1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Some people report Techi went to watch Sakanaction's concert two days ago. I'm glad she could go having fun and enjoy her time.

Eventhough i already saw some fans translated a little bit of her Rockin on japan interview, i'm still curious to read the full translate. Is anyone here has the full one?

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

We've seen the pic of the group after one of the lives with Techi in a wheelchair. But has this pic been posted?

[​IMG]

That is said to be, and could well be: Satou, Yamasaki, Hirate, Suzumoto, Moriya, Ozeki and Fuu-chan. I love the photo, and I love that most of them are jumping to just about the same height. But I have seen a string of Japanese comments finding things to criticize, suggesting it means her injuries are faked, or condemning her for being irresponsible with her injury, etc. Lol.

And I'm not sure where this comes from, but it had the hopeful caption "new dreams":

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    When Techi looks exhausted and in pain, people complain. When she looks genki, people complain. There will be no end. I've decided to just ignore them from a while back :^^;:

Also, sleeping Tecchan is cute Tecchan. Even though I love her short hair now (I almost typed "his" LOL), I can't help but missing her bob cut in the earlier era :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I find it stupid that people are criticizing her when we don't know for sure that's her. That honestly doesn't look like her to me. Until Fuu-chan says who it is exactly then there's no point in this faux outrage. Anyway people who have seen her at the Sakanaction concert said she was in a wheelchair so clearly her injury is serious.

5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    we also don't know when either picture was taken, nor do we really know the details of Techi's condition.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Photo was taken at some point around the lives, because of the sign -- before or after a performance, or during rehearsals.

I shouldn't have mentioned the silly outrage. The picture itself is much more fun. I have also read a quote from Techi from after one of the performances saying she didn't feel her injury at all. Who knows, they might have had the wheelchair ready and she sat in it for a joke, even though she didn't need it. They shouldn't have to worry about image in this way -- for professional reasons they should, but as humans they shouldn't have to. These lives made me feel optimistic: about Techi and about the group, including the 2gens. Her telling Hono-chan to relax, that they are all Keyaki, whenever they joined, is so Techi. Reports indicate that the Budoukan lives will be totally sold out: people doing pre-orders on the official site are experiencing a "festival of failure."

Summing up what I have seen over the years, I personally think her problems have been more emotional than physical, up to recently. She felt she shouldn't be centre in the first place, because Zumiko and others might be more skilled. Then when she started to get into doing the performances, she never felt she had done well enough. She's a perfectionist and eager to make the best performance, so when she felt she couldn't, she really didn't want to go on, and when she had to, she just went through the motions -- which probably made her feel even worse. When she was doing a performance really well, she felt she was the character in the song's story, and became bigger than her 15-16-year old self. Normal reality then seemed pretty paltry, and she often said she didn't like her normal self. In a way, Takahiro's excellence and her ability to match it put a lot of pressure on her, too. Meanwhile, we fans put pressure on because we love her and want to see her as much as possible. And the antis put even more pressure on by always, always criticizing. And there was probably always some resentment lurking in the feelings of some other members -- at least in Techi's mind. She ends up feeling battered and alone. But time passes, she matures and becomes more responsible (instead of totally the artist) and gets used to things and may now be ready to start her engine again. Especially if management finds a way to reduce her workload and give her only the things she is most interested in and can do best -- leaving time for a film or a drama every year.

This is what I feel, based on reading interviews, etc., over the years. I could be totally wrong, but this is how it seems to me.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    From Risa’s blog
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

she's not dead yet, so they can still put her in MV
    and then just let her go on hiatus for the whole promotion period of that single
    they already proved they could do it, so this might not be the last center for her

9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Seeing Risa's picture remind me of 14/15y.o Techi who we cant see for a long time. She usually posed like that with her sisters but no more now. This picture really makes my day.

And I share the same opiniom with @ukifune I'm worried more about her emotion and this year; she seems step by step better. She should rest for injuries but at the same time, also need activities here and there as a help to recover. But well, we arent her doctor so we cant tell exactly what she is facing.

Btw, the wheelchair report in Sakanaction live, I read it in ONE tweet so I'm not sure, in other tweets I didnt see people talk about it. We even arent sure this girl going to SKNT live is Techi or not.

And I want Techi to be in center, 10th or 11th, I dont know but at least I want to see what kind of song she'll perform, what kind of expression she will pull in her early "mature" era. If you want to see a Techi like in the past, want to see her "get back to the way she performed before", I can tell that No, she won't. Reading every year of Rockin Japan interview and I can feel that, there would be a question (problem) each year that Techi had to face. She struggled and had to find out the solution and then, once she's done, she moved to her new stage. I believe that she solved her 17y.o question (about graduation and injuries) and that make her emotionally better and more mature. But now, this is 18y.o Techi, she is no longer 14y.o Techi (except the time she is with her sisters, forever babu). She wont perform like 14y.o Techi did. Do you remember Saimajo picture which is uploaded by Mercari's director? Her expression is still so strong but this is a totall different expression comparing it in the past. Seeing how good she centered Synchronicity makes me want to see the future single centered by 18y.o Techi more. Saying this thing might make other fans angry but after this live, I know why mngm still keep her until now. Other members can do good as center, Hikaru also did good on her center part in Synchro, but this good centering just lasted in my mind at that moment. And then, it tends to fade. Techi is not. Even in this elegant song, Techi can pull a elegant, claim but still powerful in her own way. As s.o who cherish talent, completely ereasing her out of center position is totally a waste. Techi is not only Keyaki center, she is Keyaki ACE. Rotation center is enough. (Btw, even she wont be in center, as long as she still in senbatsu, she still have to dance so if you want her stop center to rest, then disappear in a single to rest is better). I talk that because she is emotionally better, if she will be worse because countinous centering then stop it is still a need

