1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ひめか, Apr 17, 2019.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    If we're talking about profile photo I also find Nogi's profile photos too plain. Hinata has the best profile photos out of the Sakamichi groups, although that's normal considering they're the newest Sakamichi group.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    It doesn't even matter if 2nd gen Keyaki are prettier than 4th gen Nogi. After all, the majority of 1st gen Keyaki are only at Wada Maaya level of beauty.

• Winner x 7
    • Creative x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Informative x 1
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yes. Beauty department, model image, it's something to do with members popularity. If you are popular enough, you are beauty enough.

4. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

One thing she lacked compared to fukujin was variety and talk/banter ability. She would be a bit too straightforward when talking. But she pretty much had everything else.

Yeah, what puzzles me is there do exist Nogizaka photos produced by Nogizaka that are as good as those, like from Nogikoi and the photoshoots they do for merchandise. Don't know why they don't just use the same time and effort for the official profile pics, because those profile pics do get used a decent amount by online media/news.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

lol that's clearly better hierarchy than mine

in a sense they might be not the one to put the sole blame. i dont think that a legit professional(unless mgmt actually always hire novice) will just keep that boring aesthetic or actually so inept with production/post production technic. whoever ppl in charge that hire them need to liberate/loosen their choices. this probably just like the case with marvel's few movies back, while they hired best DP with great camera like Arri Alexa as tool, the image is often downright flat and dull because they like keep copying the same weak color grading template.

6. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I don’t think a few not so photogenic profile pictures are much of a big deal. The first profile pics of Nogi’s 1st Gen, 2nd Gen and even some 3rd Gen were absolutely outrageous. They are all doing ok now.

7. Jatuh

Jatuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    All right I just write some of my opinions
    • Sugiyama Katsuhiko is overrated, though I like kikkake but his songs just seems kind of bored to me and lack of passion. I think akira sunset's work fits better with the members than sugiyama's.
    • taiyou knock best summer A-side.
    • kuboshita >>>> momoyoda, they should center 18th.
    • tamami should stay in the senbatsu more than den. ririan or even umezawa, but due to the handshake results I can't blame the management.
    • I hate sakamichiAKB group songs and I hope they will never happen again.
    • nogiten and some other programs like(namaidolgasuki) is sometimes much more interesting than nogichu.
    • underlive is better than 6th bdl and the 4th day of 7th bdl.
    • 23 members of senbatsu is too much, it should be reduced to lower than 20, I miss the times when there's only 16 senbatsu...
    • Junna should be in a unit with MV at least once, more units should be formed and not just filled with all popular members.
    • I hope kubo can center once in under and lead the underlive tour once.
    • To my opinion, itsudekiru'MV is the worst and sometimes I hope they can take more time in producing the videos, just to make it a little perfection.
    • 4th gen. I hope I can know more about them by showrooms or blogs, especially after principal. Not in nogichuu, but in the way they show their personalities by themselves.
    • their official website should get an upgrade and also their fan club system. I think this one should be popular though:v:

• Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  8. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    1. This will be really unpopular opinion, i don't get the hype with maiyan beauty, she look the oldest like someone in her 30s.
    2. Don't get why management is pushing momoko when there are many 3rd gen that more beautiful, talented and popular than her.
    3. Asuka will not be next ace, she will only hold the title for a while, till mizuki and yoda take her place
    4. Maiyan has the worst fans between all nogi members.
    5. Nanamin was the best nogi members.
    6. Ikuchan have the best vocal in nogi but i don't like her voice.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    yoda and zukki are getting pushed more than momoko,minamin too

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Yoda and zukki have the popularity, momoko is not really popular but she got be the 1st center of 3rd gen with sanbanme no kaze n nigemizu. During the first year of 3rd gen she was more push than yoda.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    in the beginning yes,but not anymore,momoko is not the one getting pbs or drama roles,the only reasong she's front row this single is because she took zukki's original position
    she wasn't even fukujin last single

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yoda and Zukki push is simply beacuse they're super popular and are getting big even outside the fandom with job oppurtunities, while the Ozoko one seems more "forced" to me.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    in the last album hs results she sold out all of her slots on the 2nd row,same as zukki,minami,yoda,kuboshi,hori and hoshimina
    i think these results are worthy of a push

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    That what i mean, i don't get the momoko push no matter now or during their 1st year. Minamin is more popular but she not in the front row for this single. Zukki and yoda push are acceptable since they are the next nogi ace.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    again momoko is front row because of zukki's hiatus,she was originally paired with kuboshi as 2nd row centers
    also minamin's position for the last 2 singles was much better than momoko's

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

I agree with just about all of this I think lol. Maiyan fans treat her like she’s a god when she’s boring af. I don’t hate her, but sometimes I just don’t get it.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

I though I was the only one who think that.
    her beauty doesn't fit her age she looks older than Gakki.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Similarly I don't get it why people like members like Nanase, Nanamin, Hoshino, Ikoma, Yoda, Kubo, Mizuki, etc... I don't see their qualities.
    I can tell you many reasons why I like Maiyan other than her looks, but I guess you won't understand it anyway, so it's okay...

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  19. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    I love Maiyan to bits and even I think she's starting to look really old. However, I like her that way very much.

20. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

You’re right. My IQ isn’t high enough to understand those reasons. What a thoughtful post!
    Edit: Just saw your profile pic, now I understand the salt lol

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1