1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sakura's birthday committee revealed their gifts to her, and it was loaded. The centerpiece was a $1,700 ASUS gaming laptop.

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view?id=sakura0319&no=145404

What I thought was really neat was that one of the gifts, a blue striped button down shirt, she ended up wearing it on Weekly Idol (Korean variety TV show)
    shirt.png D4C4eh8UYAE9o1M.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    dam...you beat me to the Reveal - lol.
    Some "FANS" buy 10-20 CD's which line the pockets of AKS & Sakura never sees a dime.... Some Fans buy Gaming Laptops & High end Merchandise. What constitutes a "REAL Fan"?? Well... I guess we have 2 more years to explore this question.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Well considering you do neither Slacker you aren't one to talk.

Instead of talking about "real fans," lets talk about "sincere idols," since no idol I know, or at least no idol I am a fan of would ever say the way to her heart is via expensive gifts. In fact they say the opposite. When I have asked my oshimen what I should get her, her replies have been either "I will be happy with anything because it's from you" or "the best gift you can give me is a fan letter." Moreover, I bought her a $30 soap and bath salt set last Christmas, and she talked to me about it for a month. How much she loved the scents, she loves bath salts, she used them last night, etc...

Not that I am trying to disparage Sakura, she could very well share the same sentiment. But it seems like you have some weird agenda on this forum, and are trying to prove some point nobody else around here but you cares about. Whatever it is, it is growing tiresome. Just lettin' ya know.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    [​IMG]

• Old Old x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    its been a while ive got something to say abt her.

never had been a izone fan either kpop , so theres nothing much to say regarding her.

ive call it on my mind, theres no chance shes going to came at sasshi grad con, then sasshi had already announced it last week iirc (?).

despite all my disappointment and everything. theres some word said, once become your oshii you couldn’t ever abandon your girl =)). despite whole of my disappointment theres tiny little part of me that im glad she’s being able to give some a vtr.

ps : seems her singing improving a lot, while the downside was the vtr effect looks pretty cringe

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I have to say I'm not a fan of blonde Sakura

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    AKB Cherry Bay Blaze 7th member - Sakura :D
    [​IMG]

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    We are both aware that I was rooting VERY Enthusiastically for Miss Miyawaki BEFORE and After Produce 48- Yes?? The days AFTER the SSK (Sakura got 3rd rank)- I tried to console & uplift the Sakura fans by reminding them that there is a MUCH Bigger "Prize" on the Horizon and that Winning it would eclipse ANYTHING that AKS had to offer her that Summer. I had Nothing by cheers & Hope for Miss Miyawaki as she pursued her Prod48 dreams..... AND I WAS ATTACKED FOR IT.

I was told I was NOT a REAL FAN...Remember?? That has Always been the Genesis of my "Real Fans" comment - You Know this. No Agenda, No Riddles, No Flexing - Aren't we ALL "equal" as Sakura fans?? I thought so....Till I was Told I wasn't One. And People like YOU gave into their little clique and BANNED me for 3 Months for it.

I can snap my fingers & get a press pass & shake Sakura's hand for FREE at NYC K-Con if I try hard enough...But since you brought it up. Did I ever buy her a TV or Electronics? NOPE. But...how many of you actually VOTED for HER on Prod48?? Did you even know how? That SSK was such a success last year they didn't have another one - lol. No Need for a Pissing contest....aren't we all Sakura fans? Aren't we ALL Equals?

More for me then!! great thing about KPOP - don't like your girls "style" wait till the next single - it'll be different.

Yum Yum YUM!!! I'm Loving that Blonde hair. Whenever I start a new Idol group & I don't know who I like best I always start w/ the Blonde (75% of the time) and work my way out thru the group. I recently saw a Slightly blonde Paruru (a little while back)- I Love Blonde Asians. Sakura looks Adorable blonde!

Did you notice there's NO Danso's in IZ*ONE... There's No short hair (Pixie cut) Hirate Yurina style gals? They mostly (90%) have long beautiful & flowing hair... cause that's what guys like & what girls want to look like in KPOP. Lot's of colors & long hair. SAKURA has shoulder (or Neck length) long hair and she still SLAYS - proof of how awesome she is!

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    More like, I'm not a fan of Korean more sexy-oriented makeup style. Japanese makeup fits Sakura way more (the same goes for Nako).

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I actually don't mind her hair too much... it looks cute :blush:

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    New and improved Body Roll-chan

[Gifs should not be larger than 2MB]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2019
  13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    oh my.. i never thought sakura can be sexy and seductive at all..what we can see her in akb is just a cute girl, but in izone, she is totally versatile.. fancam of sakura in HIGHLIGHT is definitely a killer.

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sakura in Bangkok airport

AA91BA66-5DC2-4D61-9E18-BA83DB559C6C.jpeg

15. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ugh, her hair so ugly

Do you still have the link for her body roll?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Aw I liked the blonde/ash blonde hair but not that that grey one ><

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it's 2019, do people still make GIFs that are under 2mb? lol

I tried to get it down small, but still can't show it as a pic. Here's a direct link: https://i.imgur.com/hQH6ibz.gifv

18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Someone (Maybe it was ME!) Predicted Sakura would not only be a KPOP Darling she'd change the Game in Japan by default... BEHOLD - a Korean voted Pop group Re-Vising AKB48's signature anthem "Heavy Rotation" w/ Sakura a "ACE".

https://twitter.com/39_saku_chan/status/1143488868009857025

Let it was over you... Look at the girl in MY Avatar (Ahn Yujin) rock the stage w/ our Lady Sakura...Hitomi, Nako, Cheawon... it's ALL Clean & Crisp. Good Times.

Let us ALL Rejoice in the choices Sakura's made. Whatever will she do next???

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    D-HP1zuUcAAGRG_.jpg

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino