1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    it's really interesting that they try to shrug any responsibility to the geography of niigata, 'it's a small place thus these things are hard to avoid'

every townsmen be like 'you're right, we're sorry about that. so be gone if you can't deal with it'

• Like Like x 6
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Changing to a new management dont change any shit when the new one is just an extension from the older one......what a bunch of clowns

But maho tweets made this presscon a pr disaster, brave girl, hope the management wont make it any harder for her after she basically sabotage this disaster of presscon

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 4
  3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Actually most of them who believe w/ mamagement are Ayakani/Gatanee wota :fear:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    AKS level of incompetence is incredible. It's impossible to believe this is the Mgmt that made AKB the biggest Idol group in Japan. (aka the Members did it, with Mgmt being along for the ride)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This poor girl had to go through so much and they continue to dismiss her problems so easily? After Maho made everything public in January, they should've known that she wouldn't stay silent if they talk BS and spread lies during the press conference. They're only hurting the brand more and more.

I am usually very much in favour of idols being allowed to date, but if it causes consequences like in this incident now with Maho having been physically assaulted and then forced her to be silent and then made her APOLOGISE to the public for breaking her silence and then lying ... again??? I really cannot agree with such behaviour... NGT really was my favourite group out of the 48g but I refuse to support them any longer. I feel incredibly sorry for Maho all the girls that supported her and were by her side, such as Riko, but considering how many bad eggs there are in the group, I don't feel comfortable spending money on anything related to the group anymore.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    from my understanding it is more than dating, but a form of corruption.
    Fan recieve "special treatment" (whatever it is) in exchange of votes / HS tickets.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    So does that demote Imamura to a mere puppet whose strings have been pulled? - Asking for a friend.
    From a moral pov that doesn't excuse his (in)actions, but it makes some of the accusations thrown towards him seem misguided.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I said that months ago and was pooh-poohed here

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    maho sent a mobame, mostly implying that she is graduating.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    More pr disaster incoming then

I wonder how long the brand gonna last if she does graduate

• Like Like x 6
  11. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    ngt signed its death warrant the moment they decided not to use this one last chance to try to sort things out

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Tell them, Maho! I am so proud of her, the courage it must have took to go against management like that... Take them down sweetie, we all support you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. avid.miyawaki

avid.miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    It's clearly not only the problem of NGT but the all group by terrible managements AKS. Luckily for NMB and SKE now cuz they're exit
    Mahohon deserves more than AKS.

• Like Like x 8
  15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i don't

• Dislike Dislike x 27
    • Old Old x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Take what down?

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    It's more like prostitution for me. Ewww

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

If the translation is accurate, it seems like Maho only found out who was involved after D had arrived and she and D talked to the attackers.
    It seems like A is the one she wanted to question, the same member that got off the bus earlier? E seems like a person she can rely on who lives on the same floor and D a person she can rely on who is able to arrive at the place the fastest.

So that's only one member that may have an indirect connection to the attack. But I wonder if there's a B and C somewhere since we have a D and E.
    That translation about Maho's testimony is very informative for us and Maho was very clear with what happened.

And the tweets while the presscon was going on -- that was really brave (and smart). I was really impressed with how she tried to bring things to light since January but I am even more impressed now, she's really an amazing girl. After the bs treatment by management, I really hope there's a good life waiting for her after this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

To those who are fine with NGT going down in flames in a disastrous kind of way, even if groups like SKE48 or NMB48 are not part of AKS, please recall that all the groups are 48 groups. They all have that name. This can affect all the groups, in terms of perceived value from sponsors, companies, TV networks, fans, etc. ("---48? Isn't that a group like NGT48? I/We are not interested in that, sorry, no thanks.")

That is one reason why this is so disappointing to see: Management just shows no understanding of how to properly protect their own product (and understand the context here, I am of course concerned about Mahohon and the girls). If you have a product you want to sell, you don't want to have people think that you are incompetent and the product is damaged.

They could and should have done this so differently, instead it's blunders and mistakes one after another. For example, mentioning that 12 girls are still involved with males - how does that make fans feel? How does that make sponsors feel? Knowing that there are still problems, and potential disasters that can come from this in the near future? How is it helpful to talk bad about Niigata as a city - even if it is true? How will the inhabitants of Niigata feel about that? Sponsors?

Personally I hoped they would fire the relevant girls, and issue some statement that they would take care of problems, blah blah, seek to avoid such issues in the future, etc. etc. In other words do something, and offer some sort of explanation, so that people could at least see they are doing something. But having hope is different from what usually pans out in reality and so I was afraid they would do nothing (as is the norm with them), which is where we are now.

And so my primary concern now, is how this can affect the other 48 groups, because I really don't want to see this spread and metastasize like a cancerous tumor that brings down the entirety of 48G, even if it doesn't mean a complete stop - but serious damage.

Of course there's already been serious damage, and NGT48 to me - and likely many more - is truly irreparable as of right now. There is zero trust to be had, towards the girls and management. And I don't want this to spread to the other groups.

Quite sad to see that big companies can have so many incompetent people in it.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    And the management going down alone will not bring justice to maho, need the attackers to be charged and if there's any member involved on the attack to be punished first

Its supposed to be the management's job, but hey......you wouldn't want to rely on these clowns

• Like Like x 5