1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Guess it really depends on people's taste cause to me Jikochuu is awful but Synchronicity and Kaerimichi are really good singles, two of my Nogi's favourites, so for me it has been a really good year recently for Nogi songs that I like.

Sure, they're more "typical" Nogi style, but that's what made me love Nogizaka.
    (Both songs were moderate hits for the general public too and served longevity on the billboard charts).

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I really hate that thread. Read it one page and don't want to visit it again. :p

I don't feel that way, except for the album. What I was trying to say is, Nogi didn't get a whole good package in one single. The last one is Influencer that has one of the best main single songs, kami under song, great unit song, and amazing bonus video.

Not at all. Inochi, Influencer, and Synchronicity are my top 3 for main single. Listening Synchronicity still give me goosebumps until now and watching its MV still give me teary eyes. :)
    Just like I said above, after Influencer, there is no single that has perfect package in every aspects. There is always one or two aspects that disappointed me. This is entirely subjective, but that's how I feel. Or, maybe I was putting my expectation too high for Nogi, because I believe that they will be able to create perfect single like Influencer again?

Poor Junna, who never had a chance to be in Senbatsu even though she has better singing and dancing ability than many Senbatsu members. :p

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nandome no Aozora ka? Cover

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Actually i think that was an interesting threads. It seems i can say 3rd gen is a group full of trash without getting many backlash [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Agreed. I don't see the need of a thread to air your grievances about the group. We've got plenty of threads for that. Don't like something about a member? That member's thread. Don't like a song, single, album? Yup, there are threads for those.

The thread moves too fast to receive backlash on!

It kind of sucks that a thread specifically to discuss our dissatisfaction with aspects of Nogizaka46 receives more interest than any other ones.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Idk but it seems we wont get a backlash because it's called unpopular opinion. So whatever we say they will let it go.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    I also disagree that there has been a drop in quality. I personally feel that Nogizaka's music is the best it's ever been. Synchronicity is my #1 A-side, and the single as a whole is as close as it gets to a perfect album. I side with @Seditious85 on Jikochuu. The song has such a beautiful flow and I love how layered it is. It's probably my #5 or #6 A-side, and it's not even my favourite song on the single. Sankaku no Akichi is godly. As for Kaerimichi, it's my #3 A-side, and the three chapter story it tells with Caravan and Tsuzuku is neat. Nichijou is a blast and Chopin is stylish as hell.

Granted, I haven't listened to the 4th album yet, so I can't comment on it. Maybe it's terrible, I don't know. As for Zambi, well, it is what it is. Low-budget, kinda meh but also kinda fun, and it looks like the girls had fun doing it, so no harm no foul.

• Like Like x 3
  8. kentt

kentt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    It took me some time to like Jikochuu as A-side but now I love the song and the heavy guitar, it also became my favorite ep with Synchronicity. All the b-sides are good. Sannkakunoakichi and Atarashiisekai are perfection, 2 of the best nogi song ever. Lets not forget Kumoninarebaii <3

Btw I have keep up with this forum for a looong time but today i finally sing up just to defend Jikochuu honor lmao

• Like Like x 4
  9. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As if we're not part of 'they' :hehe:

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well if i'm the one who talk, surely i'm not part of 'they' because it'll be awkward if i answered my own words.

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It wouldn't normally. It's just people saying stuff they've been keeping to themselves. After the initial rush it will surely slow down. I personally like giving having one place for it so that people who don't want to look at it can avoid it easily.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think you misunderstood the idea. It's not about airing grievances or dissatisfaction. There are plenty of opinions posted that are actually positive, but not shared by many which makes it an unpopular opinion.

Sure, there is dissatisfaction. With a group as Nogizaka46, there are a lot of complex systems, many members, a large song catalog with many styles and lots of related events and jobs. It's impossible to like it all.

I think it's fine to express these ideas as well, as long as you can back it up with reasonable arguments and don't behave like an idiot. It's not a free pass to insult someone or be rude. If you don't agree with something, reply with your own point of view. It's still a discussion! And it's still going rather well and healthy imo. Normally I'm quick to defend the girls when someone drops a dumb comment, but I haven't seen much of those in the thread.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Series of Nogizaka46 Surprise

Yuminee part - teary eyes
    2nd gen kenkyuusei part - crying
    Tokyo dome announcement - bawling
    I love this group so much.:cute:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @Seditious85 My primary complaint about that thread isn't really about the content. As I said in my trolling post, most of the opinions are pretty weak sauce at being "unpopular." They're really personal preferences that are at most 60% unpopular as you'll find many people sharing the same opinion. Not any different in a diverse crowd. But we already have many threads to post our own takes. Ones that are primary designed to discuss a topic at hand. My complaint is that having that thread it soaks up lots of posts that would've been great to see in their respective subject matter threads - member, single, tv, gen, etc.

It's disappointing to see it being the most active Nogizaka thread this weekend. There's some stuff that's engaging and enlightening in it, I would love to respond, but then the next opinion moves us on. I wish we took the time and care in the other threads of the Nogizaka forum to do the same.

My second complaint about it is that I feel that it is bad forum etiquette to allow a more negatively focused thread to flourish. It's bad karma. You don't invite vampires into your house lest you want to be exsanguinated. I know that not all posts are negative in that thread. There are plenty positives, too, but we're tempting fate. It's somewhat civil now, but the internet.

Finally, I wish you guys had posted these opinions in their respective threads so that at least we could engage each other in discourse. They may be "unpopular" but some of us obviously share them. I see nothing wrong with dropping a contrarian take in a member's or single's thread. We do it all the time. Diverse points of view make the fandom interesting. What you like/dislike isn't the same as what I like/dislike. Neither of us is wrong. Just don't troll like I did...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

@Generic_User
    That thread "revived" this forum. It got more posts in 5 days than this thread got in more than a month. It boosted activity in other topics as well. So it was a good idea.

However, I do agree that a lot of opinions there are not "unpopular", but just a "I like member X better than Y".
    As I said there, I also disagree with the mentality of downvoting any posts in that thread. Not because I got heavily downvoted (I personally couldn't care less about internet posts, that's why I made that post in the first place, and considering that my opinion is, honestly, the only actual 100% controversial one in that thread it was obvious it was going to get downvoted strongly), but because it discourages other, more timid people, to state their opinions. They see someone having a similar opinion getting hated in a thread literally called "unpopular opinions" and they think "I might as well ignore this even though I have such an opinion in order to not embarass myself". This leads to the creation of a bubble (think Reddit) where a lot of people have a different opinion from the majority, but they don't say it because they are afraid of the backlash.
    People should understand that there is not "absoulte truth" and everything in life and society is subjective.

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't think a post will get a lot of downvotes in that thread if it's said in sensible manner. But if the tone is rude or belittle the member in question of course there will be downvotes. Even if downvote is disabled (if they can), others will reply and defend. So far I don't see many posts getting a lot of downvotes, some have it but it evens out with the likes or agrees.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, "Bad news have wings", haven't they? People love drama, that is the fact. However, I'm too old for that kind of drama.

Anw, apparently a lot of stores have been running out of Fanta's stock. ;)) I would buy a lot too, to get those post cards if they did sell them in my local store.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I've found it, somehow. The danso version i've been looking all this time was from music dragon at 2013

20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 members Yoda Yuki, Hori Miona and Umezawa Minami will be the cover girls of Japanese magazine BOMB! (2019 June), the magazine will be released on 9 May 2019.

bomb-2019-june-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 3