1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyata Manamo (Manamoti) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Happy birthday!!:ome:

2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    In case you missed. Here is her birthday showroom.

She love to share her happiness with us but is dangerous because you may fall in love of her [hehe]

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    :ome:Happy late birthday Manamo :ome:

4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Happy birthday!

Manamo is someone who I've been attention to a lot more recently. She really is a just such a great character and great asset to the group. She has so much depth and so much to offer.
    She's burriko, she's sexy, she's your traditional Japanese musume, she's intelligent, well-read and well-educated, great at fan interaction, she's 2nd gen's oneesan holy mother type character.
    Most idols would just have one of these character types, if they even have a well-established character at all, but Manamo is all of them. And even though she is all of these things, it doesn't feel confusing or forced because they all make sense for who Manamo is as a person. And she's beautiful. Just a great and impressive person in so many ways.

• Like Like x 3
  5. YukoMayuParuHina

YukoMayuParuHina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    That's the reason why she is my Kami-oshi :mail:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    "The dangerous beauty" Manamo-chan gave us a really great showroom session as always. I love and like how she interacts with us. She is incredible.

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Warning: If you have heart problems, don't watch this session, she just use all her weapons with no mercy and you may fall in love.

Manamo-chan early showroom. She is really great with her interactions, she knows well how to get attention and that makes her dangerous [hehe] (Even you can notice manager supervision). But I really like her talk, she is funny and interesting.

Enjoy Manamo-chan session.

• Like Like x 4
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And her viewer total reached 36,000. As a Japanese comment said, people seem to be streaming toward Hinatazaka. And why wouldn't they?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    In Manamo-chan case, this girl is incredible and her fans on her line describe her as "wife". She is beautiful and the way she talks to you is bad for your nerves (like Wakabayashi-san being instant killed by her power). I went 3 times to her line and she acts like she knows you all the life.

Like my brother told me before my first HS with her "seductive beauty... a guilty pleasure" :lol:.

Dangerous girl.

Video credit to the uploader.

10. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Yes, very dangerous girl indeed.
    Her Show Room contains so much of fan service. That kind of appeal always work when she's going to fish everyone. Btw she's the one that I want to be my secretary (forgive my delusion), she's smart, mature, dependable, smooth talkers, beautiful (sexy of course), and the way she deals with other people's complain (like yesterday HinaAi episode) by comfort Kasuga first then think of solution calmly, it's a remarkable skill as an Idol I think, not everyone can do that.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

Here you can notice easily when someone had received a good (expensive) education and Manamo-chan is one of them.

How this girl never had a boyfriend especially with that power? Is the question always her fans and no fans ask, well, Yukka-sama never had a boyfriend and zero experience too. The answer is well known, to focus in their education.

Now my question is, Can be Manamo-chan a hidden rich girl in the group?. I think we know/suspect she can have money because her hobby too (shrine seals), that's not expensive but she have a lot of them and that means she travels a lot in the country and sometimes that can be expensive.

I can't imagine her as secretary, you must have hundreds of client in love waiting in the office. :fear:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Remylittlechef

Yes, I think so too. Manamo she's like a Shrine Maiden who lives in Japanese culture oriented family which also rich too, her family teach her about social manner and also has high educational background. Her love towards Japanese literature looks like already a bloodline that she took interest when she's still a child, I can imagine she has many books like private library in her home. Her hobby collecting shrine seals probably has some connection towards her family, like family meeting and ceremony that often held in shrine, traveling a lot to many shrine to send regards or something like that. Sorry if it's too much of speculation:^^;:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    E86DF2F3-B8FB-4B93-998D-30EF3C86ECC2.jpeg
    Manamo’s smile is absolutely gorgeous in this cover. So happy she’s receiving the attention she deserves. One of Hinata’s most interesting members and I see her being as prominent in the future. I hope HinataAi staff give her a corner on the show or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

That speculation can easily be true, because her manners can say a lot. Is like Hinano-chan who also had received a good education and you can notice that in the way how she talk and her postures obviously (I love Hinano-chan).

Well, as you said, Manamo-chan loves the literature and also the history and call herself as "traditional", so you can speculate in many ways about her family (like Matsudaira-chan and her 'historical' family name), so it's ok.

But probably the most notorious actitudes is how she protect and take cares the members. In all members blogs (all generation) exists kind words towards Manamo-chan and how she always help others and even can talk to them for hours with no problem (Kono-chan said this before). That's admirable.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Remylittlechef

Manamo-chan send us a hidden message through the title of her blog
    Take only the front word:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

do-re-mi-so-la-shi-do-su-go-i-su-ki
    She posted it reversely so it can be read from top to bottom.
    Very creative:1st:

Yes this too, a motherly figure.:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Remylittlechef

Manamo..:inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She goes to the same university Sugai went to, Gakushuuin, a college established for the aristocracy and still apparently attended by many upper class students. She was working on a kind of school magazine there when she entered Hiragana. One of her stated (and demonstrated) talents is making a full formal bow. And she has said she likes Sei Shonagon, the brilliant tenth century court lady whose acid-tongued diary is a Japanese classic.

She says in the video extra posted a few pages back by @Xiphyas that her parents opposed and opposed her trying out for Hiragana, but eventually gave in, making a signed agreement about it; and then her father became a fan after watching a live.

Yes, she's motherly, but also:

[​IMG]

I believe this is an offshot from the photobook. EDIT: Actually, it's from UTB magazine. Thanks, @Xiphyas.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Actually is from UTB where she will appear. I just will reafirm what I always said ... She is a dangerous beauty (in all aspects).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

-------------------------------------

Gakushuuin university originally was made for nobility and is part of the "big four" in Tokyo. Nowadays Imperial family members assists to that university.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    UNI'S ON AIR game published the 7th offshot and the member is the "dangerous beauty" Manamo-chan.

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------

Hinatazaka46 1st photobook published a Manamo-chan picture.

[​IMG]

And...

We already saw the pictures but wow! ... even if all of them are beautiful, Manamo-chan got all my atention. My girlfriend words "She is like a sin in idol form". :fear:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1