1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tokimekisou is by a new composer. His name is Mikoshiba Ryouma 御子柴リョーマ. He's 30 and says he is a salaryman, but has spent 20 years in his little room enjoying writing music. He is just now living his dream of becoming a composer/arranger. I'm not sure if he's now become a member of Aki-P's SKK47 song factory, but he did attend their New Year's party.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

He just joined twitter this month: @Ryoma_Mikoshiba. He writes there how grateful he is to Hinatazaka fans for being so tremendously kind, in their comments about Tokimekisou. He says it has given him a lot of strength. He says this kind of support must be why the group's members can do their best, too.

He says he just finished three intense days at his company, so he appears to be still there. At the end of his tweet about the company, he says to his coworkers: "Let's show the hidden strength of salarymen!"

He says in his Twitter profile: "Hinatazaka46 Tokimeki Sou/Deguchi Aki (ex_SKE48) day break/TRYZERO Miss you -- I was born to write this music."

Seems as if Aki-P has found another composer. Great song.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Axy.K

Axy.K Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    LAGUNA MUSIC FES 2019 vol.1 was held at Zepp Tokyo on Mar.23rd and Hinatazaka46 appeared on it.
    Today's setlist is as below.

Overture
    M1. Kyun
    M2. Tokimeki sou
    M3. Kitai shiteinai jibun
    MC
    M4. Kimi ni hanashite okitai koto
    M5. Dakishimete yaru
    MC
    M6. Hiragana de koi shitai
    M7. Dare yorimo takaku tobe!
    M8. NO WAR in the future
    M9. JOYFUL LOVE
    M10. Happy aura

Sourse:https://sakamichidailynews.com/hinatazaka46-set-list-of-laguna-music-fes-2019

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Winner Winner x 4
  5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Tokimeki sou & Kyun are still my <3<3<3 of this release:blush:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kyun from Sakamichi TV:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I liked at 2:15 when Hiyotan stopped singing so she could mug for the camera.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Seriously grateful for these documentaries. Just makes you feel closer to the girls even more and feel their struggle although you’ve witnessed them over the years

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's the best exposition I've seen of the Kyun-kyun dance. From Kosakana. (source)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Release is this week...very nervous

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Prediction anyone? First day and first week? Mine is 150k+ first day and 300k+ for first week sales.

13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Waiting patiently. Wednesday is almost here oh-my-gawd-can-t-wait-meme.jpeg

14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

She is absolutely cute.

Well, Hinatazaka46 last night opened their TikTok account and the first video uploaded was Kosakana-chan dance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hinatazaka46 Official TikTok account.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I’m predicting 300k overall. maybe 250k in a week? 150k first day is very possible

16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Im thinking somewhere between Guru Guru Curtain and SaiMajo, probably closer to Guru Guru Curtain.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Furage is already here ("Flying Get" day, the day before the official release, but the day when the CDs actually first go on sale in stores). As we speak, people are now buying copies of the release.... But it will be a while -- 48 hours? -- before we see any figures.

I have no number, but I'm hoping that the idol-watching public is half as excited about Hinatazaka46 as I am. It would be a nice thing, and quite doable, for sales on the first day and first week to exceed SaiMajo's (191,203/261,580). If they don't, I think it will be because people don't know the group well enough or see anything distinctive about them, as there clearly was about Keyaki. But I'm hoping for 250K/300K. At least, lol. After all, Hinatazaka has already been building a following for almost three years.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I still believe these numbers.

19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Just ordered all four versions.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Guru Guru Curtain was not a brilliant debut according to Sony so I would also say something between Guruguru and Saimajo for first week. Saimajo had long legs to break 447k in lifetime so it's very wishful thinking to anticipate same result. I think Hinata will grow over time like Nogi. It will be a rough first year with hard work. Keyaki blew up too quick which I would consider negative effect on the group dynamic who stuck with same center for 8 singles and lost one of their aces (Zuumin) who helped build that momentum for Keyaki. For Keyaki it's reborn, for Hinata it's gaining popularity.

Two different groups with same goals. Hinata's first single will be more successful than Guru Guru Curtain because they have already built momentum since 2018 as Gana members and their old songs from the Gana era are they still performing live except Hiragana Keyaki and W-Keyakizaka.

I wonder when Aki-P will start to write Hinatazaka's own song, same with Keyakizaka now that W-Keyakizaka is no more.

Their live performance in 2017 and 2018 have built a fanbase for them unlike Nogi who start from scratch with Guruguru. I think closer to Saimajo than Guruguru in the first week at least.

• Agree Agree x 5