1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Had "access" was a vague but fast way of referring to the stages, couplings, tv show, etc.

I didn't say it was nothing. Keyaki was introduced independently to Nogis fanbase without three years of effort. Introducing people as your under group vs introducing them as your little sister group are totally different things. I think that's why people are bothered when Keyaki is mentioned as being so helpful without also mentioning how their relationship was detrimental. Personally, I'd say, Nogizaka was probably more helpful to Hinata than Keyaki.

It's like "Here's our cute little sister group! Buy their stuff too!" vs "Here's our under group! Buy more of our stuff!"

As always, things could have been worse but that's not really relevant.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    You’d be surprised

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I also agree that Hinata has the most active choreo out of all Sakamichi groups. Nogi and Keyaki are great on their own but just based on Budokan last year every song was active with the audience. With Keyaki audience push themselves to get excited and participate. We can see one example here:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Hmm.. basically they don't consider Kyun as Hinatazaka46's debut single because Hiragana has already debuted with their album Hashiridasu, even though they were still part of Keyaki then compared to now them being their own separate group. And they are saying Keyakizaka46 still hold the record, because despite IZONE has higher debut single sale, IZONE is not considered. :?: Oh, well. Okay.

Edit: IZONE only has higher first day debut single sale. Silent Majority still has higher first week sale and overall sale. And I guess IZONE has already debuted in Korea, so, okay. Hmm, doesn't matter, Hinata still has higher first day, first week debut single sales to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm sorry but saying that Nogizaka was more helpful to Hinata than Keyaki is laughable. But it doesn't matter, I don't want to get into this debate all over again bc it's exhausting (just like the whole debut single debate, I honestly couldn't care less).

I like CRE8BOY's choreography so far, who choreographed Kitei Shitenai Jibun though? I wasn't a fan of that choreo.

As for the plagiarism, I haven't seen Japanese netizens talk about it, only international fans. A video about it has only 1k views on twitter which is nothing really. Maybe Sony hasn't even noticed.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Laughable in what way? How exactly did Keyaki benefit Hinata other than let them contribute to their sales???????? Don’t even try that fan exposure nonsense because we all know the truth. I assume anyways.

Edit: the disagrees I am CTFU. Get out keyaki fans

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Same. so far I'm liking CRE8BOY's choreography more than Takahiro's.

As far as i know Kitai Shitenai Jibun is by Takahiro and he choreographed all of Hiragana's dances up until the 7th single. He did choreograph again for Hinata for Tokimeki Sou though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I understand Hinata fans are pissed that Hinata wasted three years of their lives, but to what point will you ignore that it did benefit them to a certain point (obviously though that benefit doesn't outweigh the detriment, which I have always acknowledged)? You can't just say to ignore fan exposure because it is a fact that they built their fanbase these past three years using the Hiragana Keyaki name. You can't act as if they didn't get anything at all when they've had a successful 2018 (again, as successful as a year can be without a debut/independence) with 150k sales of their first album in the first week (and no, before you say this again, I'm not saying they were hugely popular). You really think they would have sold 460k of their debut single without their time at Hiragana Keyaki and just based off the Nogizaka connotation? I get Hinatazaka fans dislike the whole Hiragana Keyaki time/Keyakizaka as a whole (I don't think you'll find anyone happy with the Hiragana Keyaki thing anyway, whether they like Hinatazaka or not) but come on. I maintain that to say that Nogi helped Hinata more than Keyaki makes no sense, and I say this as a Nogi fan.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Oricon can suck my big toe. It’s a debut single. I find it quite a rude snub.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    They had a great 2018 because of Keyaki having to bail out of their Budokan live and from there management realising their pontential and them gaining traction with idol fans period. Without that 2018 would’ve been like the previous years. Neglecence. The Keyaki label didn’t benefit them. It was the Sakamichi label. The Nogizaka connotation did them more good because if the Keyaki wasn’t in their name there wouldn’t be a Keyki connotation. Obviously their time as Hiragana benefitted but it didn’t benefit them over the period of 3 years as a whole. We can thank someone higher up For pushing management to start “promoting” them.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    And they wouldn't have gotten that Budokan live thing if it wasn't for their time under Keyaki, ergo their Keyaki connotation. I get that there's this whole section of Nogi fans who dislike Keyaki and like Hinata and think of them as the true Nogizaka sister group, but it's a fact that the majority of the marketing surrounding their debut talks more about Keyaki than Nogizaka despite them being the third (fourth?) Sakamichi group. They got the Sakamichi label only now with their debut.

But whatever. Like I said, I don't want to get into this debate. There will always be bitterness by Hinata fans because of Hiragana Keyaki, which I understand. If you want to think Nogizaka benefited them more, that's your prerogative. I'm allowed to disagree.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Oh man that Budokan incident. That was really something.. throwing all the pressure and responsibility to Hiragana like that. The girls actually weren't too happy of how they got to be in Budokan.
    To the point of Shiho getting depressed and wanting to quit the group.

But at the end of the day it really shows how professional, determined and strong willed the girls are to pull it off.

• Agree Agree x 7
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Wow.. Aren't we a little rude here!!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    So... single = album???
    Ok, April Fools long over ladies and gentlemen hahaha.. :lol:
    Errm.. ok, but since when an album is a single??
    Last time I checked, singles' songs were part of an album. Wow, just wow..
    Kyun is still Hinatazaka46 1st single. The name Hinatazaka46 didnt exist last year when the Hiragana Keyaki album came out. Like it or not, that's a fact.

@Iamyoung may I have the Oricon actual article rather than a twitter post of a random person? Nothing against you, but such screenshots are easily manipulated lol. Peace :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Sending the link because you asked. Here you go. It's the last sentence on the page.
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2132740/full/

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Okay so we agree the relationship was both harmful and helpful. That's fine. In my opinion Hinata is doing so well more in spite of their relation Keyaki than because of it. It's subjective though so I agree there's not much point to a debate.

The Hiragana Playboy article series (japanese/limited time) paints a mostly negative picture of the relationship which colors my thinking. Of course, it was written to be dramatic. If we knew more maybe we could agree more too.

18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Girl bye

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  19. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Surprise surprise, the people who "neglected" Hiragana Keyaki throughout their tenure are the same people who decided to split Kanji and Hiragana. They didn't split the two groups because Hiragana had a fantastic 2018, Hiragana had a fantastic 2018 because they'd been planning the split for years and decided to give them a huge-ass push beforehand.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

You are surely gonna get a dislike for this, probably me too lol