1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ozono Momoko / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I can guarantee it's not me who makes her cry during HS event few times ago.

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yeah international fans favoring Mizuki (esp male) and may be Kubo-chan than YodaMomo.

But native Japanese love Yoda and Momo. Probably they love Momo not as main push. So far I feel like they like her like the way they support Hoshimina, Manatsu, and Kazumin.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    is there many international fans to begin with..
    she is just unlucky to be airdropped as centre.therefore,the hate is pretty much guarantee.and her crybaby attitude.luckyly sony made a good move by having her stay aside n pushing the right people so far. now, she is maturing, strong will, independent, and pretty, she can compete against the current 4heavenly princesses of 3rd gen.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think it's right to call someone 'fan' when that person feels hate or resentment towards a member. I don't mind if a crowd is hard to please, but dear lord, the reasons some people come up with to justify their negativity really upsets me.

Why is fishing an issue? If it's not your thing, just focus your love on another member. No need to hate. And I just cannot believe how people can be anti for things like weight issues. Those are not fans. Those are despicable scum of the earth.

Sorry for the rant, but reading about these kind of things really makes me sad.

But Momoko is fantastic. I am unfortunately no stranger to anxiety, but the way she has grown and still grows inspires me like no other.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Mizuki is a natural fisher and an even better fisher than Manatsu .
    But Momo has her own charms and charisma . Her climb may not be as fast as others but It's Continuous and ascending. She only needs to trust herself more and be more confident ; She's one of 3rd gen's visuals ; she should know how to use that to her advantage.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Rather than who are the better fisher, I guess they are just different type of fisher. Manatsu is funny, approachable, and girl that we can be friend with. Mizuki is more about bishojo and girl that you want to be girlfriend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ah. Momoko. She didn't win me over at the start. I remember tuning in to her first SHOWROOM audition, felt anxious because she was so nervous, turned the channel to other auditions, and when I turned back a few minutes later, she was off the air already. Tough to make a connection, but that nervousness of hers was endearing and yet, memorable.

She's grown a lot, and she's grown on me. She centers with Yoda (another that didn't win me over) my favorite Nogizaka song, Nigemizu. Their Tokyo Dome performance won me over. Now I believe. Momoko is good (and Yoda). I know why she's one of the 4 main 3rd Gen selections.

Her growth reminds me of Ikoma's. Ikoma, too, cried early on, but by the time of her graduation, she was strong and fearless. Nogizaka46 made Ikoma Rina. I'm hoping it does the same for Ozono Momoko.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Looks more like Umezawa. LOL!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

She's pretty even with less makeup .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Aside from her beauty, I always amazed by how smooth her hair is...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Need to showcase that hair for Shampoo Cm .

12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Momoko is in first row for the 23rd single! I'm so happy for her, I wasn't expecting this. I only wanted her to move up to second row but this is great.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, so happy for her... congrats Momoko!!!

14. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    Momoko’s return to 1st row!! Now Nigemizu centers are both in 1st row together again:1st: (they are also both on the sides[hehe])

• Like Like x 1
  15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Congrats Momo...!

• Like Like x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Momoko is getting prettier and prettier:inlove:
    So happy to see her coming out of her shell and getting more comfortable in talking.

• Like Like x 4
  17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

also is she get bit taller or is it just me :banana:

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

She's probably as tall as Asuka now.
    Probably 158cm or 159cm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She was born and raised in a small town, so she got shocked when she first got to Tokyo b/c when she said hello to other strangers, they looked at her with weird eyes. Something like "who the heck is this girl.". ;))

Also, when they talked about marriage and stuff, she had some concerns over it. Like if she has a child, she wonder if she should love the husband or the child. And if she loves the child too much, she worries that the husband might commit adultery. One of the MC said that: you wouldn't give birth to a child then? And she answered that if she doesn't give birth to a baby, she worries that the husband might leave her. ;))

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Definitely the most pure girl in Nogi
    But if She hangs around with Maiyan and Asuka ; She might lose her innocence little by little