[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

if the video does not show watch the video here
    another video compilation of all 22 Hinatachan's singing (Neru included)
    (a mixture of their parts in songs and showroom raw/acapella singing)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 3
  3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 3
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I was so distracted with Keyakizaka 2nd gen talk (I was unable to go because bad health condition) that I forgot to share Kono-chan and Paripi-chan last night Showroom (Kono-chan room).

Really funny session. I love how they interacts with the Ohisama and shares how much they are having fun. Is contagious.

Personally I think Kono-chan have that "captain" spirit in her. She really loves the group and members.
    She is a beauty (that haircut is perfect), extremely talented, smart and protective.

And obviously, Suzuka-chan is an amazing mood maker, her reactions are great (not compared to Buu-chan level) and funny. She have that MC ability and I love how she talks and her "silent" moments.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

==========================================================================================

And our beautiful models were on the TGC Kumamoto.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Watch the TGC Kumamoto runway here. (Only Hinatazaka46)

Many thanks to 红Akuma_ for sent me his multi link.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Singing compilations: Thanks very much to both of you! Great resources. I do have to note that Memi's singing has improved a lot over the past year, and I'm not sure that's represented here. Her voice in Magia Record (last September) and now in Mimi ni Ochiru Namida (Feb-March 2019) is very strong. Stronger even than the wonderful bits from the album that are included in the second compilation.
    2. Hina-chan: Her future is in the front. She should have a turn at centre...after Memi, lol. (I'm imagining a Hina-Memi-Nao trio sometime this year -- but there are lots of good candidates for the front, and even for centre. Hinano is next year.)
    3. Kono-chan: She just screams "quality" to me. A quality person and a quality performer. I don't even mind the fixed smile, which I otherwise would, since the smile comes from the eyes as well as the mouth. She can dance, act, sing, talk...and think.
    4. TGC Kumamoto: So much beauty. I was quite struck by Kumi this time (as well as by Nao).

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Was it really 20+ new songs?

Source: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Hashiridasu_Shunkan

When I count them I only get 13 new songs. The Kanji/Gana album got 15 new songs if you exclude overture (I don't count that as a song).

But still, 13 new songs feels more for a solo group album than 15 songs for two different groups.

And when I compare to Nogi they only got 8 new songs for first album, 11 for second album and 10 for third album. I think it's standard for Nogi.

Hinata gets 13 new songs is probably like what has been said in the thread they didn't have any A-side singles like Keyaki and Nogi.

It will probably change for Hinata's second album and same for Keyaki's third album (expect many new songs in the second album due to the split up between Kanji and Gana + 2gen joined).

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

18 new songs. You probably forgot to count the songs on the regular edition.

9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It just struck me that Hinata are gonna have 4 generations by the time they have 3/4 singles. Hate that. So awkward. Like it’s never too late to reset the generations so management better get on it soon.

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I like saying that Hinanonano is my 3rd gen oshi.

• Creative Creative x 4
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is definitely off-topic, but just as a matter of general interest, Yamaguchi Maho officially announced her graduation from NGT48 over the weekend. There are a handshake event and a live in May and then she's gone. The audience at the event where she announced it seemed 100% on her side, apparently. Here are thumbnails of her remarks (translated) and a couple of pics, including someone's little boy trying to wipe away her tears on TV. Discussion continues on the NGT forum.

D4ufKjaUIAAqRh-.jpg D4recU7WkAA59Bn.png D4reip6XkAAXBOg.png D4rjD3xU0AA0ddU.jpg D4rjD3yUIAADABo.jpg

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This is short clip of Kumi on Sanma goten. But, we can find interesting information in it, the 3rd row screen time and Kumi's part on stop water bashin game on Hiragana Oshi that was cut entirely.:D

• Like Like x 2
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Now wouldn’t it be amazing to say she’s one of your 1st gen oshis.

14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

You can only have one oshi per gen, thats the rules.

15. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

that's BS lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Why though? It's just a number?

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    It's not just a number… there's the whole senpai-kouhai culture.

On the other hand I can't agree with the idea of resetting it. It's simply not something you do in Japanese culture. Nobody at all would appreciate it — not the seniors, not the juniors, not the fans.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I can understand your point of view. And you are not the only one, but there is a lot of Ohisama who thinks "Hinatazaka46 only have one generation" and some members also, ex: Nacho-chan don't want the 2nd Gen members use the honorific "-san" on her, she wants to be called by her name, same happens with Otake-chan and I don't remember if anyone else from 1st Gen. Hiyotan-chan, Miku-chan, Nao-chan, Hina-chan and Buu-chan (the young ones) ask the same to Hinanonano-chan.

Even if I also want a "generation reset", I think the girls are who need to talk with management and all of them need to be agree with that, is not easy but can be possible. Something like that happened with SDN48 1st Gen, some of them was just transfered from 48G and they were with some "new" members, but all of them were part of the 1st Gen without "senpai-kouhai" relationship.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Could you elaborate please

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can't change that by changing the number. It's far too ingrained.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1