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's very late but I finally have seen the performance of Synchronicity by both Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 with much attention. Maybe I'm biased, but contrary to popular opinion in the general thread, I like Keyakizaka46 version better. It doesn't mean that I hate Nogizaka46 one. Of course not. It's just Keyakichans choreography once again captures the lyrics and they are like conveying a story through their dance.

I think it's natural if there are two kind of opinions because it is indeed different. The simplest example is how in Nogi it starts with "everyone" then "one" but in Keyaki it starts with "one" then "everyone". Keyaki also stirs my emotion because at first, we can sense sadness and loneliness. But in the end because Tecchan danced with everyone and they were synchronizing to each other, we can sense the unity and happiness. I think it depends on how we perceive the lyrics and the meaning of the song. I just love how Takahiro sensei interprets it as usual. He is a legend.

Also, usually my problem when a group covers songs from other groups is that usually they lack of energy in dancing. However, Keyakichans are good at dancing and this is not a problem.

I don't want to convey this in the general thread since the topic is already over and I don't want the conflict arises again. I'm sorry if this is out of topic.

Since this is Tecchan's forum then I will talk about how I think she has done another great job, though really, I think every Keyakichans have done very well too :1st:

This Tecchan is different from Tecchan from previous Tecchans. I can see that "aah, she is becoming more mature now huh". Her expression looked serene and her smile was so peaceful. Of course, once again Tecchan displayed her speciality that is conveying the meaning of the song from her facial expression. We can sense the difference when she was "alone" vs when she danced with everyone.

I'm looking forward to how Tecchan will grow this year. The talk about centering or not never interests me. All I want is her happiness and that she is healthy :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  11. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tecchan will be back to Keyakitte Kakenai! :XD:

Though her expression remains flat in the preview lol :D

• Winner Winner x 5
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ YES finally! :banana: Been waiting for this. I hope she enjoyed the recording so that she’ll show up more frequently this year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm so happy she'll be at Keyakake next week (although I don't expect her to participate much), but I'm more excited about this tiny snippet of the Osaka concerts: https://twitter.com/SORA_MATO_46AAA/status/1117459109916188672. I so want to see the full version of Ambivalent. If they won't release the concert on DVD (even if they are planning to I think they'll use only Budokan footage) they can always include certain clips in singles, like Nogi does. Also I thought it was interesting that they included footage of her in a wheelchair when they could have excluded that (I noticed that there's a disclaimer about her and the wheelchair when they show that scene but I don't know what it actually says) so maybe it really isn't that serious.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    SOL Girls Locks!
    It’s her 100th broadcast~

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

The time is coming. Finally, Techi will be on ROCKIN' ON JAPAN June issue as main cover model. She will be the 1st idol (and maybe the youngest) appearing on it. As I check other cover of the magazine, mostly of the main cover are male artists / band. Since 2009, there are only 12 female solo artists / groups who was on ROJ cover, ex Aimyon, Utada Hikaru, miwa, Perfume. ROJ is the organizer of Rock in Japan Fes and Countdown Fes. Really happy and proud of our baby.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

"Totemo Tanochi"

omg hahaha she's so cute

17. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    So proud of her! Seems like the staff there likes her. It's funny that she gets a cover two months after she got a feature with a long interview so I wonder what she'll talk about.

• Like Like x 3
  19. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@miwa even though I dont see it coming, it will be a big shock if they had her on cover because she would get her solo debut/project lol But maybe Techi will be on it because Rockin' On staffs (or the editor?) really love her and 2019 June is her 18th birthday and they want to celebrate it (well, such a big deal to celebrate a teenager idol's birthday)

Anyone can help me to correct but I think Techi is the rare idol who was interviewed on Rockin On paper edition? Even Keyaki hasnt been on its article yet?

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Keyaki must be the only idol group who performed at rock festival due to Techi?

I feel I'm getting a bit impatient this year with rushed promotion for Kuroi Hitsuji as if that was the last single from old Keyakizaka46 (Kanji/Gana) and management wants a fresh start for new Keyakizaka46 and stopped care for Kuroi Hitsuji. Kyun is getting the treatment a well planned single should get like Keyaki's previous singles before Kuroi Hitsuji.

So in terms of summer tour will they still do Republic and participate rock festival or change their schedule for the first time and drop Republic and move it to Xmas concert instead. I know they did One-Man live in 2016 when they were a fresh group with three singles under their belt.

I'm thinking about Techi as they should move Republic to a Xmas live. After Budokan she needs rest.

• Agree Agree x 2