1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I think the HS event did go pretty well for management. I swung by their section of the hall and lines were short but not empty. The “suspect” members (Tano, Gatanee) had some of the longer lines in the group. NGT can probably survive just on the backs of the wota who will prefer to be blind to what is essentially a prostitution ring, but they’ve very quickly gone from rising star to radioactive waste. I don’t know how they will manage to have any advertisers or TV programs after this.

The extent that management has gone to try to cover up and protect members behaving badly and to preserve the status quo makes me very uneasy about the other groups. I’m relatively sure SKE’s management from Keyholder are competant and want to to run a real idol group, but my passion as a whole has definitely suffered. I honestly don’t care if idols date. I’m not a Rika fan but knowing she lives with her boyfriend doesn’t make me like her any less. However, favors for votes/HS/other isn’t dating. It’s flat out prostitution. I don’t care if they date, but I do care if they’re prostitutes. At this point I hope NGT does disband and management is scared straight enough to put an end to this shit in other groups if any of them are as rotten and corrupt as NGT.

Also, Maho’s Twitter isn’t verified. I don’t think management has access to it anymore.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Perhaps the cameras on NGT lanes maybe put some people off going to the suspect members lanes and "criticizing" them.

I'm not sure if NGT can survive on hs alone. The theater is a giant money sink and the hs will have to subsidize it, especially since revenue at the theater must be down lately with barely any shows going on (and you still have to pay the fixed costs whether revenue is coming in or not).

Also Sony must be taking a second look at whether they need the hassle of this group also, they have a much higher reward to risk ratio with the three 46-groups and remember Sony did drop AKB over the 44 poster scandal back in 2008.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

#WeStandWithMahohon

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

https://www.cyzo.com/2017/08/post_34132_entry.html
    There was a journalist back then who implied that she was being pushed out of the group by someone with influence, and that it had to do with the dorm being found out and stalker types hanging around members. Knowing about Inaoka and friends now, it kinda gives weight to those rumors. Re-watching her graduation announcement while looking at the reaction of the various suspected members is... interesting.

On 5ch, a lot of people were saying they felt they were ushered out quicker than usual.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    good morning and welcome to this greatest pr disaster ever! every sports paper is firing on them kill.gif
    01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06a.jpg 06b.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I'm still wondering why they thought it's a good idea to state that there are at least 12 members having relationships with fans. Like is it supposed to help them look good?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Oh well, time to crack a joke ahead of time.

Anyone reading this that is a fans of other JP48,
    Start discussing with your fellow fans about your own group lifeboat plan. AKS clearly shoot themselves on the foot with that lazy press-con, and in return it will harm the rest of our group "United Front" reputation by associating with theirs. Eventually. It's at that phase.
    NGT might have been beyond salvation, but not yours. You might want to consider sedition, new owner and changing names too. Especially for HKT who is still under AKS.

Justice may have been served.
    Yet, it comes with consequence(which we wont bear as customer and bystander),

We're on our own now.
    ====
    On a serious note, Keyholder are new player in this idol industry. Not even SKE fans are sure they will bring competency or at least 100% Fujisawa word to the letter.

Most of sentiment are just "there can't be anyone worse than AKS". But honestly, did they?

Let them prove their mettle first.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Aks is the bad guys in here, even people's who didn't follow ngt knew about this
    Yesterday's press con just make them look more bad

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    IKR? lolol. Considering many idols have been demoted, transferred, or str8 up had to graduate/lose their jobs for dating, this is one giant joke

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 7
  10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thanks for this info! This makes things clearer. And it fits with what maho had said (aka the translation of it) back in January.

So this also explains a bit why there was no sanction at all for Nakai even when there is a guy that's able to go in and out of her place. Because others are doing something similar. It's a bit sad and scary that some girls have to resort to or are driven to do this type of activity just to get ahead in the 48G scoring system. It's also a partial explanation to (at least to my mind) NGT's sudden surge in ssk rankings unlike the gradual moving up the ranks we see with the other SGs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Looking at it again and processing the event the presscon and Maho's tweets, I definitely underestimated the gravity of the incident, talking about how Maho will probably graduate within a year.. silly me.

Anyway, some slightly unrelated stuff:

1. Doesn't the theater bring in profit for the company? Saw the comment about HS being needed to compensate for the theater.

2. Why are the news regarding this (and some other AKB related news before) under the sports section?

Back to Maho, I wonder, when she leaves AKS, and hopefully without any legal backlash, will an agency take her in? Like can she get something positive out of this? Like maybe a few endorsement or something? Or maybe a women's group ambassador/celebrity rep?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

Shows Ayakani and Gatanee's names and pictures. [hehe]

Sports newspaper in Japan have a focus on sports, but are not limited to them. They often cover more idols news than typical newspapers.

Japanese agencies have always been very hostile to women who had problems with their previous agencies (see Suzuki Ami). But who knows?

----------------------------------------------​

English article
    https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...icizes-probe-into-assault-on-her-as-lies.html

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I knew she was with someone but she lives with him too? Yikes....:shock:

Never thought about it that way....wow. That's an interesting perspective.

Retire from the entertainment industry and start her own business in Tokyo (hell, even Niigata City for that matter) that's modeled after some in the US where it's a gathering place/home for women who have suffered sexual assault/abuse/etc. and be an ambassador and have help and therapy for women.
    Maybe not to that extreme. But that would be interesting to think about.

14. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    LMAO I wonder why they included their faces. Does the media know it's really them?

• Like Like x 2
  15. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    You have reason to blaming Rie but I think if she still is around, NGT won't be that worst.
    Remember Mahohon was friendly with Tano and Nishigata in December 2017 ~ July or August 2018.
    At least these bad girls still hold them back to avoid Rie's eyes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  16. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well Yukirin still got a kennin with NGT. I wonder if she knew about it or were they acting all innocent in front of her too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Erunii

Erunii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is it means the reason she didn't join the last hs is because mngm not allowed her? I forget where did i read it, but if my memory isn't wrong, it was said that mngm said maho don't give any respond so they don't write maho name...

P.s. sorry for my bad English :(

18. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    Just caught up to what happened at the live press conference.

Damn, this girl is the real thing.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  20. rylixav

rylixav Kenkyuusei

I interpreted that as a threat to the other members. It's basically the agency saying "A lot of you have boyfriends and other scandals. If you speak in public or side with Maho, then we'll kick you out of the group and use your scandals as a justification for your dismissal."

• Like Like x 2