1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Very soon we won't remember NGT cause it either cleanse and replaced by KKS or disband.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    After all Mahohon doesn't matter, what's important is making the rest of NGT suffer.

• Dislike Dislike x 22
    • Old Old x 4
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes, it's Mahohon's fault that NGT is in it's current state, the silly girl.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    The other members don't have to suffer. Management is choosing their own face and profits over the safety and well being of the group and its members. Management could have properly resolved this issue immediately in December. They had another chance in January when Maho went public. Management has constantly chosen to hurt Maho (and the other members by refusing to properly protect them and manage them). They are the ones causing the suffering now, not Maho, us, or even inapooh & gang.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Exactly, how dare this girl goes against the management and members wish? She should have shut her mouth and become a prostitute just like other girls in the group, right?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Like x 12
    • Winner x 11
    • Creative x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i agree sticking around until forced out would be worse for management, but if maho wants to move on fot whatever reason im supporting her.

im pretty much going to support maho whatever she decides as long as she is in entertainment if that's staying around or leaving to do something else.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Is it even possible to miss the point that badly without doing so intentionally?

@tuxedo_gin Why should Mahohon continue to suffer just to say "F-you" to management? Why should that even be a concern for her?

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    You constantly argue in bad faith, wlerin. You clearly want everything to be rainbows and happy and back to normal. I'm sorry, but it likely can never be back to normal. But, management is counting on fans like you who will buy any half assed excuse and claim that it's "good enough" in order to "end the suffering of the members".

Maho herself wants to say "F-you" to management. She is fighting for justice. If she decides to graduate nobody is going to turn on her for being weak. She has been incredible strong through this. But, if she wants management to have to continue to face this issue and the consequences of their choices, that is done by not withdrawing from the fight. Nobody will blame her if she's had enough, but graduating lets management off the hook because they can just move on to "business as usual" and pretending there are no problems. They have proven that there will be no positive change for the members without them being forced to do it. The second the uproar dies down, they're going to sweep it all under the rug and people like you will rush to support them.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

she'll be suffering either way. her current position is safer than what it'd be if she left.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oh yes, of course. If I disagree with you it's because I'm lying and arguing from ulterior motives. Not because I think y'all are completely off your rockers and incapable of separating fact from fiction at this point. Or worse, who seemingly don't care whether something is true or even likely as long as it furthers The Cause.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Dislike x 10
    • Winner x 5
    • Disagree x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  11. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Would you be able to elaborate on what is treated as a fact when it is actually fiction? Most I've seen people do is speculate on who the girls are that are dating guys in Inapooh's gang but that was one person, and everyone else pretty much ignored it and one person told the guy to stop making random accusations.

We had the press conference and the report, which basically both say that no members were involved, and Maho said that's a lie. We all believe Maho and since she's claiming that most of the stuff that was said in the conference was a lie, there isn't much 'fact', if that's what you consider as fact. I think people are pretty reasonable here, considering a young girl was attacked and shut down when she wanted justice for what happened to her.

So yeah, I'd be interested what you think is treated as fact while it is just pure speculation or ideas being thrown around.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    I dont think we know all the facts about the incident yet

Hell, they dont even tell us who member A B C D E are

• Agree Agree x 8
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From the South China Morning Post today:
    https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east...pans-vicious-idol-industry-after-ngt48-singer

• Informative Informative x 5
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've never seen it that way, that she would be considered a troublemaker; if anything, people might say that she's running from a fight or that she's tired out or that management has won against her (not necessarily blaming her for any of these things, she's been through a lot). Is this a common idea among the Japanese public, that it would look like she's a troublemaker, leaving behind a mess she caused?

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That chap is not one of the committee lawyers, that website has misinterpreted news reports. He is a veteran lawyer and expert on 3rd party committees and is commenting regarding his misgivings about the NGT committee.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

It is impossible to disprove if they truly ambushed her "to meet her" and invite her to their gathering. It is impossible to prove the intention of the ambush thus, the case has been dropped (until an attacker slips at very least).

Officer can always search the room under the consent of the resident. But, it is not necessary in this case. According to Maho's testimony, nothing happened "inside" the room, no evidence to be found inside her room. Why would the officer asked to invade her privacy, mess her room up and aggravate her suffering pointlessly? If the officer did not ask, what was there to refuse?

But, isn't AKS itself was the root of the problem?

Didn't Maho talked through her mobile mail that what if she did not decline the man introduced to her?
    I will never call it "prostitute", that's too strong of word.
    I assume the agency, through its staffers, listened the request from rich fans and relaid it to the targeted member. If the member agreed, the staffer would later set up the appointment between the member and the fan. How far would that relationship go was not their business.
    While they (probably) just followed the agency's lead, it's their own free choice if they would take this poisonous sweet fruit. They also neglected the comfort of other members bringing Joe & friends closer to the members for their own benefits. I put good in " " because it had special meaning, they were good only to the agency and not to many of their fellow members.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 25
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/293
    • An (unsubstantiated) story about Tano and Yamada by someone who claimed to have chatted with the cousin of a member on LINE.
    • Niigata Ramen Festival NGT appearance cancelled.
    • The NGT case on the various morning Wide Shows.
    • bengo4.com's analysis of the report.
    • Cyzo Woman article about Matsumura.
    • Link to search for other related articles on Yahoo news.

• Informative Informative x 9
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Here let me give you an example:

That's not what she said was a lie. She *does* disagree with that conclusion in this tweet, but the accusation of lying wasn't even about this conference. Half an hour earlier she said these three had never even bothered to get the story from her or even confirm the facts with police before giving a false account of events--and presenting it like it was her own delusion--in previous meetings with parents, sponsors, the city of Niigata, etc. At the time of that tweet, among other things, Matsumura was claiming Maho was fine and hadn't given any indication of wanting to graduate (because, just as in those earlier meetings he never bothered to find out before he started running his mouth). In the tweets just before she'd given two other examples of his lies/manipulations at the same time (threatening her into apologising*, promising to fire members who had connected with fans before the third party committee was formed then doing nothing about it).

* Maybe he genuinely didn't intend it as a threat, but Maho took it as one.

@welp I'm not sure where you're getting the idea management actually brought the members and fans together, as opposed to did nothing to prevent troublesome fans from making those connections on their own.

We can be pretty certain who B and C are, though not which one is which.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1