1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I wonder if Yui, Rin and Mion are MoriP choices, as they're basically part of the furniture by now.

There was an AKBingo episode back then still with BB and the topic "We want to appear more on AKBingo" and there it looked like the show staff is responsible, but it's difficult to judge how serious this was. E.g. they made the joke they didn't invite Mogi anymore, because she always dodged the ball in Muchaburi dodgeball and that wasn't interesting. Maybe this is only true for less popular members, otherwise they wouldn't keep on inviting Zukki who is kinda horrible at variety. [hehe]

Well, it's difficult to invite everyone. There are 114 active AKB members (including 45 from Team 8) and on the show there are usually around ~20-22 members. And currently they also try to invite more and more Gen 16 and 3rd Draft Gen members, so some former regulars probably get less appearances.

So far it looks like Chiyori, Kiara, Seina and Megu stepped down a for a while to make room for fresher members. Maybe they actually agreed to get less recordings in order to help the lesser known members? Of course members can also be too busy to attend recordings.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    I'm pretty sad Macharin isn't there but at least we have our girl Hama.
    I'm also glad we finally get to see Kawahara Misaki on the show.

3. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Back at around episode 400 give or take, Muramoto was called out on Megu being invited to the show so they can do their staring gag.

4. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    im pretty sure Zukki is one the AKS choice, im sorry but she doesn't fit variety or not yet well trained in variety, her face when Rikopi joked about Hama's bulge clearly says she doesn't get the joke, while Taguchi and Sento-kun is already laughing hard.. but who knows maybe she just needs a little variety push. haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Oh wow, I didn't even realize, even though I used this scene for the preview image.

[​IMG]
    :^O^:

It's kinda adorable though. Either she is really innocence reincarnated or a little bit slow.
    Now I really want a "Is Yamauchi Mizuki able to become a variety queen?" episode. She is part of Miho's punishment episode, so maybe she brightens up a little bit there. :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    Damn that is just like naako from keyaki, and that girl known for being "psycho"
    maybe mizuki also have some weird personality too NAAKO.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    That picture looks like it could do well as a "That's my Fetish" meme.

8. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    i think she is reaaaly innocent, because when Paradise kissed the AD, she was covering her eyes hahaha, Maeda Ayaka too i think.. IF ever she gets a special episode, who knows what we might discover, it was because of Bingo that we discovered Okada Nana was hentai. haha

9. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Is it Zukki who had her tear shed face shown when Ma-Cha Ling spoke about her racism troubles during The W's episode? If it is her, I can see the innocence reincarnated angle for her. When I saw that face, I was like that's the most beautiful cry ever.

10. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    AKBingo episode 535

Raw:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19ISj4QB-Rj_p96sPU1wTrZ4J-QC7pXdo/view
    Thanks to AKBingo Fans ID

Softsubs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w0FQP4M9PV5ESMaoApTcNofXyBp3BAaJ/view
    by GEES
    Timing: Lusankya

To celebrate Mion's start as the new GM she's holding a quiz show on AKBingo. Due to her indepth knowledge of the group she came up with 12 personal questions about unknown features of the members that she learned about. This week sees the first half of the quiz and for the first time GEES-sama also translated the AKB news section.

[​IMG]

Well, this week's episode reinforced the thought of her being pure innocence. She even built her own game station to play fantasy Mario. :cute:

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

I just have to say thanks to Lusankya for these high quality Akbingo links. Usually I just watch regular quality dailymotion links but thanks to Lus, the quality is in HD.

Time to watch some AKbingo before getting back to getting smacked around by bosses on Sekiro. Ciao^_^

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Is that episode available anywhere?

13. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Probably this one or the one before it: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akbingo-2008-10-01.1198/page-547#post-1549378

Classic idols are just supposed to be there and look pretty, according to previous episodes [hehe] I think it was KitaRie saying that classic idols sit at front although they're not funny and take up screentime without doing anything

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Fun episode concept. I like that they're focusing on the general manager position and what not. Good way of spotlighting current potential members
    I'm starting to see some leadership aura from Mion.
    Even though I know why it would make sense not to have Yuihan there, I kind of wanted her to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Ur call has been answered.. She will appear on Bingo in future episode.. hehe.. [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/1110893895171215360?s=19

• Like Like x 1
  16. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Bringing something from the past here. Ep. 452. There is a Taiwanese guy who talks with Macharin a couple of times. On the last part the student says something to her and she reacts very shy and thanks him. Any Chinese speaker here who knows what he says, please?

19. Khrushchenov

Khrushchenov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Just the last part? After the skit? He said something along the lines of "I was a bit touched. It was super cute."

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. shara

shara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i know that akb48 are now in the decline,scandal after scandal,graduation after graduation...now its clearer than ever that 48g are way behind the sakamichi group in term of popularity, thus why akb48 show and all night nippon was cancelled.

But man akbingo is still so freaking good....in fact,its actually better than it did last year. i cant believe im fully enjoying bingo even without the bigger name like yuihan,yukirin,shiichan,chiori etc.

berin is no longer cringey,yuiyui is kinda funny now,hama is hillarious,macharin always steal the show,manaka is a variety genious,kurumi finally break from sentokun image,moeka...for the visual :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 6