1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Indeed, one of the attractive things about NGT for members like Rittan, Renapon, Hinata and others was that NGT was a local group, they may not have wanted to join a tokyo based group or whatever.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That, and talking about controversial subjects in general isn't something most idols do. Just saying it's unwise to read too much into their silence.

This, we don't even know the names or faces of most of the staff involved, and even the ones we do know could just disappear to a desk job somewhere. The members don't have that option.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ET920

ET920 Member

Nah, they have kicked out members in the past without worrying that much. I think it's just the way to teach members that inner problems should be kept inside, exposing them will only hurt everyone, even their friends. Maybe also a warning to those (fans) pressing from outside, know your place or you'll hurt your idols too.

(Edited: Not sure if this was already discussed or not but if it's real that Niigata won't be using NGT48 for promotion anymore, it pretty much defeats the purpose of having a group in such distant location).

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    maho's case is entirety different than anything aks has ever delt with. there was no way they could have just kicked her out.
    if aks disbands ngt it most definitely is not some secret way to teach fans and members a "lesson"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Well, disbanding the group isnt an easy matter, it involves the livelihood of many people....not to mention the theatre.

Knowing human nature, some members might hold a grudge towards maho.

• Agree Agree x 9
  6. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

i'd say there are likely members (*cough*dasu) who openly complain in dressing room situations about maho and other members jump on that bandwagon (i've seen ske members unfollow maho). could also be parents wanting their kids to distance themselves from her. i'm sure it's also a dinner table topic for a lot of member families. there have to be sympathizers as well, but would they be as vocal about it?

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Wait, what did Dasu say about Maho & where did she say this?

8. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I think it's just his opinion. he started with "I'd say" then just followed with his imagination. He at least could try to provide source on who unfollowed maho so he can spread his misinformation better.

Lots of people just spread hate in guise of supporting maho. They just latch on to anyone like suda or rika. Just the other day somebody here wanted to hate on sasshihara just because of something she said on tv that is actually sensible.

• Disagree x 6
    • Agree x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  9. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I remember Dasu saying that no one should lose their job over this scandal (https://twitter.com/dasuwaikaa/status/1084271913713623040) and it got a lot of negative response from both locals and international fans.

I mean, what do you expect? This group used to kick some members and made them bow in front of public after one dating scandal, so the idea of not firing an assault conspirator would result a major blow to the already damaged reputation of the group.

I feel like the "12 members" are the members they're prepared to throw under the bus if the situation becomes too much and they need a proof that they're doing something. That's why they haven't revealed or hinted anything regarding those people yet.

• Like Like x 2
  10. primermicarrucha

maybe it's up for interpretation, but wasn't she quick to jump to the defense of idols behaving badly shortly after maho's tweets? i'm sure there are other people who can repeat exactly what she said, but i'm not one of them.

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Dude, Suda wrote it herself. Check your fact right before criticizing other. She literally meant that F Maho, the group is more important.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  12. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I believe what she said was those girls shouldn't be publicly shamed or something llike that and something like no one in their teens or early 20s can handle that, Does that sound like "F maho" to you?
    does that equate to "there are likely members (*cough*dasu) who openly complain in dressing room situations about maho and other members jump on that bandwagon (i've seen ske members unfollow maho)."

Do you actually follow who is fabricating rumors and information here? Do you consider imagined locker room talks as good information? Can you actually specify which part of what I say is false or which part of the statement I disputed is actually true? let's start fact checking here since you asked for it.

I'll just edit this post to avoid cluttering the thread.
    this is in reply to the person below me.
    primermicarrucha, I wasn't talking to you just now. that was to the person I quoted in my post, who said "F maho".

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. primermicarrucha

i was replying to what someone said about human nature. human nature says you can be pretty sure they are talking about it internally. i wasn't trying to start any dumb rumors.

14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    It was me, i'm surprised that you mention dasu though, as i was talking about the NGT members; which might lose their job due to this scandal.

