1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. arrvl

arrvl Kenkyuusei

just get the vid thanks for the sub

• Like Like x 4
  2. mayubae01

mayubae01 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

May i ask you,do u remember/know WHICH episodes Yukirin appeared in,not how many times she appeared as u stated,pretty please!Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. mayubae01

mayubae01 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    AKBingo episode 538

Raw:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v_dZQQ9zvhqvPJAWiJaFCKHuwiGzzDDh/view
    Thanks to AKBingo Fans ID

Softsubs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q8KIGA587TBu4bp16wkyJ1FExmZpTMHC/view
    by GEES
    Timing: Lusankya

We're back for part 2 of Myao-paisen's training course where she will teach the ever slacking kohais some variety fundamentals. This time we get to see stinking shoes, wasabi toothpaste, flour shower, and plastic wrap face battle!

[​IMG]

Next week looks like a behind the scenes episode, possibly with hidden cameras.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 8
  6. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Lol @ Utada putting flower on her face after it missed. Now there's a girl who goes the distance for variety

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hitsujii

Hitsujii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hello! Sorry if this is the wrong way to ask for this but im not sure where to ask. I tried downloading the episode (I use a Mac) and it doesnt recognize the file as a video! How do u all view the video?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Hi, did you perhaps only download the .ass file (the softsubs)? The video file (.mp4) is under the "RAW" link and you should be able to open it with Quicktime on your Mac. You also have the option to get the VLC Player for Mac OS, if Quicktime gives you trouble.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Hitsujii

Hitsujii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I dont know how to quote, but yes! I only downloaded the softsubs. Thank you so much for your help!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Utada is just so good, they should have put her way higher in the variety ranking a couple of episodes ago. :D

Btw. I just noticed that in ep 536 they showed a scene with Mion in the preview, but it was cut from the actual episodes so she didn't do any punishment.
    [​IMG]

Also poor Erina and Nanase were the only members not to do anything in the last episodes.

• Like Like x 3
  11. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    risen and shimizu can probably shine on bingo as well, but so far they don't have any chance at all:fp:
    yoshikawa shown her best quality in that mion quiz, i hope bingo can further exploit that:^^;:
    utada is really funny, i'm only worried that if that's the best road she should follow on. variety character is never easy:|

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Rissen will be there next week, so I am looking forward to seeing her for the first time. I don't know her at all yet. Shimizu and Yoshikawa are super funny, and I wonder if they're not invited that often because they're also Kanto members. There are usually 6-8 Team 8 members on AKBingo and at any given time we see at least 2-3 Kanto members among them.
    Btw. I just checked in which episodes Shimizu appeared and it's only ten and back then I didn't even notice her. I didn't know her and e.g. in the acting episodes they introduced everyone according to their acting experience but Maria just got an offhand "[...]and also these members." together with Ota Nao. :^^;: Time to rewatch those episodes as they're always different when you know more members you didn't know the first time watching.

Utada seems like a natural variety member, so following that road should be easy for her.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    I'll be subbing the roke Utada is in next :D Rissen is pretty good at variety too

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yessssss :cute: we have a great yahagi's moments in the last akbingo episode.. Im happy :D

15. taraniskai13

taraniskai13 Kenkyuusei

After i watched the last episode, i wondered about "tarinai kun" segment, did bingo ban it?

• Like Like x 2
  16. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

I guess they phased out segments that need large props like the flour pool, slide, burger stand, tracked chair, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I don't think it's the size, after all they still used large props in Mion's Center Exam and Bucchake Baseball.
    But maybe some of the mechanical parts aren't working anymore or need too much maintenance. Or they just don't want to redo old concepts too often, they stopped to show Tarinai kun (Missing48) 10 years ago...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I wish they'd bring back Shoujiki Shogi.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Yes, I meant the large props for the old segments are probably out of maintenance and cannot be used anymore. They used to have a lot of mechanical stuff like the chair on rails, the adjustable slide, and the Battle Burger counter. They must have needed a crew to maintain those custom made equipment.

May happen if they still have the polygraph machine [hehe]

I read somewhere that Bucchake Baseball is the new version of Shoujiki Shogi and Nihongo Nadeshiko is one of Battle Burger, hopefully they still can bring back the older version.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    they also need the old sensei
    (99.9% !)

• Like Like x 3