1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ah! The good old AKBINGO! days with the Bad Boys or Gennin with Goto. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From the producer Nagao-san.

"Following from the last week (...) finally they rush into Hakone mountain path (...) next week will be moving".

[​IMG]

Original tweet.

4. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

In next week preview it looks like Kuminwas upset or something, hope its nothing serious. By the way for Hiragana first (also last) album , they did bungee jumping, for they debut single 120 km marathon. I think they could go along this path for any new releas from now on, having members doing extreme physical activities.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone has investigated the route carefully, and it turns out that -- as expected -- the two toughest stages are, by far, the 8th stage (Nibu-Higashimura) and the 9th stage (Memi-Miho). There is a rise of 800m over the two stages, whereas the total up for the first seven stages was only 64 m. The final (10th) stage is almost all downhill, and therefore will be somewhat hard on the joints, and a bit dangerous, but not extremely hard on the muscles or lungs.

Here is the link to a good Yahoo Map of the route, posted on 5ch by someone (posts there are anonymous). And here are two maps he posted with altitude levels shown below. The first map is stages 1-7, the second stages 8-10:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Each stage starts at its blue number and goes to the next number. The final stage goes to the red "goal". The altitude change for each stage is shown in the diagrams below the maps.

So the toughest stages were given to the one who was in the Japanese fencing club and the one who marched in the colour guard (and has amazing stamina, as proven in the dance marathon in 2017); and to the basketball captain and the president of the art club (both of whom have strong legs and athletic ability). Memi fans are prepared to weep next week, seeing how hard the climb seems:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I noted the pair was walking, not running at this stage. In that last pic, Memi says she thought: "Are you trying to kill us?"

Next week's GanaOshi will be a full hour late (it was about a half-hour late this week). Also, it appears that the new name of Hiragana Oshi will be Hinatazaka de Aimashou ("Let's Meet at Hinatazaka"). That's according to AlterEvolver on Twitter, quoting Twitter keyaki46blog.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Going to be very suitable that the final stages of the ekiden is going to be the finale episode of "Hiragana Oshi" as it transitions to the new show name ("Hinatazaka de Aimashou") immediately next week. But why an hour late (alongside Nogichuu and Keyakake)? What special event is TV Tokyo airing that is causing the delay next week? And what about last Sunday's (the half-hour delay)?

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love that new title. It could be shortened as HinataAi or HinaAi.

• Like Like x 4
  8. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Sneek preview of the new studio. From the new BUBKA magazine. I really like it.

D2k4rT0UwAALpl2.jpg

9. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    New logo for Hinatazaka de Aimashou!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    New sets.
    D26bNaEUYAAV9fd.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another great episode, full of incident and emotion. This YouTube version includes the studio live Kyun at the end, so it may be "disappeared" soon:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I loved seeing Nao and Miho hugging Memi, exhausted at the end of her and Miho's uphill run:
    https://twitter.com/onisushihank/status/1112402811927429121/video/1

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This whole ekiden pray for hit reminds me of my martial arts test to get higher tier belt. I also did the long distance run (more than 10km), barefoot and I understand how hard it is. So, it is amazing that these girls can finish it. :1st:

And, this episode was really good. There were many moments that make me got teary eyes, such as when Nao cry after reach the finish line, Neru video, the concert, Memi's struggle, and more. These girls work really hard.:cold:
    But, there was one moment that make me almost cry. When Miho sang Yakusoku no Tamago while pushing Memi's back on the incline part of their route. I don't know why, but it match the lyrics Miho sang at that moment. It was meaningful moment for me, that make me realize that I love this group so much. :inlove:

Next week the new chapter of Hinatazaka!!!:banana:

• Like Like x 2
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Such a great "final" episode of Hiragana Oshi.

I was impressed with everyone, but I was really impressed with Miho. Memi is a strong runner and pretty athletic but Memi was sobbing while Miho was singing. And when they finished it looked like Miho wasn't even breathing hard. Amazing girl.

Loved seeing the live version of Kyun also. One thing I've missed about Hiragana Oshi are the live performances at the end of episodes. I hope that bring it back for Hinatazaka de Aimashou at least sometimes.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Great job at the single campaign, Hinata-chans!

Love that they get put through hardships for the single campaign. Going 10+ km on hills ain't no joke. But they did it. Watching them put such effort makes me want to cheer them all the more.

Also, with how the first week went for the single, it seems that the hard work has paid off! Yosh!

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Memi's fairly strong, but Miho and Meimei have amazing stamina.
    • Yes, I kind of fell in love with Miho, too. What a captain for a basketball team. Memi said she was supposed to be the senpai, but ended up relying on Miho pushing her back and encouraging her. Maybe Hinatazaka's Holy Mother is actually Miho.
    • The determination was amazing. Nibu, Memi and Kosakana all ended their arduous mountain runs in tears.
    • I have to say I was happy to see that at the end, when they were praying, Memi was behind Nao, and between Miho and Suzuka. The generations getting closer to each other.
    • Thanks to @MasToppu for mentioning Yakusoku no Tamago. When I rewatched I was able to get the same thrill. Yes! It seemed like a fantasy back when I first heard the song, but....
    • I finally realized that the studio live was done in the new Hinata studio set (the old set redecorated? lol).
    • And yes, as @Generic_User says, the intense effort seems to have paid off.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    What a great hit prayer campaign! great way to end the season too.

I was also impressed by Miho, love that energy of hers she was so positive and smiling the whole way. Memi also showed great willpower. My legs felt numb just watching them grind through those hills.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a pic of Waka-chan watching the scene where the members did a pyramid to support Nao-Kumi. People suggest he is working hard to hold back tears at the suffering and the support:

[​IMG]

By the way, in the credits for this week's show, I noticed an ad for Audrey performing at Budoukan. It looks as if this relationship is getting closer. What an inspiration -- and an expense, I expect -- it was to get Audrey for this show. They have really, really helped the Hinata-chans grow as variety performers. And perhaps the Hinata-chans, just by being who they are, have contributed something to them, too.

There were two very strong moments in this show from Hinata-chans: one, when Hinano directly asked Kasuga why he didn't come to the live (no answer was forthcoming); and two, when Suzuka told Kasuga that she hadn't decided who to support between him and Wakabayashi: it depends on how he treats her, she said. One of the Audreys said: "Problem child."

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    ^I noticed that too. I thought he was just acted and messing around, because when he show up on the backstage after Hinata concert, he was pretending to hold his tear just to tease Satomitsu. So, that was real, huh? He is really Nao and Otake fan.:)

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I can't guarantee that it was real, but that's what people are saying, and it did look like it. With Satomitsu backstage there it might have had a smidgen of real, but was mainly playing, I think.

EDIT: This seems like big news to me, at least as a start: The show will now be broadcast not just on TV Tokyo, but also on stations in Niigata, Toyama and Aomori. I'm not sure if TV Tokyo reaches only the Tokyo area or further than that. official site news Come on, stations, let's blanket the country.

I just checked the Keyaki official site for info on KeyaKake, and as far as I can see, it's only on TV Tokyo Kanto local. Can this be? I thought it was on in Osaka, at least.

Now I've checked the Nogi site for Nogizaka Under Construction, and it is on 11 stations besides TV Tokyo.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Anyone here that can help explain the implications of this for the show? It will be on more channels in more regions I know. How much more viewership? Is there better sponsorship? Stuff like that I'm wondering.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1