15. primermicarrucha

yeah. i was following my own train of thought regarding groups of girls chatting in a dressing room and human nature. it was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, as dasu's has made somewhat controversial statements. i came to this, my own personal conclusion, based on reading between the lines and what happens if a "leader" takes a certain stance. obviously some people are going to follow her... if someone is making borderline shady comments publicly, what are they saying when the public can't hear them?

16. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

April 2 (Tue)
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/307
    • NGT's cable TV program "Koko dake NGT48" also disappears.
    • Something about Maho's mobame being distributed automatically. (No idea what that means, haven't seen anything about it.)
    • Nakai Q&A on instagram where she wrote that she supports Maho, "obviously".
    • Ogino's insta story: picture of a sakura.
    • Yoshida Go makes excuses again about his comments on Sunday Japon.
    • Someone pointing out hat on NGT's official site, the only staff that appears is Akimoto Yasushi.
    • With the Niigata elections having a theme of 'clean politics', one should not expect support for NGT48.
    • Story of a person who issued complaints to the Niigata police and prosecution in January.
    • Real Live article: Difficulties of 48 groups other than AKB48 to not feel the shockwaves of NGT48 incident.
    • Daily article: Takamina says she she wants AKB48 to continue for a long time.
    • Weezy article: More criticism directed at Ishibashi.

• Informative Informative x 19
  17. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I've considered but still they can continue with school or find whatever work they want due to their youth.

As for the staff, even if they get shuffled, I just want them to be inconvenienced as much as possible. Something needs to be done to show that they are being punished. Even if y'all say "not all staff members are guilty", it doesn't matter to me. It's a systematic issue that has to be dealt with.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I guess this one needs a bit more fleshing out, since I have to wonder if it's even normal bureaucratic behavior. Below are the two tweets that the story is pointing to...

---
    もうだいぶ燃えたから大丈夫だね
    僕は1月下旬に県警、地検にそれぞれ山口真帆さん暴行事件について告発文を提出しました。

先方は双方ともに山口真帆さんがらみの件、知っているようでしたが、(義務があるにも関わらず)受理してくれず、「困ったなぁ、困ったなあ」とばかり呟いていました。
    https://twitter.com/juno_core/status/1112157795296505856

Since the situation is already on fire by now, I guess it's alright.
    Fact is, by the end of January, I actually filed a complaint paper to both the police department and the prosecutor's office regarding Yamaguchi Maho-san's assault incident.

About the former [note: the police department], even though both of them would appear to be aware of the case involving Yamaguchi Maho-san already, they refused to accept it (this despite the fact they are duty-bound to), instead simply murmuring "This is tough, this is tough..."

---
    地検にいたっては職員2名のうち1名から「ツイッターだから本人かすら不明、よって告発は受理できるものではない」とまで言われました。
    受理する義務があるのでごり押しで渡しましたが結局帰って来ず

ずっとその事で動いてたけど僕の中では「政府から箝口令がだされている?」疑惑は強まる一方でした
    https://twitter.com/juno_core/status/1112158655858667520

When it came to the prosecutor's office, one of the two employees in there even went as far as telling me back "Since it's something from Twitter, it's not even clear if it's by the person in question. As such, this complaint is not something we can accept".
    Since they have the duty to accept it anyway, I still insisted on handing it over to them, but in the end they never returned back to me.

I've been working on the matter for all this time, but inside my mind my suspicions that "Is the local government putting any gag orders on this?" only kept strengthening as a result.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Since when is urging mercy and forgiveness "borderline shady"? Some of you people are so lost it's mindboggling.

And do you believe how they used to respond was a good thing? Is that something they should still be doing?

Also, "assault conspirator". More like "dumb girls who got too close to their fans". Maybe you don't believe that's what happened, but Dasu certainly does.

• Dislike x 8
    • Agree x 8
    • Like x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  20. primermicarrucha

"dumb" clearly doesn't cover it. nor would it be an excuse. what did the one of them say? something about there not being a benefit in being a serious idol? can't remember exactly, but clearly the response of someone who knows what they are doing. there are people who just like to plant seeds of destruction. nothing stopping them from becoming idols.

and what right does she have to ask for leniency without knowing the extent of what happened? who the hell is she to be so dismissive of maho's claims.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 3