1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Have you noticed that they received alot :blink: of flower bouquets after filming of advertisements, dramas, shows, birthdays and other events ? What do they do with the flowers after that ? Do they bring the flowers home ? Or do they hand the flowers to a staff member for disposal ? How do their apartments have enough room to store the bouquets ? :rofl:

2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Saito Yuuri just announced graduation :cry2:

3. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Good bye Suika :(

4. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    This really hurts :(

I didn't expect it to be like this. I've followed Nogi since late 2013 and seeing them now, even if it hurts, they are now ready to take on the world.
    The 1st gen, along with the 2nd gen, will always be remembered as the one who built and carried Nogizaka to the fame they cherished today.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    1st gen leaving 1 by 1 hurts :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

We're at the time when all the vanguard will leave one after another. We need to be ready because there will be announcement after announcement.

But still, it's hurts even we've prepared for it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Beamu

Beamu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    The 1st song that really got me hooked was 13nichi no Kinyobi. I'm gonna miss cheerful Yuttan :(

• Like Like x 3
  8. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've said this before, but if anyone became a fan recently (like myself), they came at such a turbulent time. The first gens have been around for so long, that grads are now expected. Add in other graduations for other reasons, and it becomes super awkward. However, I will still be supporting everyone in what they do, and the group in what happens next.

9. adibsatikin

adibsatikin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I've followed 3 idol groups. Morning Musume starting from their 4th Gen, AKB48 and Nogizaka46. From both Morning Musume and AKB48, i saw that the group's decline in popularity started when the most familiar and important members began graduating one by one. I really hope it doesn't happen to Nogizaka46.

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    at least nogi is doing a good job promoting new gen unline akb

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    So, the graduation train has picked up all of these girls in Nogizaka station.
    IMG_20190325_225447.jpg

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  12. zacky

zacky Kenkyuusei

So sad to hear graduate from first gen members, but that was their choice...

And i just realized... Every year (start from 2016) there always one center in nogizaka that hold a graduation concert or last performance
    2016 - Fukagawa Mai (First & Last Center)
    2017 - Hashimoto Nanami (First & Last Center)
    2018 - Ikoma Rina
    2019 - Nishino Nanase

13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I was just talking about Yuttan with a friend yesterday. Absolutely devastated. Graduation is sweeping up the OG Nogi girls fast. But thank goodness management have promoted 3rd gen well and now 4th gen.

14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Once Yuttan graduates, 1st gen will have the same number of members as 3rd gen.

• Informative Informative x 7
  15. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    In April of last year, the song Against featured 20 1st gen members. When Yuuri leaves, 8 of those members will have graduated.

Man, as much as we've seen some amazing stuff from them in the last year, it's been really painful...

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Summer of 2017 seemed to be the high water mark IMHO. I remember the Music Day live at the start of their summer tour at Jingu, their home. A full force of 46 Nogi-chans (Ikuta was missing that first day, but...) singing Hadashide Summer. I thought to myself this is their best. Tokyo Dome was announced that second day. They carried all 46 to Tokyo Dome that November, but that was just the beginning. Marika and Himetan wouldn't make it out that year. Ikoma, Rottii, Chi-chan, Iori, Noujo, Waka-sama, Nanase. Misa-senpai, Karin, Yuttan. The fact is that this ain't over.

Following idols is just tough on the heart. They always leave in the end.

Is it too early to ask about the legacy of 1st Gen Nogizaka? Where do they rank amongst past idols?

17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The Top.

• Like Like x 6
  18. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Its honestly very hard to rank the current nogi to past idols, its very hard in general to compare something to something else in the past, because at some point, they are the best at what they do. Nogi is the best idol group of their time, which is right now. At some point, AKB48 is also the best idol group, but that time has passed. Same goes with other idol group like morning musume and if you want to go further back, onyanko club. At some point they are the best at what they do. We can't really compare them since its from a different time and people opinion will be different as time goes on. We can't say if nogi is better than the golden age AKB48 or that the golden age AKB is better than nogi, its a different time with different a taste. Hell, we don't even know if the current Nogizaka46 is the best version of Nogizaka46, remember the 3rd gen is only 2 years into their career

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

you forgot
    2020 - Shiraishi Mai
    :')

objectively they already taken Nakamori Akina in number one spot.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. adibsatikin

adibsatikin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    3 things i noticed that sets Nogizaka46 from AKB48 and Morning Musume.
    First, is their elegant/classy image. They don't really participate in dokkiris, kontos, mechaike pranks/surprise tests, sports festivals etc. And their uniforms are more to classy instead of cute.
    Second, is the closeness of the members with each other. There are no real rivalries or dislike amongst the members.
    Third, there is not really any other group challenging their "national idol" status (at least not yet) while they are losing their important members through graduation. AKB48 rivalled and took over from Morning Musume, while Nogizaka46 rivalled and took over from AKB48.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1