1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. rmn89

rmn89 Member

why are they protecting these bad girls so much?.probably some of you guys know about which one of the girls is the daughter of a sponsor company???.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Teams disbanding feels powerful and absolutely needed like the alarm thing felt months ago. Near to zero.
    I think this is the last card AKS and NGT have to play. Why they chose to deal with Maho and what happened in this way will remain a mistery, but they surely are checking all the steps to reach the bottom.
    I mean, it wasn't an easy task make every single wrong decision till the end, yet they did.
    I can't even start to imagine how rotten is the system behind those decsions.

Clearly, making one group or re-sufflying Teams will resolve nothing and I hope fans and not fans alike will keep questioning NGT, AKS and Aki-p

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    police dealt with that months ago, so justice has already been served, regardless of the outcome.

• Disagree x 19
    • Dislike x 9
    • Like x 3
    • Useful x 2
    • Informative x 1
  4. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

i think the amount of "baddie" members in one team would be stupid to leave as they are. niii's tainted image isn't really fair to the one or two (or 3 or 4) members who don't seem to belong there. dissolving the teams could diminish some of the internal power structures having these teams has brought and hopefully weaken their bad influence. if there being such a team somehow encouraged or enabled their delinquency in the first place. i don't know...

• Like Like x 3
  5. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    So dissolving Team NIII and Team G is magically going to solve everything?
    Yes, how about bringing the bad girls and mixing with the good girls in hopes things will get better.
    Hmmm...

Maho's Team G that she wanted to protect is no more. Sad. Graduations will be coming for sure, now.

My headache today has become worse.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What? :rofl:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

like it or not, justice has already been served
    a her word vs his word would be a difficult battle to prove

if this was in Amurica, the men involved would've been sent to prison for years just because a girl accused them of assault/rape

but this is Japan, and they don't do anything until it's already too late.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm sorry, i can't stop my laugh :rofl:

• Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Like I've said in a previous post of mine on here, management has made the decision to protect the women involved in Maho's case and this was their answer. Now they're gonna mix Team N and G members so we, as fans, can't say it was these Team N girls who did X,Y, and Z. But honestly doesn't this kind of confirm those theories that the Team N girls who people have pointed out are in fact the one's involved???

And also someone else said this, but if now a girl announces her graduation it won't be as suspicious if they're all KKS.

They're pissed at Maho that's for sure. IDK what else anyone can do, but now she has to prove herself to management to be promoted to a team again? Will they even be fair to her? I don't get what the goal here is, but legit this is a shitty move to make cause I'm sure some fans are gonna blame Maho for making their teams "dissolved". I honestly wouldn't put it past the stupid. They are still trying to save NGT tho so that's really interesting in itself. What a whirlwind of shit these 3 months have been.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    • Informative Informative x 4
  11. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Wait. Who says all of Team NIII and Team G members are demoted? :^^;: NGT has no team structure now, but 1st gen are still official members like AKB48 Team SH.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

it's okay to be delusional
    someday you will wake up and realize that the world doesn't work the way you want it to. so keep laughing or crying about your justice.

• Dislike Dislike x 20
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Not really. Maho dropped the case because she thought the management would handle it and they didn't. And there is enough proof that it did happen so it isn't a she said, he said thing.

Also, if you truly think that men who get reported for rape (or assault) in the US will be sent to prison for years "just" because someone said so then you should seriously do some reading. Not all rapes get reported, 1/5th of those reports will lead to arrest, and even less will see the inside of a prison. Can only imagine this to be even worse in a country like Japan.

Only way for Maho to get true justice is if she would file for a civil suit and I do wonder why she hasn't already.

I seriously can't see NGT surviving. This decision to disband all the teams doesn't make any sense and it won't do anything to save NGT as a whole. Perhaps they want to show that they are in fact a team that wants to work together, or they want to throw all girls together to stop the talk about bullying and have the guilty parties blend in with the rest. Whatever the reason, It's not going to solve anything. Seems they are trying to make the issue dissapear with time, that people will lose interest after a while. But this tactic is ironically going to bite them in the ass, because NGT will keep declining and that precious time is going to become their enemy.

