1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That's okay. So yeah, my previous post pretty much goes for May and August. There are three rounds of handshake ticket resale over the next 3, well 2 1/2 days. So if you wish to apply for this resale you would need to get the address and COD issue in order.

2. Vazthespaz

Vazthespaz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    Thank you so much for your help. I may not be able to attend this time but hopefully next time I'll be able to go. As I've recieved the address but I haven't actually heard from the person who lives there if itd be okay for CoD.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    You can attend by using a suitable proxy, for example @Sakuraism who has a service that can sort you out. Check out Stage48 shop forum.

4. Vazthespaz

Vazthespaz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    @Sakuraism on Twitter?

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  6. Vazthespaz

Vazthespaz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    Thank you David

7. sashisuseso

sashisuseso Kenkyuusei

So if i am right, even though Kashiwagi Yuki
    ticket is current sold out in the resale system but i can just get any other ticket and oshimashi her lane on the day itself?

8. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    You cannot oshimashi into a sold out lane AFAIK. The lanes that can you can oshimashi in are starred.

9. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I figured some of the people who watch this thread will have experience of handshake and other 48G events.

I'm in Tokyo at the moment and considering attending either the free mini live on Wednesday or the special Jiwaru Days handshake event in Shibuya on Thursday. Is there anyone who is either planning to go or who has been to some similar events and would be happy to answer a few questions I have, either on this thread or via PM? Much appreciated.

10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello. Well, my bad luck starts. One of the members who I was going to meet (Jo Eriko) announced her graduation today:fp::cry:

The ticket I bought is now an oshimashi ticket? I mean, it's unfair because with an oshimashi ticket I won't have an opportunity to win any gimmick but I bought a ticket with a gimmick... jaja
    I'm sad I can't meet her T_T

Thank you for the answer!!

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes it's now an oshimashi ticket, I'm in the same situation with one I have for Tomiyoshi Asuka of HKT48 who will graduate at the end of this month. Of course I can use it for someone else but I won't get a gimmick. :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    It's rather rare that a member cancels all her activities with her graduation announcement
    However there is this ominous date of 1st April, that many choose to i.e. start a new job. Simply due to the fact that a new fiscal year starts. This year makes it also quite special because of the end of the Heisei Era.

Long story short: Just wait for an official announcement on what events she still will be attending, maybe you're lucky.

13. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    You could also get refunds on them if you have the CD and such to return. Alternatively you could just keep the ticket as a souvenir. I have a couple tickets from members (Cho, Maho) that I ended up not using in anybody else's lanes so now I just keep them together with all the goods I have from gimmicks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    what's the difference between national and individual handshake?

15. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    National Handshake:
    Tickets for this are bundled with limited edition CDs. Limited edition CDs are available at record stores and the event venue itself. Tickets can also be bought at ticket resellers.
    Usually they stuff several members into a HS lane. Interactions usually are short, only the handshake and a few words. Not all members may attend a national HS event and the event space may be a bit off beaten path (i.e. cities like Sendai).

Individual Handshake:
    Tickets for this can ONLY be purchased via the respective lottery site. AKB uses chara-ani ( http://akb48.chara-ani.com/ ), NMB and NGT fortunemusic ( https://fortunemusic.jp/ )...
    You apply for a certain member/timeslot combination. If you win you'll get your ticket(s) and also a 'free' theatre edition CD for each ticket you purchased. You only have to pay for the tickets you win.
    Each member has her own lane. Interactions are a longer, determined by the amount if tickets you want to use. General rule of thumb is around 7 seconds for each ticket depending on queue length and how intimidated the ushers by the member. These events are usually held at large exhibition centers, like Tokyo Big Sight or Makuhari Messe

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. enailiva

enailiva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Twitter:
    aviliane
    I'm planning on attending the Tokyo HKT48 handshake in June, but while the AKB48 shopping website says my CDs were delivered last week, the package isn't showing up on my Tenso page. I emailed Tenso & they're asking me for a tracking number, but I can't find one anywhere on the order page; it just says "delivered March 24th" without any extra info. Is there a hidden tracking number somewhere?

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Your tracking number would be on your confirmation email you received when they sent the package.

18. enailiva

enailiva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Twitter:
    aviliane
    Hm, I actually can't seem to find any email where they specifically say they sent the package? I got a "Thank you for your order" email on the 23rd, when I paid for the order, but nothing on the 24th, when it was supposedly delivered according to the order page on the website (unless I'm totally misunderstanding what "メール配信履歴一覧 配信日:2019-03-24 11:19" means).

19. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    edit: scratch this, massive brain fart.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  20. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Uhhh, doesn't the new HKT48 single come out April 10th? So I'm not sure where you are getting the idea they shipped your CDs already. Look for an email on the 8th or 9th of April.