and cards – in which over nearly 50 years, they discuss their hopes and ambitions, dreams and disappointments, victories and defeats – that have passed between them throughout their separated lives."

The news:

"Former AKB48 actress Yuko Oshima (30) found on the 26th that he would challenge the reading “Love Letters” (from October 31) to be performed at the New National Theater in Tokyo. He will appear on November 2 in a pair with actor Takahiro Miura (33). This is the first time for both of them to perform in a reading drama.

Oshima says that he had always wanted to do a reading drama. “I am very happy that my dreams come true.” “I want to enjoy the play space created with Takahiro Miura and look forward to that day if I can cherish the time that I can share with everyone who visits,” he said.

Oshima plays Melissa who goes on the path of art, but gets stuck and breaks down. Andy who plays Miura is a childhood friend, and Andy always writes something seriously to the free-spirited and sensational Melissa. It's a romance story that is spelled out by a letter that two people have exchanged for half a century."

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201908260000591.html

"Actress Yuko Oshima has decided to appear in the reading tower “Love Letters 2019 Autumn Special” (November 2, Tokyo). Two actors and actresses sit side by side on the stage and perform a free-spirited artist Melissa in a simple expression of reading a round-trip letter. The actor, Takahiro Miura , will serve as the partner Andy .

As soon as this work was premiered in New York in 1989, it was a recitation that was performed all over the world and caused a quiet boom. In Japan, for the 29 years since the opening of the Parco Theater in August 1990, nearly 500 couples of different ages and individualities have been reading this script. "

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2143098/full/

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1