1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Nogizaka46 4th [Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made] (2019/04/17)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2019.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I must be the only one who likes these covers :^^;:

2. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    You are lol

3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    No you are not. I love the covers. It has a lot of meaning to it, it fits the album title perfectly and it fits the current state of the group. And the artictic value is also very good

• Like Like x 3
  4. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I love the covers too!!
    They are so beautiful... and they didn't spend so much money to made them xD

• Like Like x 2
  5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I wanted the album to contain 2 senbatsu songs, 2 under songs, a song for each generation, a number of unit songs (one would be IkuMaiReika :p), so that
    would be at least 16 new songs not 8! , maybe some new arrangements of previous singles, is that too much to ask ? :^O^:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think the covers are that bad, I actually like the concept and it fits the title really well. But it is a step back when you compare them to the 3rd album covers. All the members look great on those, and it really showed what Nogizaka is about visually.

The thing that irks me the most is the logo. What a monstrosity.

7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    A studio version of that Nigemizu with Ami, Chima, and Karin is all I need to throw money at my screen. :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I am waiting for new Under song!!! :banana:

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well you have to wait longer, there isn't any in the album

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Oh, is that so? I thought we will get new under song because Rena, Chima and Maaya participate in this single HS event.:^^;:

11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Is the management becoming lazy because Nogi is selling out 4 days major concert? They are getting complacent and think they don't have to work as hard like they did in the past. Nogi is at their peak like AKB48 and 1st gen members are dropping one by one. Sales are very high and like with AKB48 members don't matter anymore.

I have that feeling with this year. This album has been working on for a long time since the release of third album in 2017. I can understand Kanji's situation without a second album but not a full group with 40 members like Nogi.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    So a drama/stageplay/game project, a museum, 2 photobook, a movie, several new variety show, and several drama appeareance is what you called lazy. I wonder what they have to do to be consider not lazy?

Not to mention the many campaign the members are having right now (like the road safety one), being ambassador for tourism in miyagi, CM jobs, modelling jobs, stageplay, and other solo work that the members are doing. They are busier than ever just in the first 3 months of the year. Just because they not realeasing a single just yet (and i think the single will came relatively soon after the album) it doesn't mean they're being lazy

Forgot to add another one, they have THREE major concert within the first THREE months of the year ( taiwan, 4 day osaka, and Misa's grad)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    ty for all those activities compilations..it seems they had a lot of events in just 3months..it seems that the works were for 6months of schedule.. but still, the most important of publicity is to release music. maybe should venture to oversea more too.even sending under members already a big gift.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    So true. I wont say that i'm not dissapoint that no spring single this year. But I wont say they lazy either.

While Nogi 'gave the moment to Hinata-chan's debut', they also working tons of things. They are litteraly everywhere.
    Feel like management plan it quite well and know what they are doing.

It's still frustrating for me, bcs I really looking forward to 23rd single, I want new song and MV. I want to know who will be the center. Since Naa, Waka, Misa are gone, who will fill their spot as regular senbatsu and fukujin? I already fell in love to 4th gen member, I want learn more about them through MV.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Speaking of center since Nanase left that position any guess who's gonna center Senbatsu song? I still think Asuka have the upperhand even for future single release but for this Album I wish it's Yoda.

Also, now that Under members are graduating one by one, it will be interesting how this shake things up for both Senbatsu & UG. Is it enough time for 4th gen, will they airdrop some and put the rest to UG (for the next single) or keep them together for a while?

I also prefer single but the current situation really favor an Album. If half of the new songs are good, I'll be more than happy even if it's only 8 new songs. Heck if Capt.Ikubo song is good that's more than enough for me.

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The covers are okay but looks lazy to me. I need the members! (Not in the old single covers)

• Like Like x 2
  17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The covers are nicely designed, I love seeing that. But I was expecting to have a set of models with elegant pose and costumes, though. :(

The 3rd gen were so lucky back in 2017, when the 3rd album covers already include all of them.

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    My only grip with the covers is that we don't have a cool shot of Nogi in 2019... especially since we need one to replace that photoshop one in the wiki -- it's an abomination!!!!

19. rene

rene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Not sure if anyone pointed this out here already, but seems like Nakada, Maaya, Higuchi, and Yamazaki aren't included in any of the new songs in the album
    Nakada was really upset and has sent a message with the Nogizaka Mobile. I don't have the translated version (would appreciate it if anyone can post it here) but it says that she was totally in shock and at first she thought it was a mistake but then no news of correction was notified... she had a nightmare that day about a 1st gen song not including her.. and that she hopes the fans don't bring it up during the album handshakes.
    And Yamazaki had posted on her blog and also sent a message about this.

Really doesn't know what management is doing....they could have at least put one under song with them in the album. >(

• Like Like x 5
  20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @rene It wasn't discussed in this thread. It was discussed in Yamazaki's thread though.

It is a shame. I do not understand why there is no Under song. It seems incomplete without an Unders song.

I hope to make it up, they make senbatsu next single and have a special unit for them.

• Like Like x 2