1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@ukifune Is he thinking about songs like Eccentric, Abunakkashii Keikaku and Hiraishin which are composed by a due who comes from a rock band? From the idol scene I know Sayaka Akimoto was a gloomy idol in AKB48 who likes rock but AKS never pushed her. Riko was her fan so she joined Keyaki because they accept rock and being gloomy and she loved that they don't act cute and had to smile like other idol groups which to her is very girly.

Techi being a rock-ish idol is exactly what mngmt has pushed her for. We already got a sneak peek in 2016 with PARCO. Last time Aki-P wrote a rock solo song was Mushi no Ballad for Akimoto in 2009.

2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    PARCO is not rock lmao. If anything Jibun no hitsugi is more like a rock ballad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@miwa Not entirely rock but it's some sort of hybrid of pop and rock. It's not really pure rock like Mushi no ballad but I'll wait for the day Techi get her own rock song by Aki-P that isn't a ballad like Jibun no hitsugi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

what do you mean its not rock?
    The beat, the music instruments used are the standard formation of rock music.

5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I just managed to watch SakamichiTV (super late I know) and Nogi's Miona said she's "friend" with Techi.
    Since they both are my oshi, I wonder if I just missed this info or if it came out only this time (and never to be spoken again lol)

Techi never gave me the feeling she'd accept superficial friends and from @too much idea idea translations (thank you for them) it seems to me that Techi is thinking deeply about the meaning of friendship, which is good.

Anyway, if it's true and it's more than "we got out to eat together once" I think Hori matured enough in these last years to be a good friend for Techi. If not... I hope they eat well at least lol

7. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Dill actually that was an old story, they went out together on 2016. Miona posted the blog about that (cmiiw). It's not new.
    IMG_20190428_202042.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

When Kyonko said she wanted to be a singer Miona was like "Oh, you like to sing?" so she obviously knows very little about her sister groups. I think she was just trying to make conversation. Her relationship with Techi probably just amounts to them being in the same place at the same time and having a conversation once.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I knew they met each other back at the 1st SakamichiAKB song. I completely missed the rest lol.
    Thanks for both answers and the pic :inlove:

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Miona said they went to see some kind of illumination thing and they ate together.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 5
  12. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

So Techi herself confirmed on ROJ that the song she want so bad and made her get angry with Aki-P was Synchronicity. Interesting!

Reading praising comments about both ROJ interview and pictorial really make me curious. Those fan-posted pictures are already beautiful. Cant wait to get the mag :((

13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Lmao I kind of wish she hadn't revealed that because I'm not ready for yet another round of the Synchronicity discourse. She also said it was meant to be performed only in Osaka so Nogi fans can calm down now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Just based on media the performance in Osaka was a warmed up thing for 2gen. After that performance they opened tickets for sale for 2gen's hospitality party. Not until 27/4 they opened tickets for sale in Osaka-jo hall (live viewing) around 2 pm. And for Budokan's all three days was 12 pm.

When only Keyakake report from Osaka you know something is not right. All the mainstream media gave a report from 2gen's hospitality party. Budokan is the real 3rd year celebration. We are going to see Techi perform Yoake. Of all songs she has with Keyaki she would pick Yoake because it's her latest song she hasn't performed live yet. Based on Japanese fans song requests they want Yoake over old songs.

If they work as a group they can easily perform 30+ songs in Budokan and Techi can take the singles and songs she like and other coupling songs can other members center. Aki-P just did a mistake to push Techi on singles and coupling songs. Not even one idol group does that. Techi is a beast, yeah, but only for the time until her body has enough like we saw from Kouhaku 2017 her body was trembled when they performed Fukyouwaon. Sony got probably worried after that and hasn't let her performed Fukyouwaon since then.

Yuuka centered Fukyouwaon last year with Kouhaku uniforms and I think that is the solution we are going to see in Budokan but not with Kouhaku uniforms, probably are Fukyouwaon uniforms back. Takeyui convinced me to center Fukyouwaon after she centered another riot song, Garasu.

15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Rev4 Firstly, Its NORMAL for Keyaki chan to perform ~20 songs at their concert. You can check Setlist of Zenkoku tour / Keyaki Republic or even 2nd ani in which they performed 20~23 songs including encore. I dont know why you turn something so normally for Keyaki chan into unnormally thing? They always sing full songs so a 30-song setlist is totally no good for their health, except they perform cutted songs.

Btw, Sakamichi always let the A-side center girl(s) also be the center for B-side so its also a normal for Techi to center other songs. Nogi did that, hinata also did that. They arent 48G.

16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yes, and Keyaki perform their songs in the full version, while Nogi, for example, sometimes perform shorter versions (like the ones on music shows) which is why their setlist is longer.

Also Techi performed Yoake once, in the first show of their summer tour last year.

17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@miyabi I don't compare them to the entire Nogi group because they have more members but I do compare Keyaki to Under members. They also have more energy demanded songs than Nogi senbatsu including dance track which Kanji and Gana overtook in 2016.

In the fourth year of Nogi Under members performed 32 songs on Day 1 and 34 songs on Day 2. There is going to be more variety opportunity with 2gen. Mngmt will find something to make them grow out of arenas (get past 20k audience). You will not last long to perform 23 songs in stadiums unless you are a rock/metal band to entertain the audience for 18 min for some songs which they don't have. Mngmt is paying a lot for stadiums. Their job is to make sure audience are entertained and get the best experience from the performers.

This group is just more than Techi so let that potential blooms strongly. That's exactly what Yuuka said in Osaka. They want the group to get more ambitious in the fourth year. She wants this group to perform in stadiums someday and Techi wants that too as she was at Nogi's 4th year Birthday live in Meiji Jingu Stadium.

I'm not asking for this group to reach 40 songs but 30 songs is plausible with unit and solo songs.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogizaka46_Under_Live_at_Budokan

• Like Like x 2
  18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Rev4 why you need to compare them to Nogi while they are fine with that way? The setlist for their Zenkoku tour are ~20songs and the way Keyaki chan and staff produced the concert is amazing. I always find normaly 48G concerts which have a long setlist are more entertained and rusher than Keyaki-chan's but, in Keyaki's case, the footage they showed for Zenkoku tour on Keyakake really was awesome and more artist-like. I always find Keyaki isnt idol-like like some idol groups so instead of increasing the amount of songs they performed, I want and hope them to focus more on producing and performing songs.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Personally I don't mind with the current Keyaki's setlist. I agree with @miyabi, it doesn't matter if Keyaki performs less songs than other 48 and 46 groups. Keyaki's dance and stage performance are always awesome. I'm ok with lesser songs if it means stable performance and their health is alright.

20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Someone tweeted about spotting Techi and Neru at a cafe with the two dressed like they were on a date. Apparently, Neru was wearing a one-piece while Techi wore dum dum dum... a skirt! lol I need to see pictures of this :blush:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1