• Agree x 30
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  14. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

Management/agency also act/function like members lawyer, they do all sort of legal things on members behalf
    Depend on their contract, it's possible that members are forbidden to do legal things by themself

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What's now? I dont even saying what kind of justice i want if i'm the victim of the case :rofl:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Sponsors are gone and Niigata no longer trusts AKS to represent the city. At this point it's up to the fans what happens to NGT. It was always mainly up to the fans whether the group sails or sinks, but now it's a black and white scenario: if enough fans are happy to pay to go to NGT events and shows and buy their CDs after this, NGT may survive. If enough fans are angry about NGT management/AKS handling of this incident and refuse to support NGT anymore, then NGT will have to disband.

I wonder what most fans will choose? There are the die-hard hako-oshis, and the people who were fans of suspected girls long before this incident. There are the people who are willing to overlook whatever management is doing in favor of "supporting the girls". And of course, the shady "fans" that should never have been allowed to attend events in the first place but seem to have a lot of influence. There are also probably many fans who will refuse to give a single yen to NGT from now on.

The clearest message management could get is if exactly zero people buy tickets or show up to the theater shows. That's...probably not going to happen, though. And as long as enough people are padding these criminals' pockets, they'll keep getting away with whatever they want.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 8
  17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Small addendum, but I noticed Maho liked this tweet no longer than a few hours ago... Well, what do you know.
    When even something as important as the compilation of the case on the third-party committee report was done without consulting Maho in person for informations (hence why she was reportedly displeased at the fact that things she had communicated ended up being omitted in the written documentation, as Hayakawa let it slip out during the infamous conference), I couldn't expect the team dissolution to be a decision that came from any member's consensus. So much for the "communication".

---
    あと、チームの解体はメンバーとスタッフとも話し合ってとか言っているが、たぶん一方的に全員(山口氏側3人を除く)に伝えただけじゃないのか。
    https://twitter.com/HiroKws/status/1116465453243617280

Also, on the dissolution of teams, they are saying that it was as a result of a discussion between members and staff, but could it be that it's actually something they just communicated one-sidedly to all respective members (with the exception of the three from Yamaguchi's side), perhaps?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

yea you don't even know what you want

but atleast you aren't some of these people who never cared about ngt in the first place and are asking for the group to disband

thank you for the dislikes ppl, gives me an idea of who still believe this is going to get some sort of justice lulz

• Dislike x 10
    • Old x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So wait, for those who are saying that justice was already served, are you implying Yamaguchi is asking for more than what is due to her as a victim?

So should she should just release a statement that everything is ok now and hopes everything will go back to normal?

I may have missed or forgotten it, but was it ever clearly stated why there's no criminal case against those 2 guys?

And at the very least, can't management ban them, as well as Inapooh, from all AKS events? At least that would be a move toward the right direction, albeit, a little late.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    From page 7 of the research report of the third-party committee, which is notorious for having had no data access or collaboration from the police in writing up their documentation:
    "Outcome of the criminal inquiry by the investigative body

The suspects were placed under arrest by early December 9, 2018 on charges of physical aggression, and were subsequently given a non-prosecution disposition on the 28th of the same month.
    The reasons for such a non-prosecution disposition are not made clear, but based on the actions and statements of the police officiers of the Niigata Police Department's First Criminal Division, which was itself tasked with the investigation, it was acknowledged that Yamaguchi was indeed subjected to physical aggression by the suspects, in any which case.
    "

And this is basically all there is to it inside of the report, so the short answer is "no", we have no idea to this day.
    As actual lawyers have duly poked holes at, there is not much detail even on the nature and scope of such police investigation, because the report lacks much description of the forensic procedures they did, as they should.

It should be repeated that any other informations that the police could dig up about the culprits, it was only made available for examination because Maho had personally relayed it to the committee (such as, for example, the report that Man #1, for all intents and purposes a "simple" 25yo unemployed man, happened to have rented houses in 3 other apartment buildings across Niigata, one of which being the same where C-nee was -- and currently is, I do wonder -- residing).
    Aside from Maho, the only other conceivable person who has heard the "full story" from the police only has to be Imamura. The one who is notoriously absent from any mention of the report, who was infamously suspected to have given preferential treatment to yakkai wotas when they were long banned from any other 48G groups, who was inexplicably spirited away by the headquarters and never to be heard of again, while he was quickly replaced by Mrs. Female Manager (purportedly on the principle that as a woman "she understands female perspective better", I tell you), and so on and so forth...

So yeah, what a farce, and AKS still expected to receive what is essentially taxpayer money from the Niigata government for free after this.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3